In this tutorial we will teach you how to reset Android in the Acer Liquid X2 in such a simple way that it will seem like child’s play.
You can reset Android to get rid of slowness, errors or even if you have an active locking pattern that you have forgotten in your Acer Liquid X2.
However, this procedure will have no effect to remove a previously entered Google accounts, nor does it eliminate IMEI locks.
Your Android operating system will be completely clean, free from custom configurations, which will be ideal to give or resell your Acer Liquid X2.
The two methods presented require that the battery of your Acer Liquid X2 be charged at least up to 80%, and in this way avoid an unexpected shut down that could damage the Android operating system.
If you still have full access to the Android operating system, you should go to the first method. If there is a serious error or a lock pattern you do not remember then use the second method, it will be ideal to recover functions.
To reset Android on your Acer Liquid X2 and return it to its factory settings, you only need to enter the applications menu and select the option settings application. Then go to Backup and Restore, and tap Restore factory data. Additional settings will appear, select the appropriate ones for your case and then press Reset phone. Select Clear All and confirm the option to start the process, which will take a few minutes and at the end you will have an Acer Liquid X2 as fresh from the factory
To reset Android on your Acer Liquid X2 you must follow these steps:
- Turn off your Acer Liquid X2 and wait a few seconds to continue
- Press the minus volume button at the same time as the power button, and hold. When the recovery menu appears, release both buttons
- In the recovery menu, navigate with the volume buttons to the option Wipe data / Factory reset, and press the power button to confirm
- Do the same to select the option Yes – Delete all user data, the process will start automatically when you confirm the option using the power button.
- When the reset is finished, restart your Acer Liquid X2 by pressing the power button.
You should now have been able to reset Android in the Acer Liquid X2, but if you have questions, please leave your comment and we will help you as soon as possible.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to reset Android on the Acer Liquid Z410.
You will be able to return your Acer device to it’s factory settings, using any of two methods we will present and explain to you, in a very quick and safe manner
Before starting with the process, make sure the battery of your Acer Liquid Z410 is charged to at least 80%, to avoid any mid process shut downs.
The method you will use will depend on the state of your mobile phone. You will use the first method if you have access to the applications menu. If you don’t, for example if you forgot your lock pattern, or if your phone does not respond, you will use the second method, which involves pressing a combination of hardware buttons.
Reset Android on the Acer Liquid Z410 through the Applications Menu
If you just want a clean start for your Acer Liquid Z410, but it’s working fine otherwise, this is the method you will use to reset Android.
- Go to Settings
- Select the option Backup and Reset, and then Reset to Factory Settings.
- Now press the option Reset Phone
- Select Erase Everything, and confirm to start the process to reset Android on your Acer Liquid Z410. The device will reset and start again on its own, having returned to it’s factory settings.
Reset Android on the Acer Liquid Z410, using hardware buttons
To reset Android using this method, you will have to start by completely turning off your Acer Liquid Z410. Then follow these steps:
- Press both volume buttons at the same time, and then press the power button to turn the Acer Liquid Z410 on, being careful not to let go of the volume buttons.
- Let go of all the buttons when the recovery menu shows up on the screen.
- Using the volume buttons, navigate to the option “Clean Boot – Yes”. Confirm the selection by pressing the camera button.
- The process will start automatically, and when your Acer restarts, it will be at it’s out of the box state, ready for you to configure it.
You should now have successfully reset Android on your Acer Liquid Z410, but if you had any issues, do not hesitate to leave a comment here below.
Are you the owner of an Acer Liquid X1 that you wish to reset Android on?
There are two ways to reset Android, and we will explain both step by step.
Before starting with any of the two methods, please make sure your battery is charged to at least 80%.
Bear in mind that when you reset Android you will loose all your personal configuration, installed apps and media. If you can, it’s a good idea to do backup at this point.
First method to reset Android on your Acer Liquid X1
With this method you will be able to remove lagging and some errors that your OS might have, by doing a reset Android on your Acer Liquid X1. Just follow these easy steps:
- Go to the Applications Menu -> Settings
- Go to Backup & Reset
- Tap on Factory Data Reset
- Select Reset Phone
- Tap on Erase Everything, and your Acer Liquid X1 will start the reset Android process.
Second method to reset Android on your Acer Liquid X1
If you have forgotten the lock pattern of your Acer Liquid X1 or can’t access the OS of your phone for some reason, you will use this method to reset android.
- Turn off the phone completely
- Press the Power button, and when you feel it vibrate, press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons without letting go.
- Let go of the buttons when a menu shows up on the screen
- Use the volume buttons to navigate through the options and select Clean Book -> yes. Use the power button to confirm the selection
- At this point your Acer Liquid X1 will restart itself and when it comes back it will be as out of the box, ready for new settings.
You’re done! You have now successfully reset Android on your Acer Liquid X1 device!