This tutorial will teach you how to reset Android on the Pantech Flex.
If you own a Pantech Flex phone which is slow, throwing errors at you, or maybe you have been blocked out by the lock pattern, then you may reset Android on it to solve these and other problems.
We will expose two methods to reset Android in the Pantech Flex: Both will achieve a factory reset on your Pantech Flex.
If your Pantech Flex is still functional enough and you are able to get into it’s settings menu, then you can use the first reset method.
However, if the Android OS inside your Pantech Flex is not responding or you have a lock pattern that you’ve forgotten then the second reset method is for you.
First method to reset ANDROID IN the Pantech Flex
One of the advantages of resetting Android through this method is that you may make a backup of your files before proceeding with it. Consider it, if you do not want to loose your information, stored inside the Pantech Flex.
Now you just have to get into the settings menu and navigate through Settings> Backup and Restore > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything after a few minutes your phone will restart as new and only need to enter the initial factory settings to continue .
SECOND METHOD TO RESET THE PANTECH FLEX ANDROID
The following reset Android method is little more complicated because you will enter the recovery mode on the Pantech Flex, but do not worry, just follow these steps :
- Turn your phone off completely
- Press and hold the VOLUME UP button.
- Now press for some seconds and then stop pressing the POWER button.
- Keep pressing the VOLUME UP button until you see a slight BLINK on the Pantech logo
- if you do OK you will see a repairing Android image.
- Now press VOLUME DOWN button and POWER button in order to get into recovery mode menu.
- Move with the volume keys to “Wipe data / Factory Reset” and confirm with the POWER button
- Do the same with the ” Yes – Delete all user data” option, after confirming waits for the process to finish
- Now only do you need to press the key off to reset the phone to factory settings again activated