Time has come to hard reset your LG Optimus 3D phone. Maybe you are selling it, or just giving away. It may even got stuck or freezed. Whatever reason you got to perform a hard reset, we present you with two ways of doing it:
Reset LG Optimus 3D From Android
This may be seen as the easy, convenient way: The only eventual caveat is that you need to have your Android OS up and running on your Optimus 3D , as the procedure involves using certain options inside the settings menu:
- From your home screen, press the menu icon (on the bottom, the icon most to the left).
- Tap on Settings
- Search and Tap on Privacy, inside the Settings Menu
- Tap on Reset Phone
- Confirm the Hard reset Process
The no so easy way of hard reset Android on LG Optimus 3D
This alternative method is more forceful and may be the only method available if your LG Optimus 3D is in frozen state:
- Power your phone off (if it is Frozen, just pull of the battery, wait some seconds and reinsert it)
- Hold the HOME and Volume Down buttons.
- Press and hold the power button until the device turns on
- An on-screen menu will appear: Follow the instructions in there to reset your LG Optimus 3D
Please remember that a Hard Reset will erase everything inside your phone including your personal data, messages, contacts, installed apps, games, etc. Your LG Optimus 3D will revert to factory default state after performing any of these hard reset procedures.
Reset Android Searches
- hard reset lg optimus 3d
- lg optimus 3d hard reset
- hard reset lg d 320
- how to reset the lg optimus 3d
The definitive way of erasing all your stuff from inside your Samsung Galaxy ACE is by doing a hard reset: When you reset Android, the process will erase all your contacts, messages, installed applications and games, leaving your Samsung Galaxy ACE as if it just had got out of Samsung factory. This is why this process is also called “to factory default” your Android phone
- With the phone powered off, press and hod the following buttons, at the same time: Volume Up, Center / Enter button and Power button.
- Your Samsung Galaxy ACE will boot into a factory menu. You can move between options from the menu with the Volume Down / Volume Up buttons.
- You need to get into this RESTORE Menu and from there you need to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset
- Select YES with the Select / Enter Button: phone will be factory restored.
- After finishing, confirm the option REBOOT NOW to restart your Android phone
- Wait some minutes (your Android phone needs to work a bit) and Voilá
Another way to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy ACE
If you still have acces to the settings menu inside your Android OS inside your Samsung galaxy ACE, then you can follow the instructions depicted in this following video, which are also explained in our earlier post about hard reset android “the easy way”:
You may need to perform a hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy Ace if you want to sell or give your phone away and you do not want your personal data to be left inside it when turning it over to the new owner.
Reset Android Searches
- reset samsung galaxy ace
- samsung galaxy ace q hard reset
- how to reset samsung galaxy ace
- hard reset galaxy ace q
- samsung galaxy ace reset
- how to format samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830
- how to reset galaxy ace
- how to format samsung galaxy ace
- factory reset galaxy ace
This tutorial will describe different ways to hard reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy S2. Why would you like to reset Android on your phone ? As an example, you may want to sell it, or even give it away, but you don’t want your data to be in there. It may also happen that you just installed too much applications -or even the wrong ones, as it may also be the case- and your Samsung Galaxy S2 is unresponsive, acting up.
In any case, you may want first to backup everything inside your Samsung Galaxy S2 -provided that the phone’s health is up to it-. Once your data is secure somewhere else, you may proceed to hard reset Android and bring your Samsung Galaxy s2 back into factory default mode.
How to reset Android on Samsung Galaxy S2
This is the best way to reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy S2:
- Turn OFF your Samsung galaxy S2 phone (if the phone is unresponsive, please take out the battery, wait a couple of seconds and reinsert it).
- Press the Volume Down Button, and keep it pressed
- While keeping pressed the Volume Down Button, press and release the power button.
- Wait some seconds while the phone comes back to life, and from the hidden menu that will appear, select the “Clear Storage” option by using the Volume Down Button.
- Press and release the Power Button to execute the “Clear Storage” option.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S2 will ask your confirmation for the hard reset procedure: You confim it by pressing the Volume Up Button.
Voilá … your Samsung Galaxy S2 will be hard reset, cleaning up all your data. If by any chance, following these instructions is not possible, or the results are not OK, then we present you with an alternative procedure to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S2:
Alternative procedure to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S2
- Turn the power off (or take out your phone’s battery, wait a couple of seconds and reinsert it).
- Press the Volume Up, Home and Power Buttons simultaneously
- Wait until a Samsung Logo appears and release the Power Button.
- A “Boot Menu” will appear: Use the Volume Up / Down Buttons to highlight your choice and then press the Home Button to select it, performing a hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy S2 phone.
Reset Android Searches
- how to reset galaxy s2
- how to reset samsung galaxy s2
- reset galaxy s2
- reset samsung galaxy s2
- soft reset samsung galaxy s2
- how to reset a galaxy s2
- samsung galaxy s2 soft reset
- samsung galaxy s2 reset
- hard reset samsung galaxy s2
- galaxy s2 reset
Time will come when may need to hard reset Android on your phone or tablet to factory settings. Performing a hard reset will erase all user data from the device, reverting it to a default status, just as when it came out of the factory. Why would you want to hard reset Android ? Maybe you plan to sell or give away your Android device.
Perhaps your phone or tablet is behaving erratically and you just considered to hard reset Android to efectively eliminate any mis-configuration and software incompatibilities by wiping it completely clean. Whatever reason you may have, you can hard reset Android right from it’s settings menu.
In order to reset Android, you may need to perform a Soft reset: It is the same as -and may be accomplished by- removing the battery, waiting for some seconds and then placing back the battery on your Android phone.
This would effectively perform a soft reset Android while usually retaining all contacts, configuration and information previously saved in the phone.
A soft reset might prove useful if your Android phone has just freezed on you or perhaps it is behaving lagged, erraticaly or plainly weird.
Under any circumstance where a normal power off / power on recycle is impossible, you may try a Soft Reset to forcefully power your Android device down. After some seconds you may restore the battery on your phone and try to turn it on again in order to confirm that your problem has been corrected.
Soft reset Android Tablets
If you need to do a soft reset on your Android tablet, and it has no user replaceable battery, then you may search for your tablet brand / model on this website in order to get the soft reset Android procedure for your device.
Some Tablets got a small hole in the back, usually labeled “Reset”, where you can poke a pen tip or thin wire and momentaneously press a reset button. Other Android tablets need their power on/off button to be depressed for several seconds in order to invoke a soft reset Android mechanism.
Hard reset Android
A Hard reset Android is a way more serious procedure -like in “wipe all your data” serious- efectively leaving you with a “brand new like” factory restored Android device.
Everything will be wiped out, including your settings, alll of your personal data, software installations, customizations, etc. Your Android device will be ready for a fresh start. For a practical example, you may want or need to get your android device into factory default state, erasing all your personal data from it because you are selling, donating or giving your Android Phone or Tablet as a gift.
You will accomplish it through a hard reset android procedure.
Such hard reset procedure may be performed through a series of options inside Android operative system itself, which we will explain in our next post, or by some other means, usually pressing and holding for several seconds a pen tip inside the eventual “Reset Hole” or pressing a secuence of buttons on your Android device, invoking a “hidden” (factory mode) menu which includes the “reset android to defaults” option.
Reset Android Searches
- reset android
- android soft reset
- how to soft reset android
- andoid sift reset
- soft reset on tablet phone
- soft reset on android phone
- soft reset of android 4 4 2
- soft reset in android
- soft reset android tablet
- soft reset android phone 4 2