This tutorial might prove handy to you, if you own a Huawei CM980 Evolution II, also called Evolution II and want to learn how to reset Android on it.
That’s why here we will teach two effective methods that will hard reset your Huawei CM980 Evolution II and thus, restore the factory settings.
Unfortunately, all your personal data will be deleted from the Huawei CM980, as part of the reset Android procedure.
If you still have access into your Android OS, you may want to download and install a backup tool so you can preserve all your data, applications and settings inside your Huawei CM980 Evolution II phone.
First method to Reset Android in Huawei CM980 Evolution II
Using this method will activate the system restore procedure without actually using the phone’s operative system. This is particularly useful to those of you that may be left outside of your phone due to a forgotten or changed lock pattern password. You may be surprised how many people get their lock pattern changed by “friends” as a joke, and then there is no unlocking pattern, as it has been forgotten.
To hard reset Android on your Huawei CM980, you should follow these steps:
- Turn off your phone and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press the VOLUME UP and POWER button up for a few seconds until the Android recovery menu appears.
- Now use the volume buttons to navigate into ” Wipe Data / Factory Reset
- Perform the same step for “Yes – Delete all user data” and wait until the process finishes
- When completed select ” Reboot System Now”
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID on THE Huawei CM980 Evolution II
We will use the included reset function in your Android settings menu: Please before starting, check that you have at least 50 % battery juice.
Enter the settings menu of the Huawei CM980 Evolution II, from your home screen.
Navigate into Settings > Privacy > Backup and Restore > Restore Factory Data > Reset phone > Erase everything and press over it. Wait a few minutes and you have a phone with factory settings enabled.
The Huawei Ascend P6 is a phone that reached at it’s time the highest-end spot on Android devices. It was characterized as the slimmest phone in the Android mobile market when it made it’s debut.
To reset Android on Huawei Ascend P6 phone we will use the two popular methods: First, the combination of buttons that allows us to access the Android recovery system and secondly, if you still got access into your Android OS, then you will be able to restore the system from the settings menu of your Huawei Ascend P6.
Both methods erase all unnecessary data from the device, if it is your case, you can backup your information with an application of Google Play.
If you are trying to reset Android on your Huawei AScend P6 because you got it locked with a pattern lock
Unlock Android on Huawei Ascend P6, Hard Reset
This method involves pressing some buttons simultaneously to access the Android system recovery menu. From there we can restore the Huawei Ascend P6 phone into its original factory version.
This type of restoration is useful for those who do not have access to the system either due to damage or because they have forgotten the unlock pattern.
The steps are:
- Turn off the phone and wait 10 seconds before going to the next step
- Press together the VOLUME DOWN and the POWER key for a few seconds
- When the recovery system appears, then depress those buttons
- Use the volume buttons to navigate through the options and select “Wipe Data / Factory reset” using the power button to confirm.
The process will take a few minutes. Your Huawei Ascend P6 will restart with the original factory settings.
RESET ANDROID IN Huawei Ascend P6, Through android’s settings MENU
Here’s how to reset Android Huawei Ascend P6 using the system menu itself. This method works for those who only want to do a reset for maintenance, or perhaps because you want to sell or give away your phone, but first erasing all your messages and contacts. The steps are:
- Access the settings section of your operating system
- Look for and select Backup & Reset
- Select Factory Data Reset
- Follow the steps to reset phone> erase all
And so the Huawei Ascend P6 will restart with original factory settings.
We return to the Huawei brand phones now in order to learn how to reset Android on the popular Huawei Ascend G300.
This is a phone running a version of Android 2.3 also codenamed Gingerbread.
Before starting our tutorial we must remember that this process will erase all data and settings from the Huawei Ascend G300 leaving it with its original factory settings.
If you still can use the Android OS, maybe you will want to make a backup of your files through one of the many programs that we can find in the app store Google Play.
Reset Android on the Huawei Ascend G300 with buttons
The following reset method involves pressing a combination of buttons on your Huawei Ascend G300. This is a convenient method, specialy if you have been locked out from your phone, by forgetting or editing the blocking pattern. This “buttons” method, with several variants, is also available on many devices. It will give you a way to access the recovery menu, and from there to perform a factory reset on your
The steps are:
- While your phone is turned off, press the volume button and the power button together until the recovery screen appears.
- By using the volume buttons, move to the “Factory Reset / Wipe Data”.
- Use the power button to confirm it.
- Go down to “Yes – Delete All User Data” and reconfirms with the power button, wait until the process finishes.
- When the process is complete press the power button again to restart the phone.
The phone lights up like the first time of use. By following these simple steps we will have successfully reset Android on the Huawei Ascend G300.
Reset Android on the Huawei Ascend G300 Through Android settings menu
This second process is ideal if we have access to the device: we go to Settings> Backup and Restore> Factory data reset> Reset phone.
Another feature of this method is that we can choose whether or not delete data from the memory card of our Huawei Ascend G300.
With these simple steps can unlock Android the Huawei Ascend G300 easily and we can solve any questions in the comments section.