As for many other phones, there are two methods by which we can reset Android on the ZTE Vital and we will go through both in this article.
Before starting , please remember that the process of reseting Android on any device will return your phone to its original factory settings, which means it will delete all files that are not important to the system.
Therefore, if you have information you need to save, you can make a backup of your information through one of the applications that exist on Google Play.
We also need the phone to have at least 50% of battery, to avoid the risk of the process remaining incomplete and cause serious damage to the operating system
First method to reset Android on ZTE Vital
This method is applicable when you forget the unlock pattern or simply do not have access to the device menu.
For this method we will use emergency dialing provided to us when the phone is locked, follow the steps:
- Turn yourZ TE Vital pressing the power button for more than 10 seconds
- Remove the battery and after 5 seconds insert it again.
- Turn on the device and from the emergency dialer enter * 983 * 987 #.
- You will get a message of approval and the phone reboots a couple of times while performing the process
- When finished you will have a factory default phone.
Second method to reset Android ZTE Vital
The second method to reset android on ZTE Vital requires that we have access to the Android operating system menu, for that go to Settings> Backup and Restore> Factory data reset> Reset phone> Erase everything, wait for it to finish the process and and we will have a ZTE Vital ready for use as if it were the first time.
Reseting Android on the ZTE Vital was never easier, in case of questions, please leave a comment.
There are several ways to hard reset Android on the ZTE Skate. We will discuss the two most important: One which can be accomplished without access to the ZTE Skate Android OS , as stated as the official method of the company and then the usual method, through selecting the appropriate Android menu options.
Each method performs the same process in different steps. The only difference is, if you have access or not to the menu of the Android within the ZTE Skate.
To begin we will see the official way to restore factory settings of our ZTE Skate: this method is simple and will be useful in the event that you forgot your pattern password and thus cannot gain access to your ZTE Skate Android menues.
Unlock the ZTE Skate Android through button combination
As said, we will only use a button combination that has been specially programmed to go into recovery mode. The steps are:
- With the phone off, press the start button and the volume key up
- Keep pressed while you press also off key (as seen in the picture) for a few seconds, this will show an android on the screen
- Now you can depress those buttons.
- With the volume keys scroll down to “Wipe Data / Factory Reset“
- Confirm by pressing “Back”, we see that the options change and there is now an option called “Yes – Delete all user data”
- Select that option and return to confirm
After the process is done, again pressed the “Back” button and the phone restarts, this is how we have a factory default settings terminal.
Unlock the ZTE Skate Android through Menu
This method will hard reset Android on your ZTE skate with no fuss, ideal if you want to clear away your personal data in order to give away or sell (or even throw away) your phone. It is even easier, we need only go to Settings> Privacy> Factory data reset> Reset phone> Erase everything and the phone will reboot to be with factory default settings.
With these two processes we can easily hard reset Android ZTE Skate, regardless of the version of Android operating system you have on your phone. Do not forget to leave your questions about the ZTE Skate in the comments to resolve them quickly.