If you have an Asus Padfone and it is running slow, throwing errors at you or you have forgotten the lock pattern password, then you may want to reset Android and return it to its original factory state.
In this tutorial we will teach you two effective methods to reset Android and carry out the factory restoration procedure that will return life to the Asus Padfone, certainly a strange and powerful Android device that deserves to work at full capacity.
To know which method is right for you must answer the question: “Do you still have access to the Android operating system menu on your Asus Padfone?”
If yes, go directly to the second method, however , if the answer is negative,perhaps due to a forgotten pattern lock password, then the first method is ideal for you.
First method to reset Android on the Asus Padfone
Before starting: In order to apply the following reset Android procedure, your Asus Padfone must have at least 50% of battery power, if this is not the case, please give it a power charge.
- With the Asus Padfone turned completely off, press the VOLUME DOWN button (without releasing it) and briefly press the POWER button. If you do it right you will get into an alternate menu.
- In the menu navigate using the VOLUME buttons to “Download Mode” and confirm it with the POWER button.
- A new set of options will appear: now repeat the previous step to select ” Wipe data / Factory Reset” and confirm it.
- Finally confirm ” Yes – Delete all user data” option , wait a few minutes and when the process is finished press the off button to restart
SECOND METHOD TO RESET THE ANDROID ASUS PADFONE
Unlike the above, this method is valid only for users who still have working access into their Asus PadFone Android OS.
Just go to Settings > Backup and Restore > Reset phone > Erase everything , expect the process to complete and restart having the Asus Padfone settings initial.
Reset Android Searches
In the following tutorial we’ll teach you two excellent methods to reset Android on your Acer Liquid Z2 and thus regain factory settings status, leaving your Acer phone in a fresh state.
Although both reset Android methods ultimately have the same purpose, its application varies, so you should know what situation you find yourself :
If you have “working” access into your Acer Liquid Z2 settings menu, please review our first method.
If your Android operating system is corrupt or you have a lock pattern placed in your Acer Liquid Z2 phone that you do not remember, then the second method is for you.
First method to reset Android on the Acer Liquid Z2
You only need to navigate into the following menu: Settings > Backup and Restore > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything.
After a few moments the Acer Liquid Z2 will reboot into it’s initial user data routine, in factoy fresh mode.
The advantage of this method is that the final screen will prompt you to format the SD memory in the Acer Liquid Z2, in this case if you do not reformat your data stored there will remain .
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID ON ACER LIQUID Z2
In this method to reset Android the Acer Liquid Z2 , you will enter the secret recovery mode through a combination of buttons:
- Turn off the phone and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press the VOLUME DOWN and the POWER buttons at the same time and do not release them.
- When the phone vibrates, release VOLUME DOWN button and quickly press the VOLUME UP button
- The phone will enter into recovery mode menu. Choose RECOVERY. You can use VOLUME UP button to move and select the option with VOLUME DOWN.
- In the following menu use the same VOLUME UP / DOWN buttons to navigate and select “Wipe Data / Factory Reset ” option. You confirm this procedure with the MENU button
- Do the same on the next screen when you see ” Yes – Delete all user data” , then wait for the process to take place.
- To finish just press the off button and the Acer Liquid Z2 phone will reboot
Reset Android Searches
- acer liquid z2 unlock
- restore lgl383
This tutorial will explain how to reset Android on the Samsung SCH- R910 , also known as Samsung Indulge as vanity name.
The Samsung SCH- R910 is suitable only for mobile users inside the United States, under the Nextel or MetroPCS network.
Before you start the reset Android process you must be sure about it, since the reset Android procedure on your Samsung SCH- R910 or any other Android device, will delete all your information, including messages, contacts and installed apps.
If you still have working access into the phone you can search over the Google Play Store for a backup app and create a copy of your data. We recommend you the Titanium Backup
First method to reset Android ON THE Samsung SCH- R910
To reset Android through the menu you only need to go to Settings> Privacy> Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything after a few minutes the process will restart the phone to factory settings activated .
ALTERNATIVE to RESET ANDROID on the SAMSUNG SCH- R910
If you do not have access to your Samsung SCH-R910 Android menues, luckily enough you still have an alternative method for you , you just need to follow these steps :
- Turn your phone off completely and wait 10 seconds to go to the next step
- Slide the keyboard, press the R key, and while holding down, press for 3 seconds the POWER key to turn the phone into the hidden recovery menu.
- Now just simply select the option ERASE DATA / FACTORY DEFAULT and confirm the option to restart your device first use mode after a few minutes you will have your phone as new.
Reset Android Searches
- how to factory reset samsung centura
- samsung galaxy centura master reset code
- TOOTHPICK method to reset Android Xios
- samsung sch r910 hard reset
- samsung galaxy phone needs reboot
- Samsung android restart
- samsung android lock reset
- resetting a samsung galaxy centura to factory defult
If you purchased a COBY KYROS Tablet and it is behaving sluggishly or you forgot the lock pattern, you may have to reset Android to solve your situation.
You are lucky enough tthat COBY, the company behind the Coby Kyros tablet is concerned about the welfare of their equipment:
Coby released an official method to reset Android in cases where the Android operating system is working wrongly or even blocked out by a forgotten pattern password.
Unfortunately at the time of this writing we cannot give you the actual web link to the official reset Android method because Coby USA official website seems to be offline, but you can try it at any time: www.cobyusa.com
This will also add the traditional option of restoring into factory defaults through the settings menu, in caso you still got a working Coby Kyros tablet.
Before starting the Android reset process you should be aware that all your personal files and settings will be lost. Therefore, if you still have access to the Android Operative system, you can do a backup with any backup tool, which you will find on your favorite internet market store tool.
First way to reset ANDROID on COBY KYROS Tablet
This is the official method used to reset Android on the COBY KYROS when you do not have access to the system. You will invoke a hidden Android recovery menu and from there you will be able to return the device to its original factory default state:
- Turn off the tablet as follows: Press (and keep pressed) the power button until the DEVICE OPTION menu appears. Select POWER OFF and click on OK.
- When your Coby Kyros tablet is fully OFF, press the BACK and POWER buttons at the same time for eight seconds aprox.
- If you did it right you will see a android with a yellow triangle. Press the BACK button once.
- The hidden Android Recovery menu will appear onscreen. With the HOME and MENU buttons you will be able to move up and down among the available options.
- Navigate into ” Wipe data / Factory Reset ” and select it with the BACK button
- Do the same with the next option ” Yes – Delete all user data”
- Wait for the process to finish and select REBOOT SYSTEM NOW to restart the tablet
SECOND WAY TO RESET ANDROID ON THE COBY KYROS TABLET
This method to reset Android on your Coby Kyros is applied from the settings menu: Settings> Backup and Restore > Factory Data Reset > Clear data , wait a few minutes the process automatically restarts your device.
If you need aditional information on the COBY KYROS Tablet reset procedures, please contact us through the comments section below.
Reset Android Searches
- reset coby android tablet
- hard reset tablet coby
- android kyros tablet
- resetting coby kyros tablet
- reboot coby kyros into recovery
- kyros coby
- how to reset android kyros tablet
- how to factory reset coby kyros tablet
- Factory Reset Coby Tablet
- factory reset coby kyros mid9740
This article will teach you how to reset Android of the AOC MW0711 in two ways , both have the same goal of factory defaulting your tablet, but apply in different situations.
Before starting any reset Android process, you should know that resetting the AOC MW0711 will make all personal files to be deleted.
If you need to save your files and you still got working access into your AOC MW0711, you can create a backup of all your personal data into the cloud with “G cloud” aplication (available from Google Play Store).
First reset ANDROID mode in the AOC MW0711
If you still have working access into the menu of your MW0711, this method is for you: Just follow the steps given below:
- Enter Settings Menu
- Go to Settings > Backup and Restore
- Select Factory data reset
- Choose Reset phone
- Finally press Clear All
- Wait a few minutes and restart your AOC MW0711
SECOND RESET ANDROID PROCEDURE FOR THE AOC MW0711
This method will be functional for users without access to the Android operating system of AOC MW0711 , either because they forgot the lock code or because the Android operating system is damaged. Follow the steps given below:
Note : To begin this process you must be at least 50 % battery , otherwise you may damage your device if you turn off halfway through
- Turn off your tablet and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press the power button to turn on the tablet and just then repeatedly press the VOLUME DOWN button
- If you did it right you’ll see the Android recovery menu (On the other hand, if the MW0711 tablet turns on normally, please repeat the previous step).
- With the volume keys scroll down to ” Wipe data / Factory Reset” and confirm with the POWER key , do the same on the next screen with ” Yes – Delete all user data”
- Wait for the Hard Reset routine to finish.
- Press the power button to restart the AOC MW0711 tablet.
Reset Android Searches
- aoc model s70g12 had reset
- asus fone pad7 0711
- como desbloquear una tablet aoc s70g12
- como resetear o desbloquear una tablet aoc MW0713
- hard reset aoc s70g12
- Mw0711 hard reset
- reset a aoc breeze tablet
- reset operating system in tablet