As usual with Android devices, your Motorola Quench can be hard reset using an included option inside your settings menu. If such procedure is unavailable in your Motorola Quench phone, then you may try a different approach: The hardware, proprietary based hard resetting method.
Let’s start with the simpler method, follow these steps within your Android OS interfase in your Motorola Quench phone, provided that you got access to your Android desktop screen and your phone is somewhat responsive to your command:
- From your Android Destkop screen, choose the SETTINGS menu.
- Scroll down into SD CARD AND STORAGE option and tap into it.
- Once in there, choose the FACTORY DATA RESET option
- Confirm your action by pressing over RESET PHONE.
These steps are highlighted on Motorola’s Quench official website, and they may suffice for you, but if you cannot fulfill them, then you may try the alternative hard resetting method for your Motorola Quench:
Hard Reset Android on your Unresponsive Motorola Quench
It may happen that your Motorola Quench is far too gone for you to be able to follow the earlier steps. You may try to hard reset Android on your phone by following these alternative steps:
- Start with your phone turned off
- Press and hold the CAMERA and POWER buttons together
- Depress the Camera button when your Motorola Quench prompts you to do so
- Press your VOLUME DOWN button to open the RECOVERY screen
- On the recovery screen press into the exclamation mark into the lower right of your screen
- Press into FACTORY RESET and confirm your selection.
Your Motorola Quench will hard reset itself. When finished it will ask you to reboot. press OK.