The Sony Xperia Neo has been one of the most popular terminals market for a couple of past years but now you may want to sell it into the flea market, or give it away.
But then perhaps you forgot your unlock pattern password, or you may need to erase all your personal data inside the phone. These tutorials will definitely help you on achieving this.
As a way of introduction, this is a phone with 8 megapixel camera on the rear and a Snapdragon processor running at 1GHz, displaying a 3.7″ TFT touchscreen with up to 32 gb microSD expansion capability… all this contained im a 126 grams casing of pure style (116 x 57 x 13 mm).
Today we will learn how to reset Android on the Sony Xperia Neo with two simple methods.
The first tutorial includes the hard reset method through buttons, just in case that you have to reset it from scratch because forgot the security pattern or key code of your Android Sony Xperia Neo or the Android operating system is unstable or totally damaged.
There is also a second method, involving the use of some specific software provided by Sony for your phone: By following the instructions on screen it will allow you to recover your Sony Xperia Neo into the factory default.
First method to Reset Android on the Sony Xperia Neo
The first method needs that you press a combination of buttons that will lead to personalized recovery mode inside the Sony Xperia Neo. In order to activate this method we must follow these steps:
- Turn off your phone, if you cannot turn it off, then please remove the battery for more than 5 seconds
- With both volume buttons on the side pressed, also press the power button for at least 5 seconds.
- The custom recovery menu will be presented to you.
- Follow simple steps, starting by selecting the “Factory Reset” option
You will force your Sony Xperia Neo into its original factory settings.
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID IN SONY XPERIA NEO
You may also use the second method, recommended for the device, which is to recover the Android operating system from PC Companion Software
Here the steps are:
- Download the application from this link and install it.
- Connect your Sony Xperia Neo into your PC and wait for the computer to recognize it and install your custom drivers.
- On the PC application, enter Support Zone and use Tools> Phone Repair, to perform a repair of the device and wait for the program to complete the job.
With these two options to hard reset Android on your Sony Xperia Neo phone, you will be able to get it into a new factory default device.
This tutorial will instruct you on how to hard reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy Mini 2; a phone that was launched with great success.
This is a device that has proven to be a surviver, still being present over time and in the flea market, it is still a good alternative to buy.
So today I teach you to do a hard reset and also manage to unlock Android -in the event that you lost your blocking pattern password- on Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 with a few simple steps.
Remember that these methods will erase the data from our Samsung Galaxy 2 Mini completely and if this is your case, you can make a backup of your data complete with apps like Titanium Backup, among others within Google Play.
Hard reset Android on Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 through buttons
This process can be used when we have no access to the device’ operative system and thus we need to restore our phone to its original factory settings through an external method.
Pleae use the following steps:
- Turn your phone off completely, just be sure not to turn off the screen only.
- Press both the volume less and plus, Power ON / OFF and Home buttons at the same time for more than 5 seconds
- Wait until you see the image of an Android.
- In the recovery menu, use the volume buttons to select “Wipe data / Factory Reset” and press the power button to accept.
- Wait for the system to perform the hard reset process and now select “Reboot System”
Hopefully, this should leave your Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 on factory default status.
Another method to Hard reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy Mini 2
As always, there is an alternative method to hard reset Android, not only on the Samsung Galaxy Mini 2, but on any Android Device: this can be activated from Settings> Backup and Restore> Factory data reset> Reset phone. With this option we can turn to our convenience automatic deletion of internal storage.
With these methods you can hard reset Android on Samsung Galaxy Mini 2.
Reset Android Searches
- cara merestar ponlok samsung androit galaxi ace2
- COMO FORMATAR SAMSUNG GALEXY ACE2
- Samsung Galaxy mini soft reset
Have Android on your HTC One been starting to missbehave and act up? Maybe it constantly needs to restart, or pauses itself in the middle of something important, or any other problem that can be caused by a overload of information on the device. Or maybe you just forgot the lock pattern on your HTC One and are now unable to use it anymore.
In any of these situations you’ll need to perform a hard reset on your device.
Please bear in mind that a hard reset on your device will eliminate all the information you have added to it, like installed apps, contacts, etc. It would be wise to do a backup of all your information before starting the steps for performing a hard reset on your HTC One. To do a backup you can use any of the many applications available in Google Play.
Hard Reset for HTC One
We will show you two methods of how to perform a factory reset of the HTC One. They are equally useful, the only difference being that one of them is to be performed when you have access to the phone, and the other method is used when we can not access the main menu phone, meaning that we will have to reset the phone using the hardware, not the software.
Hard Reset for HTC One from the menu
To perform a hard reset on your HTC One from the menu:
Go to Settings> Backup and Restore> Delete all data> OK. This process will erase all data on the phone.
Hard Reset for HTC One with buttons (hardware)
The process is simple, following these steps:
- With the phone turned off, hold down the less volume button while you press the power button
- Wait until the Android symbol appears on the screen and release de buttons.
- Scroll down to the the “Factory data reset” using the less volume button and press the power button to confirm.
These are the only steps needed to have a successful hard reset the HTC One with buttons
With these two ways we can perform and successfully achieve a hard reset on the HTC One, as usual if you have any doubts, please leave us a comment and we will be glad to help.
Reset Android Searches
- htc one factory reset
- htc one reset
- reset htc one
- htc one hard reset
- factory reset htc one
- hard reset htc one
- how to reset htc one
- how to reset an htc phone the one with the facebook button
- master reset for the htc one uk
This tutorial will explain how to reset Android on a Huawei branded phone, the Huawei G510 also known as Orange Daytona, being exclusive to this company.
As always we have two ways to reset the Huawei G510 Android:
The first of these methods will be useful if you have no access to the operating system, due to that the device is working erratically or because you left it blocked and forgot the blocking pattern code. The later method can hard reset your Huawei G510 Orange Daytona from the Android menu, provided that you can access your phone’s operative system.
These two methods erase all data from your phone, it is important -if possible- that you consider to backup important files.
Hard reset your Huawei G510 (Orange Daytona) by buttons
To hard reset your Android need to follow these steps:
- You need to start with your phone turned off: If you cannot turn it off, then remove the battery for at least 5 seconds, reinsert and wait another 5 seconds.
- Press the volume up button and the power button at the same time until the Orange logo appears.
- Press the Volume Up key until you see a small Android, release the button right there and continue.
- With the volume keys navigate into the “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option and select the option with the power key.
- Confirm the hard reset with “Yes – Delete all user data”
The phone will reboot a couple of times.
Hard reset Android Huawei G510 (Orange Daytona) through the menu
The second method is much easier: As we know, all Android Operating System phones have an integrated reset method. To access it, you have to navigate from your home screen into Settings> Reset> Factory data reset> Reset Phone> Restart phone.
With these two processes we can hard reset the Huawei G510 Android (Orange Daytona) in a simple and fast way, leaving your phone “as new”.
Reset Android Searches
- huawei orange daytona
- ORANGE DAYTONA reset to default
In this tutorial we learn how to hard reset Android on a Samsung device, namely the Samsung Galaxy Mega.
Samsung Galaxy Mega with Android 4.1 is a device with a 6.3-inch screen. The Samsung Galaxy Mega peeks into the world of tablet, a.k.a “phablet”, a niche therm which comes from merging the words Phone and tablet. The Samsung Galaxy Mega includes a dual-core processor running at 1.7GHz.
The following process will perform a hard reset into your Phone. It will work for the two versions of the Samsung Galaxy Mega, the 6.3-inch screen and 5.5: There is no difference in the reset Android methods. Both will help you regain a factory default phone, even making it to dismiss the unlock pattern you may have entered and forgotten.
Hard Reset your Samsung Galaxy Mega with buttons combination
In this method we use a combination of buttons that will go into recovery mode to make a general restoration of the device, ie, erase data and settings to leave it as if for the first time on the steps to follow are:
- Press and hold the Volume Up, Home and Power buttons.
- When you see the Android logo release the buttons and wait for the recovery options
- With the volume keys move down to the “Wipe data / Factory Reset” and press the power button to confirm.
- On the next screen, you select “Yes – Delete All User Data”, press the power button again to confirm
When finished you will have the option “Reboot System Now” right in the menu’s upper place: Just press the power button again to confirm and the phone will reboot normally with all original factory settings.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Mega through menu
To fulfill this process while having access to the Samsung Galaxy Mega Android OS, you should only go to Settings> Backup and Restore> Factory data reset> Reset phone
With these steps we will also get the same result as in the previous procedure: A factory default Samsung Galaxy Mega ready to be used, all your personal data, apps, games, messages deleted.
Reset Android Searches
- how to do a hard rest on samsung mega
- how to factory unlock galaxy mega at&t
- how to reset my samsung mega
- HOW TO RESTORE SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA
- my samsung mega said it was locked by fbi
- reset samsung galaxy mega to factory settings
- samsung mega set to factory default