In this tutorial we will show you how to reset Android on the Samsung Galaxy Fresh, a device that runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
There are two ways to hard reset Android on a Samsung Galaxy Fresh device. Which ever you decide to use will leave your mobile in the same state as it was out of the box, giving it a fresh start.
The method you will use to reset Android will depend on if you have access to the applications Menu of the Samsung Galaxy Fresh or not. To use the first set of instructions we’ll provide the hard reset will be applied using options available in the Applications Menu, you will therefor need access to your mobile. If you don’t have access to your mobile, maybe because you forgot the lock pattern, you will need to use the second set of instructions.
Before starting with any of the two methods be sure that your battery is charged at least in 80%, to avoid any sudden powering off. It is also recommended that you do a backup of your data, if you have access to your Samsung Galaxy Fresh OS.
Reset Android on Samsung Galaxy Fresh, using software
To reset Android using software is really simple. You just have to access the following menu optons on your Samsung Galaxy Fresh:
- Menu -> Settings -> User and Backup -> Factory Data Reset
- Click on Reset Phone and then Erase everything
Reset Android on Samsung Galaxy Fresh, using hardware buttons
- Turn off your device
- With the Samsung Galaxy Fresh being turned off, press the Volume Up , Home and Power button at the same time.
- When a menu appears on the screeen, choose the option Wipe data / factory reset by moving up and down with the Volume buttons, and selecting with the Power button.
- Confirm the operation by pressing the Power button.
- Select Reboot
You have now reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy Fresh, and will have a phone in the same state as if out of the box.
This tutorial will explain how to reset Android on the Samsung SCH- R910 , also known as Samsung Indulge as vanity name.
The Samsung SCH- R910 is suitable only for mobile users inside the United States, under the Nextel or MetroPCS network.
Before you start the reset Android process you must be sure about it, since the reset Android procedure on your Samsung SCH- R910 or any other Android device
If you still have working access into the phone you can search over the Google Play Store for a backup app and create a copy of your data. We recommend you the Titanium Backup.
First method to reset Android ON THE Samsung SCH- R910
To reset Android through the menu you only need to go to Settings> Privacy> Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything after a few minutes the process will restart the phone to factory settings activated .
ALTERNATIVE to RESET ANDROID on the SAMSUNG SCH- R910
If you do not have access to your Samsung SCH-R910 Android menues, luckily enough you still have an alternative method for you , you just need to follow these steps :
- Turn your phone off completely and wait 10 seconds to go to the next step
- Slide the keyboard, press the R key, and while holding down, press for 3 seconds the POWER key to turn the phone into the hidden recovery menu.
- Now just simply select the option ERASE DATA / FACTORY DEFAULT and confirm the option to restart your device first use mode after a few minutes you will have your phone as new.
Samsung Galaxy S2 is an Android device that even after being for about a couple of years on the market at the time of this writing, it is still in the taste of people, being used all around the globe.
Reset Android on Samsung Galaxy S2
Warning! Before starting the Android reset process on your Samsung Galaxy S2, please know that your data, including contacts, messages and installed apps, will be deleted.
If you still have working access into the Android operating system in your Samsung Galaxy S2 and want to make a backup, we recommend you to use G Cloud , a free application available on the Google Play Store to create a copy of your files in the cloud.
First method to reset Android on Samsung Galaxy S2
This method requires access into your Android OS, so it may prove useful if your Samsung Galaxy S2 is still in working condition.
From your phone’s main screen, Access the Settings> Backup and Restore > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything , wait until the process completes and the phone reboots as new.
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID IN SAMSUNG GALAXY S2
If you are being locked off from your Samsung Galaxy S2, then you will use the secondary method of restoration, ideal if you missed the pattern lock on your Samsung Galaxy S2:
- Turn off the phone and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press and Hold the VOLUME DOWN button
- While holding the VOLUME DOWN button, press and release the POWER button.
- In the menu that follows select the ” Clear Storage” by using the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Execute the “clear Storage” by confirming it with the POWER button.
- Again confirm the “clear storage” procedure with the VOLUME UP button (or cancel it with the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Wait for the process to finish so your Samsung Galaxy S2 will return to factory default settings.