There are several ways to hard reset Android on the ZTE Skate. We will discuss the two most important: One which can be accomplished without access to the ZTE Skate Android OS , as stated as the official method of the company and then the usual method, through selecting the appropriate Android menu options.
Each method performs the same process in different steps. The only difference is, if you have access or not to the menu of the Android
To begin we will see the official way to restore factory settings of our ZTE Skate: this method is simple and will be useful in the event that you forgot your pattern password and thus cannot gain access to your ZTE Skate Android menues.
Unlock the ZTE Skate Android through button combination
As said, we will only use a button combination that has been specially programmed to go into recovery mode. The steps are:
- With the phone off, press the start button and the volume key up
- Keep pressed while you press also off key (as seen in the picture) for a few seconds, this will show an android on the screen
- Now you can depress those buttons.
- With the volume keys scroll down to “Wipe Data / Factory Reset“
- Confirm by pressing “Back”, we see that the options change and there is now an option called “Yes – Delete all user data”
- Select that option and return to confirm
After the process is done, again pressed the “Back” button and the phone restarts, this is how we have a factory default settings terminal.
Unlock the ZTE Skate Android through Menu
This method will hard reset Android on your ZTE skate with no fuss, ideal if you want to clear away your personal data in order to give away or sell (or even throw away) your phone. It is even easier, we need only go to Settings> Privacy> Factory data reset> Reset phone> Erase everything and the phone will reboot to be with factory default settings.
With these two processes we can easily hard reset Android ZTE Skate, regardless of the version of Android operating system you have on your phone. Do not forget to leave your questions about the ZTE Skate in the comments to resolve them quickly.