If you need to reset Android on your HTC Desire X phone, this tutorial will teach you how to achieve it in very simple steps.
You may reset Android in order to improve your HTC Desire X speed, solve random errors that it may be throwing at you, or even regain access to your phone in the event that you have been locked out by the pattern lock.
Or simply enough, maybe for some reason you are looking to sell or give away your HTC Desire X; A good first step is to reset Android before it passes into other hands in order to wipe out all your personal information and settings from it.
But then, If you want to preserve your personal data, you can use a backup tool for preserving your files. If such is your need, then we recommend you the G-Cloud tool from Google Play Store.
Reset Android on your HTC Desire the easy way
When you still have working access into the HTC Desire X menu, things become much easier, because with only one step you can reset Android and so restore it’s original settings :
Navigate into Settings > Storage> Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything , now you just have to wait a few minutes and the phone will restart as if brand new.
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID ON HTC DESIRE X
If you do not have access to the Android operating system, perhaps because you forgot the lock pattern, this method will help you :
- Turn off your HTC Desire X completely. You may even remove the battery for 10 seconds, to ensure that you phone is completely shut down.
- Now hold the VOLUME DOWN button and then press the POWER button. A menu will appear, wait for it, and then you can depress both buttons.
- if you do it right you will see a menu with four options Fastboot , Recovery , Clear Storage , and Simlock
- Navigate down the menu, using the VOLUME DOWN button until FACTORY RESET option is highlighted and press the POWER button to confirm
If fourth step is wrong, then please select CLEAR STORAGE form menu, and then search for the Factory reset option.
Any questions you have , please contact us in the comments section. Hopefully you achieved to reset Android on your HTC Desire X by following our steps.
Reset Android Searches
- fastboot key combo for lgl38c
- install deleted app lg-l38c
- install whatsapp for htc
This tutorial will show you how to reset Android on your LG G-Slate. Although the LG G-Slate, launched in November 2011, is already discontinued, many users are still purchasing it second hand or on garage and opportunity sales all around the country and even the world.
It is very important to know how to reset Android and leave it as when just purchased, brand new, in factory default mode.
Following our instructions, you can perform a hard reset on your LG G-Slate. You may do so before you start using it, guaranteeing a clean start at full speed with the LG G-Slate .
Performing an Android Reset on your LG G-Slate will lose all data and personal configuration settings. This includes contacts, messages and installed applications. But then, it will also include the deletion of any pattern block in use. Thus, if you are locked out from using your LG G-Slate, you will regain access to it by hard resetting this tablet.
First method to reset Android on LG G-Slate
For this first method of resetting Android on LG G-Slate , you’ll need access to the Android operating system. This means that your LG G-Slate need to be in working order.
Navigate into Settings , go to Privacy> Factory data reset > Reset Device > Delete all
When this process is finished, your LG G-Slate will restart as if brand new.
RESET ANDROID IN THE TABLET LG G-SLATE
If you do not have access to the system menu on your LG G-Slate , as in blocked by the pattern lock password, the following method to reset Android can be a bit trickier:
Following this step by step guide you can restore the factory settings .
- Turn off your tablet and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Now press the VOLUME DOWN button and hold lit until “Android Recovery” text appears on the upper left corner of your screen.
- Press VOLUME UP button to enter recovery mode
- When you see the recovery screen press the Off button.
- While pressing the OFF button, also press the VOLUME UP button.
- You will now see a number of options to restore the G-Slate.
- Select the “Wipe data / Factory Reset” , press the power button to confirm
By following any of these two reset Android methods, you should have managed to restore your LG G-Slate into factory settings.
Reset Android Searches
- hard reset lg g slate
- how to do a factory reset on g slate tablet
- reset lg gslate cant enter recovery mode
- Samsung GT5830 code resating
- total lg android reset
- unlock g-slate password
This tutorial will teach you two different methods to reset Android on your Alcatel One Touch HD Scribe.
The hard reset procedure may prove effective if your Alcatel One Touch HD Scribe is behaving slowish, or it just started giving errors.
This tutorial will prove useful even if you have forgotten the lock pattern on the Android lock screen.
Both reset Android methods end in the same way: You will get a factory defaulted Alcatel One Touch HD Scribe phone. However, it will depend on the state in which your phone is, to select which method to apply.
First way to reset Android On your Alcatel One Touch HD Scribe
If you still have working access to the Alcatel One Touch HD Scribe menu then this is your method to reset Android:
Navigate into the menu Settings> Backup and Restore > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything and restart the phone mode first use.
An advantage of this first method is that in the last screen you can choose if you want to also erase all data on the Micro SD card (or not).
how to RESET Android on a blocked ALCATEL ONE TOUCH HD SCRIBE
There is also a way to reset Android on your Alcatel One Touch HD Scribe if you are left out of it because you forgot the pattern lock password (or a third party changed it for you). In this case, we must enter into recovery mode Android emergency menu.
To access it performs the following steps :
- Make sure your phone has at least 50 % of battery, then turn it off
- Press the VOLUME UP key, along with the POWER OFF key , and wait for the phone’s screen to power up, completely blank.
- Just then release the buttons and wait for the reset Android process to be carried out automatically
- After a few minutes the phone will restart in Factory default mode.
Reset Android Searches
- alcatel one touch scribe hd hard format
- alcatel ot scribe hd8000d hard reset
- alcatel scribe reset
- one touch scribe hd screen got blank
- ■how to unlock alcatel one touch scribe phone by google account
In the following tutorial we will show you two options to reset Android on the LG Optimus Black.
The LG Optimus Black features the Android 2.2 ( Froyo) / v2.3.4 (Gingerbread ) operating system and is internally powered by a 1GHz Cortex- A8 CPU, with 512 MB of available RAM.
The Android operating system on the LG Optimus Black can be even upgraded to v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
Also, the LG Optimus Black includes a large screen of 4.0 ” with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, Optimus UI 2.0, multi-touch support, accelerometer sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor compass.
All these aspects makes the LG Optimus Black a keeper even at the day of this writing. Thus, if you got one, and it has slowed down, gives errors to you, or you are left blocked by the pattern block password, this reset Android procedure may solve your issues..
When performing an Android reset procedure, all user applications and data are erased. Therefore -given the chance and if your LG Optimus Black is still working- it is recommended to backup your important data before continuing with this tutorial.
Reset Android on LG Optimus Black with keys
You can reset Android on the LG Optimus Black even if you are left out of it’s Android OS, by using a button sequence. But note: There are problems with these methods:
Many LG user forums say that this phone does not accept a foolproof Hard reset method by using just the phone’s keys (as we used to do on other phones).
However, other users argue that they have managed to do a hard reset on their LG Optimus Black, following different key sequences.
Here we leave to you the most likely button sequences, for you to try:
FIRST METHOD TO RESET Android on your LG OPTIMUS BLACK
- When the phone is off , hold down the Power button HOME (home) + left hand
- While doing so the previous step, also press the POWER button ( on) for several seconds.
- The handset will power a factory reset is performed.
- When the LG logo is shown on the display , continue to hold the key for about two seconds and then release them all at once , before the LG logo disappears .
Second method to Reset ANDROID in the LG Optimus Black
- With the phone turned off, press VOLUME DOWN and POWER
- While the VOLUME DOWN button is pressed, release the POWER
- Wait until the menu appears and choose RECOVERY data / reset option Wipe
If neither of these methods works for you, and you have no access because your phone is locked with the pattern lock, the only alternative is to take your unfortunate LG Optimus Black to an official repair center because a special cable and software are required to achieve a hard reset on your phone.
OPTION 2 . Reset Android on LG Optimus Blac by Android’s menu
If you still have working access into your phone, then this method is for you.
You just have to go to the menu Settings> Backup and Restore > Factory data reset > Reset phone. ( If you want to erase all data on the SD card of your phone, select the Erase SD card checkbox )
The LG Optimus Black phone will turn on and perform factory reset immediately.
Reset Android Searches
- can LG Optimus Black be upgraded to 4 0
- reset android 4 phone
This guide will instruct you on how to reset Android on the Pantech Element, a tablet that remains a favorite for fans of the Pantech company up to this date.
Before you begin to reset Android on your Pantech Element tablet, we suggest -if you still have working access into the Android OS on it- that you perform a backup of your files.
The easiest way to backup everything is through an application called G Cloud: It will create a copy of your files on the Internet so that you can then easily restore Android. You can download this app from the Google Play Store.
First method to reset the Pantech Element Android
You can reset Android from the Android menu through this method. Hence, you got to have access to your Pantech Element operative system.
If this is OK, then you navigate into the applications menu , tap Settings , go to Backup and Restore (or Privacy if you are on Android 3.2 Honeycomb ), press Factory data reset , then choose Reset Device and finally select “Clear All” .
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID IN THE PANTECH ELEMENT
This alternative method will let you to reset Android on your Pantech Element even if it is blocked by the pattern lock. You will restore the factory settings by following the steps :
- Turn off the tablet and wait about five seconds before continuing
- Press -and keep it pressed- the VOLUME DOWN button, then press the POWER button for a couple of seconds: You will see an android with an exclamation point
- Press the VOLUME UP button to display the hidden recovery menu
- With the VOLUME buttons move into “Wipe data / Factory Reset” option.
- When you get there , press the power button to confirm
- Navigate to ” Yes – Delete all user data” and reconfirm the process with the POWER button.
- Press the POWER button to select “Reboot System Now”
Note: This process differs from the previous one because it will not erase the data from the Pantech Element`s MicroSD card: if you want to do it manually go to settings > storage and format the card from there.
Reset Android Searches
- where is the reset button on your pantech element
- pantech at&t tablet reset password
- pantech element android keeps turning off and on
- redettin the play store password on pantech element
- restart an pantech tablet
- tablet pantech reset