Samsung Galaxy S2 is an Android device that even after being for about a couple of years on the market at the time of this writing, it is still in the taste of people, being used all around the globe.
Reset Android on Samsung Galaxy S2
Warning! Before starting the Android reset process on your Samsung Galaxy S2, please know that your data, including contacts, messages and installed apps, will be deleted.
If you still have working access into the Android operating system in your Samsung Galaxy S2 and want to make a backup, we recommend you to use G Cloud , a free application available on the Google Play Store to create a copy of your files in the cloud.
First method to reset Android on Samsung Galaxy S2
This method requires access into your Android OS, so it may prove useful if your Samsung Galaxy S2 is still in working condition.
From your phone’s main screen, Access the Settings> Backup and Restore > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything , wait until the process completes and the phone reboots as new.
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID IN SAMSUNG GALAXY S2
If you are being locked off from your Samsung Galaxy S2, then you will use the secondary method of restoration, ideal if you missed the pattern lock on your Samsung Galaxy S2:
- Turn off the phone and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press and Hold the VOLUME DOWN button
- While holding the VOLUME DOWN button, press and release the POWER button.
- In the menu that follows select the ” Clear Storage” by using the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Execute the “clear Storage” by confirming it with the POWER button.
- Again confirm the “clear storage” procedure with the VOLUME UP button (or cancel it with the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Wait for the process to finish so your Samsung Galaxy S2 will return to factory default settings.