This tutorial will instruct you on how to hard reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy Mini 2; a phone that was launched with great success.
This is a device that has proven to be a surviver, still being present over time and in the flea market, it is still a good alternative to buy.
So today I teach you to do a hard reset and also manage to unlock Android -in the event that you lost your blocking pattern password- on Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 with a few simple steps.
Remember that these methods will erase the data from our Samsung Galaxy 2 Mini completely and if this is your case, you can make a backup of your data complete with apps like Titanium Backup, among others within Google Play.
Hard reset Android on Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 through buttons
This process can be used when we have no access to the device’ operative system and thus we need to restore
Pleae use the following steps:
- Turn your phone off completely, just be sure not to turn off the screen only.
- Press both the volume less and plus, Power ON / OFF and Home buttons at the same time for more than 5 seconds
- Wait until you see the image of an Android.
- In the recovery menu, use the volume buttons to select “Wipe data / Factory Reset” and press the power button to accept.
- Wait for the system to perform the hard reset process and now select “Reboot System”
Hopefully, this should leave your Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 on factory default status.
Another method to Hard reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy Mini 2
As always, there is an alternative method to hard reset Android, not only on the Samsung Galaxy Mini 2, but on any Android Device: this can be activated from Settings> Backup and Restore> Factory data reset> Reset phone. With this option we can turn to our convenience automatic deletion of internal storage.
With these methods you can hard reset Android on Samsung Galaxy Mini 2.