Your Samsung P1000 tablet can be hard reset either by using the appropriate option which can be found inside your settings menu or by invoking a bare metal hard reset routine while turning your Tablet on. The advantage for the first method is mainly the commodity of solving your issues with your P1000 tablet right within the Android interface. But this might not prove possible if your tablet is really wasted and you cannot manage to select the settings menu, because of its instability and / or low speed. If your P1000 is in such catatonic state, then -hopefully- the second method will solve your problem.
Hard reset your Samsung P1000 the “easy” way
You may invoke the Hard reset / factory default routine by opening the Settings menu from your Android desktop
Factory Default your P1000 for sure!
If our earlier depicted hard reset method does not cut it for you, then you may try this fool-proof hard reset procedure:
- If on, then turn off your Samsung P1000 Tablet
- While off, press -and hold- the VOLUME DOWN button
- Press -and hold- the POWER button (while holding down the VOLUME DOWN button)
- When the Samsung logo appears on your P1000 tablet, release the POWER button
- Follow instructions on your P1000 screen
This second method of hard resetting your P1000 tablet will -hopefully- be executed even if your Android OS is unusable.