This tutorial will show you how to reset Android on the Motorola Devour A555. This was the first smartphone to hit the market including the famous “Motoblur” customization layer.
Like many models which uses the Android Operative System, the Motorola Devour A555 has two methods to reset Android:
The first one is through the application menu, thus you need a relatively normal working phone.
The second method is pressing the buttons and access the recovery mode of the Motorola Devour A555, ideal if you forgot the phone’s pattern lock password.
Reset ANDROID on your Motorola Devour A555 through the menu
This first method is simply activated from the menu on the Motorola Devour A555 itself by following the steps you mark below:
- Login to Settings from the Applications menu
- Select the phone storage
- Within this section press Factory data reset
- Finally Reset Phone and press Clear All
- The phone will restart with the settings enabled boot and waiting the initial factory settings.
RESET ANDROID on MOTOROLA DEVOUR A555 THRU buttons
The following reset Android method for your Motorola Devour A555 is a bit more complicated, but in just a few steps can be applied correctly so there is nothing to fear: Follow these steps:
- Turn off your device and wait 10 seconds to continue. Keep your phone’s keyboard open.
- Now press the space key , the R button and the POWER button, all at the same time until you see the recovery menu ( An exclamation point on the screen) .
- While in this mode, press the Z and M key at the same time after a few minutes you will have restored factory settings on your phone.
If you have not managed to reset Android on the Motorola Devour A555 we suggest you to contact us in the comments section se we can personally help you.
Reset Android Searches
- Hard reset motorola 555
- How to master reset Alcate onetouch
- mOTO bLUR a555 factory reset
- system restore on a motorola devour doesnt work
If you need to reset Android on your HTC Desire X phone, this tutorial will teach you how to achieve it in very simple steps.
You may reset Android in order to improve your HTC Desire X speed, solve random errors that it may be throwing at you, or even regain access to your phone in the event that you have been locked out by the pattern lock.
Or simply enough, maybe for some reason you are looking to sell or give away your HTC Desire X; A good first step is to reset
But then, If you want to preserve your personal data, you can use a backup tool for preserving your files. If such is your need, then we recommend you the G-Cloud tool from Google Play Store.
Reset Android on your HTC Desire the easy way
When you still have working access into the HTC Desire X menu, things become much easier, because with only one step you can reset Android and so restore it’s original settings :
Navigate into Settings > Storage> Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything , now you just have to wait a few minutes and the phone will restart as if brand new.
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID ON HTC DESIRE X
If you do not have access to the Android operating system, perhaps because you forgot the lock pattern, this method will help you :
- Turn off your HTC Desire X completely. You may even remove the battery for 10 seconds, to ensure that you phone is completely shut down.
- Now hold the VOLUME DOWN button and then press the POWER button. A menu will appear, wait for it, and then you can depress both buttons.
- if you do it right you will see a menu with four options Fastboot , Recovery , Clear Storage , and Simlock
- Navigate down the menu, using the VOLUME DOWN button until FACTORY RESET option is highlighted and press the POWER button to confirm
If fourth step is wrong, then please select CLEAR STORAGE form menu, and then search for the Factory reset option.
Any questions you have , please contact us in the comments section. Hopefully you achieved to reset Android on your HTC Desire X by following our steps.
Reset Android Searches
- fastboot key combo for lgl38c
- install deleted app lg-l38c
- install whatsapp for htc
This guide will teach you how to reset Android on your Lenovo K900 phone. The Lenovo K900 did not have much of an audience during it’s early days, but then it managed to slowly create a nice users group on the market.
First, a word of caution: As in any Android reset procedure, the phone’s factory settings are restored.
This means that all messages, contacts and apps installed on your Lenovo K900 will be erased in the process.
Therefore, if you sill have access into the Android operating system in your Lenovo K900 , perhaps this is a suitable time to make a backup. If you do not know how, we recommend the G-Cloud app for you.
First method to reset Android on your Lenovo K900
If you still have access into the Android menu on your Lenovo K900 , things become much easier: Just navigate into the applications on your device , then follow these steps :
- Go to the area of backup and restore
- Select Factory data reset
- Finally click ” Clear All “
ALTERNATIVE METHOD TO RESET Android on your LENOVO K900 ANDROID
In order to reset Android and restore to factory settings your Lenovo K900 without access into it’s Android, we will need to trigger a low level, emergency recovery menu. We can restore the system right from there.
The steps are:
- Turn off your phone and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button and then briefly (some seconds, maybe) press the power button
- If you do it right you will see a warning on the screen followed by the Emergency recovery menu
- Use the VOLUME buttons to navigate into the “Reset Device” option
- Confirm the procedure by pressing the POWER button
When the process completes, the phone will reboot as if just bought, with factory settings in place. You have successfully performed a reset Android on your Lenovo K900
Reset Android Searches
- access hard reset options in lenovo phon
- factory reset на lenovo k900
- how to factory reset for k900
- how to restart lenovo phone
- k900 hard reset
- reset android lenovo
- reset your lenovo phone
This tutorial will teach you two different methods to reset Android on your Alcatel One Touch HD Scribe.
The hard reset procedure may prove effective if your Alcatel One Touch HD Scribe is behaving slowish, or it just started giving errors.
This tutorial will prove useful even if you have forgotten the lock pattern on the Android lock screen.
Both reset Android methods end in the same way: You will get a factory defaulted Alcatel One Touch HD Scribe phone. However, it will depend on the state in which your phone is, to select which method to apply.
First way to reset Android On your Alcatel One Touch HD Scribe
If you still have working access to the Alcatel One Touch HD Scribe menu then this is your method to reset Android:
Navigate into the menu Settings> Backup and Restore > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything and restart the phone mode first use.
An advantage of this first method is that in the last screen you can choose if you want to also erase all data on the Micro SD card (or not).
how to RESET Android on a blocked ALCATEL ONE TOUCH HD SCRIBE
There is also a way to reset Android on your Alcatel One Touch HD Scribe if you are left out of it because you forgot the pattern lock password (or a third party changed it for you). In this case, we must enter into recovery mode Android emergency menu.
To access it performs the following steps :
- Make sure your phone has at least 50 % of battery, then turn it off
- Press the VOLUME UP key, along with the POWER OFF key , and wait for the phone’s screen to power up, completely blank.
- Just then release the buttons and wait for the reset Android process to be carried out automatically
- After a few minutes the phone will restart in Factory default mode.
Reset Android Searches
- alcatel one touch scribe hd hard format
- alcatel ot scribe hd8000d hard reset
- alcatel scribe reset
- one touch scribe hd screen got blank
- ■how to unlock alcatel one touch scribe phone by google account
If you have a Lenovo IdeaPad A1 and want to reset Android because your tablet is kinda of slowish, throwing errors at you, or you’ve even forgotten the lock pattern, this tutorial will help you.
We will teach you how to perform a hard reset on it’s Android operative system, which will return the Lenovo IdeaPad A1 into it’s default factory settings. This may solve most of your problems, if not all. For starters, it will “forget” the lock pattern password.
The two reset Android methods that we will teach you will lead to the same end, get a clean Android operating system.
Please consider that the reset Android procedure will thus eliminate all your personal data, including installed apps, docs, mails, etc.
Reset Android on Lenovo IdeaPad A1 through the menu
This method of reset Android on your Lenovo IdeaPad A1 is quite simple achieve , if you still have functional access into your tablets’ OS.
You just enter into the application menu, then go to Settings, go to Privacy , select Factory data reset and access Reset tablet, in this last screen select if you want to format your memory Micro SD so that your tablet is completely clean , finally press Clear All .
After a few minutes, your Lenovo IdeaPad A1 tablet will reboot and behave just as if it is being unboxed for the first time.
RESET IN ANDROID LENOVO A1 THROUGH BUTTONS
This second method is used to reset Android on your Lenovo IdeaPad A1 if you do not have access to the OS inside it. Maybe you forgot the lock pattern, or your tablet is ruined by same software installation that went berzerk. Who knows! but then, before throwing your Lenovo IdeaPad A1 away, try the following steps:
- Turn off the tablet completely and waits 5 seconds before continuing
- Press the VOLUME DOWN button and also press the POWER button
- If you do it right you will see a recovery menu with several options (now you can stop pressing the VOLUME DOWN and POWER buttons)
- Move with the volume keys into “Wipe data / Factory Reset ” option and confirm it by pressing the POWER button
- Do the same with the ” Yes – Delete all user data” and wait for the process to complete
- When ready, press the off button “Reboot System Now” and wait for the device to restart
- Ready !
You’re done with the process of Android Reset on your tablet Lenovo IdeaPad A1. Hopefully this will solve any issue you may have with your tablet!
Reset Android Searches
- lenovo tablet reset
- factory reset idea tablet lenovo
- Factory Reset Lenovo Tablet
- forgot pattern lock on lenovo A100 tab
- hard reset idea thinkpad A1
- lenovo a850 format factory
- reset android tablet lenovo
- reset tablette lenovo