Inside the Galaxy family, we will see a tutorial to hard reset and unlock Samsung Galaxy R i9103, a device with a median market acceptance. If you forgot your locking pattern or password, then by hard resetting this phone, you will regain access to it.
As usual, to unlock Android on the Samsung Galaxy R i9103 we will use two simple methods to apply, the first of which will be a combination of buttons that allow us to access the restore mode and from there we can reset the phone to its factory default settings.
Unlock Android on Samsung Galaxy R i9103 via buttons
This method to unlock Android on the Samsung Galaxy R i9103 via a button combination is used when we have no access to the Android operating system in the device, follow the steps below:
- Turn off your phone and wait at least 5 seconds to go to the next step.
- While holding the volume button and the home button for 3 seconds also press the power button and then release it, if you made the correct combination will enter into recovery mode.
- With the volume buttons go to the option “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” and press the power button to accept.
Unlock Android in Samsung Galaxy R i9103 trough the menu
It is also possible to unlock Android on Samsung Galaxy R i9103 from the Android operating system menu, for this we go into Menu> Settings> Backup and Restore> Factory data reset> Reset phone> Erase everything to factory default settings.
This method is as effective as the above, however, to apply it we must access the menu of our device.
With these two simple processes we can Unlock Android on Samsung Galaxy R i9103, although they are very easy to apply, the doubts that arise can be answered from the comments.
Reset Android Searches
We are learning how to perform a hard reset and thus achieve to unlock Android -if you forgot your unlock pattern password- on your Sony Xperia Ray.
For this tutorial, we will use two methods easy to follow for our readers.
These two methods that we use shall perform the function of restoring the Sony Xperia Ray into the original factory settings. B
ut before that, we need to make a backup
First method to unlock Android on the Sony Xperia Ray
The first method that we will use to unlock Android on our Sony Xperia Ray is based on the probably absence of access to the device, either by a damaged operating system or because we forgot the unlock pattern code or so. In this case we will use the program that gives Sony to update or restore the phone to the original factory settings.
We will need to follow the steps below:
- Download and install Sony PC Companion
- Connect your Sony Xperia Ray, wait at least one minute for your computer to recognize the device
- Go to Support Zone > Software update phone / tablet, if your device is already updated you will see a link to “Repair your phone / tablet ‘, select that option and go to the next screen, and we only have to follow the instructions on the screen (press several times the “Next”) and wait for the computer to perform the process.
With these few steps will have a Sony Xperia Ray ready as to the first use, with the factory settings.
Second method to unlock Android on Sony Xperia Ray
The second method to unlock Android on our Sony Xperia Ray will allow us to restore the phone through the device menu itself. This is used when the phone already runs very slow or has many applications and we want to return to their Original factory reset.
For this method we need only to go to Settings> Privacy (or backup and restore Android 4.1)> Factory data reset> Reset phone> Erase everything. We wait the process to be successful and we will see a welcome screen when the phone is restarted.
With these simple steps we were able to reset our Android Sony Xperia Ray quickly and easily, if you need to unlock Android on anyother similar device in particular, leave your request in the comment section and we will gladly review it and create a specialized item.
Reset Android Searches
- hard reset xperia ray
- android hard reset xperia ray
- skytek sp723 tablet reboot install fromstartup menu
- sony xperia ray reset to factory
We selected for this the Motorola Dext Android device for our hard reset tutorial since a good portion of our readers still owns it.
Motorola Dext, also known as Motorola Cliq in USA, is the first device from the company’s own Android operating system and also the first to show the customization layer Motoblur.
Due to the personalization for the interface that has passed the Motorola Dext, the method to unlock Android is different to everything we know, however, like previous processes, this will erase all data from the phone, then backup you data before.
Unlock Android on the Motorola Dext
This process is carried out through a combination of buttons that will give us access to equipment recovery mode, from there we can do, among other things, a factory reset.
The steps are:
- Turn off your phone and wait five seconds.
- Turn on the phone and when Motorola logo appears press the camera button for more than 10 seconds, wait for the device to display a menu. When that happens press the volume button less, when you do that you will see a phone and a triangle, now press the Alt key and L together, you will see three options.
- Among the three options really one that says “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” to select the pad you can go down to it or press Alt and W key.
If you did it right the phone will format, now you just need to reboot for the process to complete the hard reset.
Additional steps when you unlock the Motorola Dext
If you have a MotoBlur account you can recover your files entering your account data in the first system startup. This will leave your phone as the last time you did a backup with this application.
As you realize, unlock Android on the Motorola Dext is easy, but if you still have doubts, we will be solving them in the comments.
Reset Android Searches
- factory reset pantech motoblur
- motoblur account unlock
- motorola android factory reset
- Number pattern unlock combination for Alcatel one touch 985
- restore operating system for motorola blur
- root motorola dext
As a reference, the Alcatel OT-985 hit the market to stand as one of the best low-mid range options.
Today we will see how to reset android and thus manage to unlock Android on Alcatel OT-985 with two simple methods:
The first of these two methods is done selecting a combination of buttons that provide access to a hidden support menu where we can restore our phone to its original factory default settings.
This process is used mostly by people who have no access to the Android operating system of the phone at all, when the phone gets stuck at startup or when we have forgotten the unlock pattern.
Unlock Android Alcatel OT-985 using the buttons
To perform a hard reset or factory reset, you must be sure that your phone has at least 20% battery, then we should follow the following steps:
- With the phone off press the volume button less and the power button at the same time, when you turn the screen also press the start button (home) to use the Alcatel Android Manager to restore the phone to the original factory settings, it’s easy and intuitive.
- With this we will have a Alcatel OT-985 completely renovated to the factory settings now see the second method, this can be done from within the Android operating system menu.
Unlock Android ALCATEL OT-985 through the menu
This method can be very useful if we have access to the device menu and want to reset the phone for being slow or unstable, so it is advisable to make a backup of our files since this and the previous method erases all data from the phone without exception.
To reset the phone using the menu we have to go to Settings> Privacy> Factory data reset> Reset phone> Erase everything, wait for the process to be done and enter the initial settings.
With these simple steps we can unlock Android on our Alcatel OT-985 successfully and as always, doubts are resolved in the comments.
Reset Android Searches
- рэыюъ рэфЁюшф
- рэыюъ android
- reset hard alcatel ot 985
- alcatel 985 reset
- android 4 1 factory default
As usual, the first method to unlock your Android Huawei Ascend P1 U9200, will be what is known as “combination of buttons”:
This process is effective when we have no access to the operating system of the device and can only use the recovery mode to factory default values.
First method to unlock Android of Huawei Ascend P1 U9200
This method of accessing the recovery mode works with devices that bring the base operating system, Android 4.1 Ice Cream Sandwich.
Is not tested on modified versions or ROMS of the Huawei Ascend P1 U9200 and the steps are:
- Turn your phone off by long click the button on / off and wait at least 10 seconds to go to the next step.
- With the phone turned off, press the volume key and the key on / off at the same time, when you see the Huawei logo release the power button and see the device into recovery mode.
- In this mode you can select (using the volume buttons) and the off button select “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” that will restore your device to factory settings.
Second method to unlock Android Huawei Ascend P1 U9200
The second method to unlock Android Huawei Ascend P1 U9200 is the following, go to Settings> Reset> Factory Data Reset> Reset Phone> Erase everything, wait until the process is done and the phone stay ready having the original factory settings installed.
With these two processes can unlock Android Huawei Ascend P1 U9200 efficiently and quickly and we can resolve doubts arise through the comments.
Reset Android Searches
- android process acore huawei U9200
- how to do recovery mode acend p1u9200
- how to reboot android huawei u9200
- no imei for huawei u9200 ascend p1
- recovery rom huawei ascend p1 yoigo
- U9200 hard reset key
- unlock huawei u9200
- unlock huawei u9200 p1 ascend
- wipe u9200