Although there is no official method to reset Android on the Asus Padfone Infinity 2, some clever users from the Android community has found two excellent alternative methods for carrying out this process and thus return this nice phone into its original factory default state.
If you still have access into the applications menu on your Asus Padfone Infinity 2, then the first reset Android method will serve you well,
However: if the Android operating system is somehow damaged and does not start, or your Asus Padfone Infinity 2 is blocked by the pattern lock password and you forgot it, then the second method will help you.
First way to reset ANDROID on the Asus Padfone Infinity 2
This is the easiest way to reset Android on your Asus Padfone Infinity 2. Before doing so, you may be interested in performing a backup of your personal data. We suggest you to use the G-Cloud application, available in the Google Play Store for free.
Without further ado, follow these steps:
- Enter the menu and select Application Settings
- Tap Backup and Restore , then tap into Factory data reset
- Click on Reset phone and finally press Clear All
- At this point, your Asus Padfone Infinity 2 will ask you if you want to also format the microSD card. You may answer YES or NO.
Your Asus Padfone Infinity 2 will reboot several times, and after some times you will finally be greeted with the default settings screens, just as if your phone has been unboxed, fresh from the factory.
RESET ANDROID on ASUS Padfone INFINITY 2 through hidden recovery menu
Although this form of reset Android on the Asus Padfone Infinity 2 may seem more complicated, it is not. Please follow these steps in order to factory default your phone thru the hidden recovery menu:
- With the phone powered off press and hold VOLUME DOWN button and then briefly press the POWER button.
- if you do it right you will see an alternative menu. If not, please retry step 1.
- Move into the “Recovery Mode” option by using the VOLUME DOWN button
- When you enter the recovery menu, use the VOLUME buttons to scroll into the “Wipe data / Factory reset”, confirm with POWER button.
- Select ” Yes – Delete all user data” and confirm again
- Wait until the factory defaulting process ends and then select “Reboot System Now” option
- Wait for the device to restart properly.
Congratulations! You have just successfully reset Android on your Asus Padfone Infinity 2 !
This tutorial will explain you how to reset Android on the Acer Stream phone.
Although the Acer Stream is a phone that was released over 2 years ago, you can still find it today in flea, second hand markets, being a perfectly functional, good choice on the low end spectrum.
You may choose either one of the two reset Android techniques from this tutorial: Both will end up with the same result.
For the first technique is necessary to have working access into the applications menu of your Acer Stream phone.
The second way to reset Android on the Acer Stream, may be invoked while your phone is unresponsive: Maybe you have forgotten the Android lock pattern ?
To reset to Android in the Acer Stream, you must tap your way starting from the home screen, right into Settings> Privacy> Factory data reset > Reset phone and finally , Clear All .
After a few minutes of waiting, the Acer Stream will restart as if just unboxed, factory defaulted.
RESET ANDROID ON YOUR ACER STREAM, even if you lost the lock pattern password
Although this method of reset Android on your Acer Stream may seem a bit complicated, if you follow exactly the steps that mark then you will succeed with not much sweat involved
- Make sure your phone has at least 50 % of battery, then turn it off completely
- Press the POWER button and wait until the phone shows the Acer logo or vibrates
- Now quickly press the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons until you see a menu
- Use VOLUME DOWN button to navigate into “Clean Boot: Yes” and press the CAMERA button to confirm this option
- If further confirmation is asked performing the above step, otherwise wait for the process to finish
The following tutorial will teach you how to reset Android on your Huawei Ascend g300. This will help you regain control of your Huawei phone, even if you lost your pattern lock password, it just doesn´t run at the speed it should or the Android operating system
To achieve reset Android have two options, both with the same purpose of achieving a factory data reset on your Huawei Ascend g300. Each method, however, is differently applied.
First way to reset Android on your Huawei Ascend g300
You will reset Android on your Huawei Ascend g300 by using the Android application menu, so for this method to work you need your phone in working condition. If it is the case, then you simply follow the steps below:
- From the Settings menu to enter Backup and Restore
- Tap Factory data reset
- After entering Reset Phone
- At the end , press Clear All
On this screen, your Huawei Ascend G300 will prompt you to format the memory card , if you do so, then all your data will be deleted ( images , videos , music, etc. ).
Wait some time after confirming, as the reset Android procedure can be a bit lengthy before you get access into your factory default phone and thus can enter the initial settings as if it was recently purchased.
RESET ANDROID ON THE HUAWEI ASCEND G300
In this alternative way to reset Android on the Huawei Ascend g300 method, you will gain access into the emergency Android recovery menu. Do not worry, it’s easier than you think, you only need to use a combination of buttons:
- Turn off your phone and wait a few seconds before going to the second step
- Press the VOLUME UP and the POWER buttons and hold
- When you see the recovery screen release both buttons
- Move inside the menu using the VOLUME buttons until “Wipe data / Factory reset” is selected
- Confirm it with the POWER button
- Do the same with ” Yes – Delete all user data” and wait for the process to complete
- Once back to the main screen confirms the “Reboot System Now” option and wait
Congratulations, you just reset Android on your Huawei Ascend G300: Your phone will reboot and you ‘re ready to use it as if you just bought it!
Today we’ll show exactly two methods to reset Android on an Motorola Defy , a phone that still has potential, particularly if you regain space and speed by performing a hard reset on it.
In order to reset Android, you should start deciding which method is right for you :
If you still have access into the applications menu then the first reset Android method is the one you should choose.
On the other hand, if your Android operating system has failed or you have an unknown pattern lock password applied into your Motorola Defy, then jump into the second method.
reset ANDROID ON YOUR Motorola Defy THROUGH SETTINGS MENU
To reset Android on your Motorola Defy Android by using the appropriate option inside your Android’s settings menu, then you must do the following:
Access the Settings section and go to Privacy. Press Factory data reset and reset the phone, in this screen you can change the option to format the SD card: If you activate it, then all your data in the external memory will be deleted. Finally you will be asked to confirm the beginning of the process.
After a couple of minutes you will have your Motorola Defy like new and you will need to fully enter the initial settings just as if you bought the phone.
Alternate METHOD TO RESET Android on THE MOTOROLA DEFY
To reset Android on the Motorola Defy Android in this way , you must use the hidden restore mode inside the device. You do so, by antering a buttons combination :
- Turn off your phone: Before you begin the process, remove the battery and wait a couple of seconds just to be sure, and reinsert it.
- Press the VOLUME DOWN Button. Meanwhile, press the POWER button
- When you see the android screen press the touch screen on the bottom left side
- You will enter the Android recovery menu. In there, please move inside the menu with the volume buttons, right into “Clear Storage ” and hit the POWER button.
- On the next screen select the ” Yes – Delete all user data” option , confirm and wait for the process to complete
- If you do not restart your Motorola Defy usually press and hold the power button to restart it manually
- Once your phone restarts correctly and ‘re done , is just entering settings first use
In this tutorial we will teach you to reset Android on the LG Optimus ME, a phone LG which is outdated and right now standing at the low-end market, but it still has many users given its low price .
In order to reset Android and restore the factory settings on the LG Optimus ME you can use one of the two traditional methods: Either reset Android from the menu or do a combination of buttons.
If you have completely lost access into the Android operating system, because the LG Optimus ME keeps throwing errors at you or you entered a pattern lock you do not remember, then you can only perform the second method, by using Android reset button sequence.
First method to reset Android ON YOUR LG Optimus ME
In this method you will use the application menu inside your LG Optimus ME to reset Android operating system, therefore your Android phone needs to be in working order. Follow these steps:
- Enter the application menu and tap Settings
- Navigate to privacy and tap factory data reset
- From this screen press reset phone
- Finally , press Delete all and wait for the computer restart mode first use
On the last screen you can format the SD card, if you decide to do all the data in it will be deleted , be careful if you enable this option.
SECOND METHOD TO RESET Android on your LG OPTIMUS ME
You will use a combination of buttons in order to activate the phone’s reset Android procedure and thus -hopefully- regain access into your LG Optimus ME.
Use the following steps:
Turn off the phone by taking the battery off and reinserting it after waiting 10 seconds.
Press the green key to making calls, the red End Call button next to the Volume Down key and wait for the screen to flicker
Release all buttons, the process has already started and you just have to wait for your LG Optimus ME to restart.