This tutorial will show you how to reset Android on your LG G-Slate. Although the LG G-Slate, launched in November 2011, is already discontinued, many users are still purchasing it second hand or on garage and opportunity sales all around the country and even the world.
It is very important to know how to reset Android and leave it as when just purchased, brand new, in factory default mode.
Following our instructions, you can perform a hard reset on your LG G-Slate. You may do so before you start using it, guaranteeing a clean start at full speed with the LG G-Slate .
Performing an Android Reset on your LG G-Slate will lose all data and personal configuration settings. This includes contacts, messages and installed applications. But then, it will also include the deletion of any pattern block in use. Thus, if you are locked out from using your LG G-Slate, you will regain access to it by hard resetting this tablet.
First method to reset Android on LG G-Slate
For this first method of resetting Android on LG G-Slate , you’ll need access to the Android operating system. This means that your LG G-Slate need to be in working order.
Navigate into Settings , go to Privacy> Factory data reset > Reset Device > Delete all
When this process is finished, your LG G-Slate will restart as if brand new.
RESET ANDROID IN THE TABLET LG G-SLATE
If you do not have access to the system menu on your LG G-Slate , as in blocked by the pattern lock password, the following method to reset Android
Following this step by step guide you can restore the factory settings .
- Turn off your tablet and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Now press the VOLUME DOWN button and hold lit until “Android Recovery” text appears on the upper left corner of your screen.
- Press VOLUME UP button to enter recovery mode
- When you see the recovery screen press the Off button.
- While pressing the OFF button, also press the VOLUME UP button.
- You will now see a number of options to restore the G-Slate.
- Select the “Wipe data / Factory Reset” , press the power button to confirm
By following any of these two reset Android methods, you should have managed to restore your LG G-Slate into factory settings.
If you have a Lenovo IdeaPad A1 and want to reset Android because your tablet is kinda of slowish, throwing errors at you, or you’ve even forgotten the lock pattern, this tutorial will help you.
We will teach you how to perform a hard reset on it’s Android operative system, which will return the Lenovo IdeaPad A1 into it’s default factory settings. This may solve most of your problems, if not all. For starters, it will “forget” the lock pattern password.
The two reset Android methods that we will teach you will lead to the same end, get a clean Android operating system
Please consider that the reset Android procedure will thus eliminate all your personal data, including installed apps, docs, mails, etc.
This method of reset Android on your Lenovo IdeaPad A1 is quite simple achieve , if you still have functional access into your tablets’ OS.
You just enter into the application menu, then go to Settings, go to Privacy , select Factory data reset and access Reset tablet, in this last screen select if you want to format your memory Micro SD so that your tablet is completely clean , finally press Clear All .
After a few minutes, your Lenovo IdeaPad A1 tablet will reboot and behave just as if it is being unboxed for the first time.
RESET IN ANDROID LENOVO A1 THROUGH BUTTONS
This second method is used to reset Android on your Lenovo IdeaPad A1 if you do not have access to the OS inside it. Maybe you forgot the lock pattern, or your tablet is ruined by same software installation that went berzerk. Who knows! but then, before throwing your Lenovo IdeaPad A1 away, try the following steps:
- Turn off the tablet completely and waits 5 seconds before continuing
- Press the VOLUME DOWN button and also press the POWER button
- If you do it right you will see a recovery menu with several options (now you can stop pressing the VOLUME DOWN and POWER buttons)
- Move with the volume keys into “Wipe data / Factory Reset ” option and confirm it by pressing the POWER button
- Do the same with the ” Yes – Delete all user data” and wait for the process to complete
- When ready, press the off button “Reboot System Now” and wait for the device to restart
- Ready !
You’re done with the process of Android Reset on your tablet Lenovo IdeaPad A1. Hopefully this will solve any issue you may have with your tablet!
This guide will instruct you on how to reset Android on the Pantech Element, a tablet that remains a favorite for fans of the Pantech company up to this date.
Before you begin to reset Android on your Pantech Element tablet, we suggest -if you still have working access into the Android OS on it- that you perform a backup of your files.
The easiest way to backup everything is through an application called G Cloud: It will create a copy of your files on the Internet so that you can then easily restore Android. You can download this app from the Google Play Store.
First method to reset the Pantech Element Android
You can reset Android from the Android menu through this method. Hence, you got to have access to your Pantech Element operative system.
If this is OK, then you navigate into the applications menu , tap Settings , go to Backup and Restore (or Privacy if you are on Android 3.2 Honeycomb ), press Factory data reset , then choose Reset Device and finally select “Clear All” .
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID IN THE PANTECH ELEMENT
This alternative method will let you to reset Android on your Pantech Element even if it is blocked by the pattern lock. You will restore the factory settings by following the steps :
- Turn off the tablet and wait about five seconds before continuing
- Press -and keep it pressed- the VOLUME DOWN button, then press the POWER button for a couple of seconds: You will see an android with an exclamation point
- Press the VOLUME UP button to display the hidden recovery menu
- With the VOLUME buttons move into “Wipe data / Factory Reset” option.
- When you get there , press the power button to confirm
- Navigate to ” Yes – Delete all user data” and reconfirm the process with the POWER button.
- Press the POWER button to select “Reboot System Now”
Note: This process differs from the previous one because it will not erase the data from the Pantech Element`s MicroSD card: if you want to do it manually go to settings > storage and format the card from there.