You may need to reset Android on your Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite because maybe you forgot the pattern lock password, or your Android device is working too slow, or it is behaving erratically:
Performing a hard reset on your Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite will restore it into factory default settings.
Unfortunately it will also delete all your personal files and installed apps. If you still have working access into your tablet’s Android OS, then you may be interested in performing a backup in order to preserve your data.
Having said that, the bottom line is: Many problems will be solved by executing a hard reset Android on your Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite.
First method to RESET Android on the Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite
For this method we need a usable Android inside your tablet, as we will use the Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite settings menu itself. If you do not have access to it, maybe due to a forgotten lock pattern password, please go to the next section.
To restore your system from the Android menu follow the steps :
- From Android’s Main screen, invoke the Settings menu.
- Select Backup and Restore
- Select Factory data reset
- Click on Reset phone
- Finally , click Clear All
- After a few minutes the tablet will reboot, asking for you to do a “first time configuration” (meaning that you have successfully reset Android into factory default).
SECOND METHOD TO UNLOCK ANDROID ON Huawei MediaPad 7 LITE
For users who do not have access to the Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite tablet operative system, this is the method that will solve their problems:
- Turn off the tablet and wait 10 seconds to continue
- If you have inserted a memory MicroSD , remove it and put it back
- While holding the VOLUME DOWN press the POWER button for at least 10 seconds
- The tablet will turn on and after displaying the logo of the company for some seconds, it should show an Android with gears
- If this happens , wait a few minutes until the screen says ” OK”.
- Remove the MicroSD memory and wait for your Huawei MediaPad 7 to restart. If it does not restart, then please reset it manually.
Reset Android Searches
- how to hard reset huawei android tablets
- android tablet reset button
- how to hard reset huawei mediapad
- how to hard reset huawei mediapad 7 lite
- mediapad 7 lite hard reset
- how to reset a asus 7 tablet
- How to Reset Huawei Android
- how to reset huawei media pad
- huawei lite media pad HARD RESET
- how to factory reset huawei mediapad 7 lite
This tutorial might prove handy to you, if you own a Huawei CM980 Evolution II, also called Evolution II and want to learn how to reset Android on it.
That’s why here we will teach two effective methods that will hard reset your Huawei CM980 Evolution II and thus, restore the factory settings
Unfortunately, all your personal data will be deleted from the Huawei CM980, as part of the reset Android procedure.
If you still have access into your Android OS, you may want to download and install a backup tool so you can preserve all your data, applications and settings inside your Huawei CM980 Evolution II phone.
First method to Reset Android in Huawei CM980 Evolution II
Using this method will activate the system restore procedure without actually using the phone’s operative system. This is particularly useful to those of you that may be left outside of your phone due to a forgotten or changed lock pattern password. You may be surprised how many people get their lock pattern changed by “friends” as a joke, and then there is no unlocking pattern, as it has been forgotten.
To hard reset Android on your Huawei CM980, you should follow these steps:
- Turn off your phone and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press the VOLUME UP and POWER button up for a few seconds until the Android recovery menu appears.
- Now use the volume buttons to navigate into ” Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option and confirm with POWER button.
- Perform the same step for “Yes – Delete all user data” and wait until the process finishes
- When completed select ” Reboot System Now”
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID on THE Huawei CM980 Evolution II
We will use the included reset function in your Android settings menu: Please before starting, check that you have at least 50 % battery juice.
Enter the settings menu of the Huawei CM980 Evolution II, from your home screen.
Navigate into Settings > Privacy > Backup and Restore > Restore Factory Data > Reset phone > Erase everything and press over it. Wait a few minutes and you have a phone with factory settings enabled.
Reset Android Searches
- how to unlock samsung phone when you have forgotten thr pattern and also the phone appears to be in the emergency mode
In this tutorial we show you how to reset Android on the Sony Xperia SP in three different ways.
Two of these methods can be applied even if you have no access to the Android OS inside your Sony Xperia XP.
This can happen if -for example- you forgot the lock pattern password for your phone.
RESET Android on the Sony Xperia SP without entering the phone men
For this method of performing a hard reset we will invoke a special custom restoration menu inside your Xperia Sony SP. You will need to press a combination of buttons. Please follow these steps :
- Turn off your Sony Xperia SP
- Press the VOLUME UP and POWER button together for a few seconds until the phone screen displays a recovery menu
- Release the buttons and follow the menu instructions to proceed with the factory reset
- After a few minutes your Sony Xperia SP restart with original factory settings restored.
Reset ANDROID ON YOUR SONY XPERIA, yet another way
Some carriers may have disabled the use of the hidden recovery menu inside the Sony Xperia SP -for security reasons, or whatever reasons they may have- so the above process may not apply.
This second method will also perform the needed reset in your Android, with help of Sony official software. Please, follow the steps marked below:
- Download and install the Sony phone Flash Tool from Internet.
- Open the program and connect the USB cable to the computer (although not on the Sony Xperia SP itself )
- Turn off your phone and while holding the VOLUME DOWN button connect the USB cable
- If everything goes right, you should see that the computer program recognizes the device: You can release the VOLUME DOWN button
- In the left window the program will display the phone name and its latest firmware version
- Select your phone (Sony Xperia SP) from the list (usually it’s the only one ) and press “Apply Service”
- the phone will restart after it has completed the process
- Do not disconnect your device from the USB cable until the program tells you.
Last method to RESET ANDROID ON YOUR Sony Xperia SP
In this last case, we will learn how to hard reset Android on your Sony Xperia SP through the Android settings menu. This may become handy if you want to sell or give away your phone, but first you want to erase all your contacts, messages and apps.
From the Android home screen, go to Settings > Backup and Restore > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything , wait some seconds and your phone will restart as new.
Reset Android Searches
- hard reset xperia sp
- sony xperia sp reset
- xperia sp hard reset
- xperia sp reset
- reset sony xperia sp
- sony xperia SP hard reset
- hard reset sony xperia sp
- RESET XPERIA SP
- ёюэш xperia sp hard reset
- how to reset xperia sp
In this tutorial we will show you two simple ways of performing a hard reset Android on a ZTE Blade phone. Maybe it is working too slow, clogged with applications, or maybe you forgot your lock pattern password.
Maybe you need to give it as a gift, or even sold it; but before you probably want to get every personal data wiped out for good. You can solve all this by performing a hard reset on the Android Operative system of your ZTE BLADE. This device can be unlocked with the two most popular methods:
- A combination of buttons that allows us to access the Android operating system recovery routine inside the ZTE Blade
- Dialing a special code through the emergency call option.
Both methods erase every bit of personal data from the ZTE Blade.
First method to unlock Android on the ZTE Blade, with a call
The first method to reset Android on the ZTE Blade phone involves entering a special code and restore the phone to its factory version. This method works great for users who have forgotten the unlock pattern, the steps are:
- Turn off your phone and remove the SIM card, then turn it back turn
- Select emergency call
- Key in * 983 * 987 #
- You see on your screen the “Erase everything”, select this option
- Wait for the device will reboot and be factory refurbished
SECOND METHOD TO UNLOCK ANDROID ON THE ZTE BLADE, HARD RESET
This second method to reset Android on the ZTE Blade may be fine for any of you with a damaged operating system:
The steps are:
- With the phone turned off, press the volume keys, and power together until you see the Android recovery menu.
- Use the volume buttons to select “Wipe Data, Factory Reset” and confirm with the power button.
- In the next window performing the above step to select “Yes – Delete all user data” and expects
- When you see the words “Done” on the screen, select “Reboot System Now” and restart the phone as new.
Reset Android Searches
- reset zte android
- how to reset a ZTe android phone
- factory reset zte blade
- reset android zte
- how to hard reset ZTE Android
- how to reboot zte blade
- blade zte hard reset
- rebooting zte tablet
- zte 796c recovery key combination
The following reset Android tutorial will help you regain control of your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini in the event that you forgot the pattern lock password or because your phone goes slow or erratic and requires a “clean state”.
This tutorial will focus on two simple methods to restore the phone into its original factory settings.
The first method will even effectively clear the lock pattern and regain your control of the phone.
The second method is more suitable if your are finding your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini slow or erratic on its use and you want to regain original speed and usability.
Reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
Both methods will perform a hard reset on this device and reach the same result: Restore the phone to factory settings. These methods only differ on their mode of application.
A quick advice: If you are able to do so , you may need to backup your data before you begin: You can backup all your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini information through one of the many backup and restore applications available on Google Play.
First method to unlock Android on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini with buttons:
This first method will teach you how to reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini via buttons, ideal for those cases in which the Android operating system has been damaged beyond usability or you have forgotten the unlock pattern and are left out of your phone. The steps are these :
- Turn off the phone and wait 10 seconds before going to the next point
- While holding down both VOLUME UP and HOME buttons, we press the POWER button until the phone vibrates: When it does, let go all buttons
- We will see an android with blue gear on the screen that confirms that the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini has entered recovery mode
- When you reach the Android recovery mode menu , we seek the ” Wipe Data / Factory Reset” with the volume UP and DOWN buttons and confirm with the POWER button
- In the next window, select the option ” Yes – Delete all user data” and the restore process will start automatically
- To finish the process, find the option to ” Reboot system now ” and select it for the phone to reboot as new, with factory settings .
SECOND METHOD TO UNLOCK ANDROID IN SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 MINI CN THE MENU
If you still have access to your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini operative system, then this process is even more simple: You just get into the factory reset option on your phone.
Starting from your Android homescreen, you go to Settings > Backup and Restore > Restore Data factory > Reset phone > Erase everything.
This simple method also allows us to reset Android on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini quickly and easily.
Reset Android Searches
- samsung galaxy s3 mini reset
- reset samsung galaxy s3 mini
- how to restore samsung galaxy s3 mini
- how to reset galaxy s3 mini
- how to factory reset a samsung galaxy s3 mini
- samsung s3 mini reset
- RESET GALAXY S3 MINI
- factory reset samsung galaxy s3 mini
- скачать обнову на андроид samsung galaxy s3 mini
- reset samsung s3 mini