Samsung Galaxy S2 is an Android device that even after being for about a couple of years on the market at the time of this writing, it is still in the taste of people, being used all around the globe.
Reset Android on Samsung Galaxy S2
Warning! Before starting the Android reset process on your Samsung Galaxy S2, please know that your data, including contacts, messages and installed apps, will be deleted.
If you still have working access into the Android operating system in your Samsung Galaxy S2 and want to make a backup, we recommend you to use G Cloud , a free application available on the Google Play Store to create a copy of your files in the cloud.
First method to reset Android on Samsung Galaxy S2
This method requires access into your Android OS, so it may prove useful if your Samsung Galaxy S2 is still in working condition.
From your phone’s main screen, Access the Settings> Backup and Restore > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything , wait until the process completes and the phone reboots as new.
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID IN SAMSUNG GALAXY S2
If you are being locked off from your Samsung Galaxy S2, then you will use the secondary method of restoration, ideal if you missed the pattern lock on your Samsung Galaxy S2:
- Turn off the phone and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press and Hold the VOLUME DOWN button
- While holding the VOLUME DOWN button, press and release the POWER button.
- In the menu that follows select the ” Clear Storage” by using the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Execute the “clear Storage” by confirming it with the POWER button.
- Again c onfirm the “clear storage” procedure with the VOLUME UP button (or cancel it with the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Wait for the process to finish so your Samsung Galaxy S2 will return to factory default settings.
Reset Android Searches
- android reset s2
- Samsung Galaxy S2 Sonysp problems after doing a reset
- Hard boot android phone samsung
- factory reset galaxy s2 while starting
- galaxy centura hard reset
- how to reset samsung android tablet
- samsung galaxy 2 reset phone
- samsung galaxy s2 factory default reset
- samsung galaxy s2 factory reset tutorial
- all huawei firmware download m931
I will teach you how to reset Android on the LG Optimus G, a phone that was released in direct competition with the Samsung Galaxy s3 and at the time of this writing, still got plenty of adepts, due to its processing power, construction quality and onboard memory.
In the first one, we will achieve the desired effect by pressing a combination of buttons, starting with the phone powered off.
Alternatively, in the second method we will access the restore procedure from the settings menu itself (provided you still got a functional Android OS inside the phone).
As always, we remind you that the reset procedure will delete all files, settings and information which is not part of the Android operating system itself. You may want to perform a data backup in your LG Optimus G, i you can.
Reset ANdroid on your LG Optimus G by combination of buttons.
This method will help us when we have no access to the Android operating system of the device. This may happen, for example, when we forget the unlock pattern.
- Turn off the phone and wait 10 seconds before continuing
- Press the VOLUME DOWN and POWER buttons at the same time,
- Wait for an internal recovery menu to appear and then release the buttons
- Read the warnings and press the power button to continue
- Press the power button again to start the process and wait
Reset Android on the LG Optimus G through the Menu
You need to start in your home Android screen. From there, you open your setttings menu, and navigate into Settings> Backup and Restore> Factory data reset> Reset phone> Erase everything.
Wait a few seconds (or even a minute, this may be a lengthy process). When finished, the LG Optimus G will reboot as if for the first time, into its original factory settings.
Reset Android Searches
- lg optimus g factory reset
- LG L38c Factory Reset
- lg optimus g factory reset key combo
- lg optimus g reset
- need to reinstall os on lg l38c optimus dynamic
- how to reset lg optimus g
- factory reset lg optimus dynamic
- reboot LG Optimus G
- what is the purpose of a hard reset my lg optimus g
If at any time your Huawei Premia 4G M931 loses its fluidity, bercomes slow or you happen to forget the lock pattern password, you will most probably solve it by doing a hard reset Android on your phone.
This tutorial will return Android’s status into factory default and your phone will forget any custom settings (including the pattern lock password) and installed apps..
Before continuing, consider the following: if your Huawei Premia 4G M931 is still usable, you may want to backup the information through one of the applications on Google Play.
We will teach you two methods that will hard reset Android on your Huawei Premia 4G M931. Each method performs the same action but differ in the following way:
The first method is useful for those cases where you have no access to the Android operating system. It is performed starting with the phone powered off and achieved by pressing a secuence of buttons, gaining access into a hidden recovery menu inside your Huawei Premia 4G M931:
RESET Android in Huawei Premia 4G M931 through buttons
For this method we need the phone has at least 50% of battery. If there is not enough “juice” left inside your Huawei Premia 4G M931, the process may remain incomplete and cause serious damage to the operating system of the phone.
- With the phone turned off, press both VOLUME UP, VOLUME DOWN and the POWER buttons.
- When your phone starts up and you see the Huawei logo, release the VOLUME UP and DOWN buttons while still holding down the POWER button.
- Keep the POWER button pressed until the Android recovery mode starts.
- Within the recovery menu, use the VOLUME buttons to scroll down into “Wipe data / Factory reset” and accept with the power button.
- On the next screen select the option “Yes – Delete all user data” and wait until the process is done.
- Select the option of “Reboot System Now” and see that the phone restarts as if it were your first time with all the original factory settings.
Unlock Android in Huawei Premia 4G M931 with the menu
The second method will allow you to access the official Android recovery menu found by default in all versions of the Android operating system.
Please navigate into Settings> Backup and Restore> Factory data reset> Reset phone> Erase everything. Wait for the process to finish and voilá! You will factory restore your Huawei Premia 4G M931 as if just unboxed.
Reset Android Searches
- reset huawei phone
- hard reset Huawei M931
- huawei phones reset
- factory reset for huawei
- huawei phone factory default
- huawei m931 screen unlock
- huawei m931 hard reset
- huawei hard reset tool for andriod phone
- huawei hard reset
- huawei default epoch
You may need to reset Android on your Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite because maybe you forgot the pattern lock password, or your Android device is working too slow, or it is behaving erratically:
Performing a hard reset on your Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite will restore it into factory default settings.
Unfortunately it will also delete all your personal files and installed apps. If you still have working access into your tablet’s Android OS, then you may be interested in performing a backup in order to preserve your data.
Having said that, the bottom line is: Many problems will be solved by executing a hard reset Android on your Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite.
First method to RESET Android on the Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite
For this method we need a usable Android inside your tablet, as we will use the Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite settings menu itself. If you do not have access to it, maybe due to a forgotten lock pattern password, please go to the next section.
To restore your system from the Android menu follow the steps :
- From Android’s Main screen, invoke the Settings menu.
- Select Backup and Restore
- Select Factory data reset
- Click on Reset phone
- Finally , click Clear All
- After a few minutes the tablet will reboot, asking for you to do a “first time configuration” (meaning that you have successfully reset Android into factory default).
SECOND METHOD TO UNLOCK ANDROID ON Huawei MediaPad 7 LITE
For users who do not have access to the Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite tablet operative system, this is the method that will solve their problems:
- Turn off the tablet and wait 10 seconds to continue
- If you have inserted a memory MicroSD , remove it and put it back
- While holding the VOLUME DOWN press the POWER button for at least 10 seconds
- The tablet will turn on and after displaying the logo of the company for some seconds, it should show an Android with gears
- If this happens , wait a few minutes until the screen says ” OK”.
- Remove the MicroSD memory and wait for your Huawei MediaPad 7 to restart. If it does not restart, then please reset it manually.
Reset Android Searches
- how to hard reset huawei android tablets
- android tablet reset button
- how to hard reset huawei mediapad
- how to hard reset huawei mediapad 7 lite
- mediapad 7 lite hard reset
- how to reset a asus 7 tablet
- How to Reset Huawei Android
- how to reset huawei media pad
- huawei lite media pad HARD RESET
- how to factory reset huawei mediapad 7 lite
This tutorial might prove handy to you, if you own a Huawei CM980 Evolution II, also called Evolution II and want to learn how to reset Android on it.
That’s why here we will teach two effective methods that will hard reset your Huawei CM980 Evolution II and thus, restore the factory settings.
Unfortunately, all your personal data will be deleted from the Huawei CM980, as part of the reset Android procedure.
If you still have access into your Android OS, you may want to download and install a backup tool so you can preserve all your data, applications and settings inside your Huawei CM980 Evolution II phone.
First method to Reset Android in Huawei CM980 Evolution II
Using this method will activate the system restore procedure without actually using the phone’s operative system. This is particularly useful to those of you that may be left outside of your phone due to a forgotten or changed lock pattern password. You may be surprised how many people get their lock pattern changed by “friends” as a joke, and then there is no unlocking pattern, as it has been forgotten.
To hard reset Android on your Huawei CM980, you should follow these steps:
- Turn off your phone and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press the VOLUME UP and POWER button up for a few seconds until the Android recovery menu appears.
- Now use the volume buttons to navigate into ” Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option and confirm with POWER button.
- Perform the same step for “Yes – Delete all user data” and wait until the process finishes
- When completed select ” Reboot System Now”
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID on THE Huawei CM980 Evolution II
We will use the included reset function in your Android settings menu: Please before starting, check that you have at least 50 % battery juice.
Enter the settings menu of the Huawei CM980 Evolution II, from your home screen.
Navigate into Settings > Privacy > Backup and Restore > Restore Factory Data > Reset phone > Erase everything and press over it. Wait a few minutes and you have a phone with factory settings enabled.
Reset Android Searches
- how to unlock samsung phone when you have forgotten thr pattern and also the phone appears to be in the emergency mode