This article will teach you how to reset Android of the AOC MW0711 in two ways , both have the same goal of factory defaulting your tablet, but apply in different situations.
Before starting any reset Android process, you should know that resetting the AOC MW0711 will make all personal files to be deleted.
If you need to save your files and you still got working access into your AOC MW0711, you can create a backup of all your personal data into the cloud with “G cloud” aplication (available from Google Play Store).
First reset ANDROID mode in the AOC MW0711
If you still have working access into the menu of your MW0711, this method is for you: Just follow the steps given below:
- Enter Settings Menu
- Go to Settings > Backup and Restore
- Select Factory data reset
- Choose Reset phone
- Finally press Clear All
- Wait a few minutes and restart your AOC MW0711
SECOND RESET ANDROID PROCEDURE FOR THE AOC MW0711
This method will be functional for users without access to the Android operating system of AOC MW0711 , either because they forgot the lock code or because the Android operating system is damaged. Follow the steps given below:
Note : To begin this process you must be at least 50 % battery , otherwise you may damage your device if you turn off halfway through
- Turn off your tablet and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press the power button to turn on the tablet and just then repeatedly press the VOLUME DOWN button
- If you did it right you’ll see the Android recovery menu (On the other hand, if the MW0711 tablet turns on normally, please repeat the previous step).
- With the volume keys scroll down to ” Wipe data / Factory Reset” and confirm with the POWER key , do the same on the next screen with ” Yes – Delete all user data”
- Wait for the Hard Reset routine to finish.
- Press the power button to restart the AOC MW0711 tablet.
If you have an Oppo Find 5 and you forgot your patter lock password, or the phone is working sluggishly, then you shall try to reset Android on it: It may solve your issues.
We present you in this tutorial two methods that allows to restore factory settings
Both methods undertake the same process, reset Android on the Oppo Find 5 and return it to its original state.
If you only want to perform a cleaning of your Android OS, then it is also ok to reset Android, but in such case maybe you would like first to make a backup of your files.
To begin with this reset Android procedure on your Oppo Find 5, you need first to have your phone charged up to 80% of battery.
- Turn your Oppo Find 5 off and wait five seconds
- Press the VOLUME DOWN and the POWER button for a few seconds until you see the recovery menu
- Use the volume buttons to navigate into “Wipe Data / Factory Reset”
- Confirm procedure with the POWER button and do the same with “Yes – Delete all user data”
- When the process is complete press the power button to restart the phone
RESET ANDROID ON Oppo Find 5 THROUGH THE MENU
This method will reset Android only if you still got usable access into your Oppo Find 5. It will be performed through the SETTINGS menu:
Navigate into Settings> Backup and Restore> Factory data reset> Reset phone> Erase everything, wait a few minutes and the phone restarts in first use mode.
Reset Android Searches
- hard reset oppo find 5
- how to reset a oppo phone
- reset factory oppo find 5 mini
If you need to reset Android on your Acer beTouch E110 because you forgot the lock pattern, or your phone is running sluggishly, read on :
In this tutorial I’ll teach you how to factory restore Android on your Acer beTouch E110.
This Android reset process will erase all data that is not vital to the operation of the system of your Acer beTouch E110. This will include deleting all your messages, contacts and even installed apps.
If you do not want to lose your data and you still have access to the use of Android inside the Acer beTouch E110, we recommend you to perform a backup through G Cloud. This tool saves a copy of all your device in the cloud, and can be found in the Google Play Store.
reset Android in the Acer beTouch E110, The “easy” way:
This first procedure is valid only for those with functional access into the Android operating system on your Acer beTouch E110 :
You can access the settings menu from the main screen of your phone: Go to Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything , wait a few seconds and the phone will reboot in factory default mode, just as if you unboxed it brand new.
RESET ANDROID ACER BETOUCH E110, the “definitive” way:
If you need to reset Android in your Acer beTouch E100 because you forgot your pattern lock password, or your phone is completely berzerk (unresponsive), do not worry: There is also a way to reset this Android phone from a secret menu, without entering into it’s Android OS.
- Turn off your Acer beTouch E110 and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Now press the CALL, the VOLUME UP and the POWER buttons at the same time
- After 5 seconds, you can depress the POWER button, but keep pressing the other two buttons.
- You will see a secret menu appear: You can release the other two buttons.
- Use the volume buttons to navigate on this menu and select ” Wipe data / Factory Reset” , then confirm the option with the POWER button
- Repeat the above step to confirm the option ” Yes – Delete all user data” and wait until the process completes, when you do just press the power button again to restart.
- Ready !
Reset Android Searches
- acer betouch e110 hard reset
- how to hard reset acer e110
If you own an Acer Liquid E phone and you find it running slow, or even you have forgotten the blocking patter password, then you may want to reset Android and give it a second chance.
That’s why today in this tutorial we will teach you two ways to restore the factory settings on your Acer Liquid E. The first way will work even if you have no access into Android OS.
It is important to understand that all your contacts, messages and installed apps will be deleted from your Acer Liquid E when performing an Android reset. All customization you may have applied into your Acer Liquid E will be forgotten.
If you do not want to lose everything and still got access into your phone’s Android operative system, then you should make a backup. There are tons of backup / restore apps in the Google play store. We recommend the G Cloud app.
Reset Android on your Acer Liquid E the easy way
If you still can access your Android settings menu on the Acer Liquid E, you can easily invoke the oficial reset procedure: tap into Settings > Privacy > Backup and Restore > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase all and then wait for your Acer Liquid E to restart, restored to it’s factory default settings.
RESET FORM TWO ANDROID IN ACER LIQUID E
You will invoke a special emergency recovery menu inside your Acer Liquid E by starting with your phone powered off and pressing certain buttons on it. You do not need a working Android OS with this method, so it is ideal if you forgot the pattern lock password:
- Turn off the device , wait some seconds to be sure it is completely powered off.
- Turn on the phone and when it vibrates press both volume buttons: If you did it right you will enter recovery mode
- In recovery mode , navigate with the volume buttons until “Clean Boot? Yes ” appears and use the camera button to confirm ,
- When finished, your Acer Liquid E will reboot into factory default state.
If you have a Motorola Atrix know that occasionally is running slow, or worse yet, you’ve forgotten the lock pattern and are left out of it, then performing a reset Android will probably fix it.
This tutorial will teach you how to hard reset Android on your Motorola Atrix, in easy steps.
Before starting, consider the following: When you reset Android on your Motorola Atrix, all personal contacts, messages and installed apps will be deleted.
If you want to keep your information and you still got access to your Motorola Matrix, it is a good idea to make a backup with G Cloud or similar software.
First method to reset ANDROID ON Motorola
For the first method you will use the phone menu to restore your Motorola Atrix, you just have to go to Settings> Backup and Restore > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything , wait a few minutes and the phone will restart as new.
SECOND METHOD TO RESET THE MOTOROLA ATRIX ANDROID
Although this second process is not very simple, if you have forgotten the lock pattern and / or cannot access the settings menu as detailed in the first method, we have the following emergency restoration procedure:
We will use a combination of buttons on your Motorola Atrix that will let you access the Android recovery menu. From there we can restore the factory settings, we just need to follow these steps :
- Turn off your phone and wait 5 seconds to continue
- Press the volume down button and hold it down , now press the power button.
- If you’ve done it correctly, your Motorola Atrix will show a “fastboot” screen
- Navigatethrough the menu using the VOLUME DOWN button, until “Android Recovery” is highlighted.
- Press the VOLUME UP button to confirm it.
- Do not release the VOLUME UP button until you see an android with exclamation .
- Tap the lower right corner of the touchscreen. You may need to do it several times
- If you have Android 2.3.4 or 2.3.6 the following menu is activated by pressing both volume keys. Also in this case use the POWER button to activate the highlighted option, instead of OK.
- Within the next menu navigate using the volume keys to “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” , press OK
- Do the same with ” Yes – Delete all user data”.
When the process completes, within the same screen you will see the option “Reboot Now” , confirms that option and the phone will restart as new to the Motorola Atrix factory default settings.
Reset Android Searches
- how to reset pattern on motorola matrix
- Motorola anDroid master reset