In this tutorial we are going to teach you a special method which will access the Motorola XT303 recovery system using a standard walkman headset with a 3.5mm connector. Yes, as you just read, you need a headset in order to trigger the recovery menu needed to perform a hard reset on your Motorola XT303. By far, this is the weirdest method of making an Android operating system based device to perform a hard reset we have seen so far.
Why you need to hard reset your Motorola XT303 ?
The hard reset procedure will restore factory settings on the Motorola XT303. This will restore your phone as if you just bought it. It will regain its usual responsiveness, and even forget about any locking pattern you or a third party might have programmed in it and eventually forgotten. You will, in short, regain full use of your Motorola XT303.
But then again, all your personal files, including messages, contacts, apps and games are deleted, as a necessary step on the hard reset and factory defaulting process.
Hard reset your Motorola XT303 Android via buttons
This method is recommended for those who have a non functional Android operating system or have forgotten the phone lock pattern.
For this process the following steps follow :
- With your phone powered up, insert the headphones plug on the XT303.
- Press the power button to turn it off and restart the phone
- When the phone is starting to power on press the volume up to enter recovery mode of your XT303
- When you see the menu, go down to the Clear Flash option ( with the volume down button ) and confirm the option ( with the volume up button )
- We wait a few minutes and your XT303 will restart as if it were the first time with the original factory settings.
Reset Android on your MOTOROLA XT303 THROUGH THE MENU
An alternative method to reset Android on the Motorola XT303 Android, if you have access to it’s Android functionality, is to select Settings> Backup and Restore > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everythin. Then you just wait and the process will be successful. With these two methods you can reset Android on the Motorola XT303.
The Motorola Motoluxe is one of those devices that has survived the passage of time. If you have one it might be time to do a hard reset to restore its initial agility. Or it may be that you forgot your pattern lock and need to unlock Android.
There are two methods for doing a hard reset on Motorola Motoluxe. One of them is to be used when we have no access to the Android operating system
Attention, this process will erase all data, settings and customize your Motorola Motoluxe device beyond repair. If you have sensitive data or information that you want to backup, please do so before starting the process. There are several good tools in Google Play that you can use.
Unlock Motorola Motoluxe Android through button combination
- Turn off your phone and wait at least 5 seconds to take the next step
- Press both volume keys and keep them pressed together with the power button for at least 5 seconds until the device display the Motorola logo first, and then the Android logo.
- When this happens press the start button and the device will show Recovery options.
- Using the volume buttons select the option “Wipe data / Factory Reset” and then select “Yes – Delete All User Data” to confirm the action.
- Press the start button on the “Reboot System Now”. This will restart the device. Once it’s rebooted, it’s ready to use
Motorola Motoluxe Android Unlock via Menu
This method involves using the Restore option which is available in Settings> Privacy> Factory data reset> (We press delete internal storage)> This will reset phone, Wait for it to perform the process. This method will keep the original factory settings.
If you have any problems going through these steps to reset Motorola Motoluxe, please leave a comment with your problem and we’d be glad to help.
We selected for this the Motorola Dext Android device for our hard reset tutorial since a good portion of our readers still owns it.
Motorola Dext, also known as Motorola Cliq in USA, is the first device from the company’s own Android operating system and also the first to show the customization layer Motoblur.
Due to the personalization for the interface that has passed the Motorola Dext, the method to unlock Android is different to everything we know, however, like previous processes, this will erase all data from the phone, then backup you data before.
Unlock Android on the Motorola Dext
This process is carried out through a combination of buttons that will give us access to equipment recovery mode, from there we can do, among other things, a factory reset.
The steps are:
- Turn off your phone and wait five seconds.
- Turn on the phone and when Motorola logo appears press the camera button for more than 10 seconds, wait for the device to display a menu. When that happens press the volume button less, when you do that you will see a phone and a triangle, now press the Alt key and L together, you will see three options.
- Among the three options really one that says “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” to select the pad you can go down to it or press Alt and W key.
If you did it right the phone will format, now you just need to reboot for the process to complete the hard reset.
Additional steps when you unlock the Motorola Dext
If you have a MotoBlur account you can recover your files entering your account data in the first system startup. This will leave your phone as the last time you did a backup with this application.
As you realize, unlock Android on the Motorola Dext is easy, but if you still have doubts, we will be solving them in the comments.