If you purchased an ASUS MeMO Pad HD 10 by now you probably already have installed too many applications on it. Maybe your Asus MeMO Pad HD120 is behaving somewhat slow and eventually will feel a bit useless, therefore, it is best to reset Android to give a new life to your tablet.
You may even be suffering of a tablet lockout, due to a forgotten pattern block password.
But do not worry, there is no need to take your Asus MeMO Pad HD 10 into service: This tutorial will teach you how to restore the factory settings on your Asus MeMO Pad HD 10 with two very simple methods.
For the first method will use the applications menu, so you must have full access to your tablet’s Android Operating System.
For the second method, we will use the Android reset hidden recovery menu.This will help you restore your Asus MeMO Pad HD 10 even if you do not have access into the Android operating system because you forgot the lock pattern (Do not worry, it happens… )
To reset Android on your Asus MeMO Pad HD 10 you need to use the application menu, available from the tablet’s home screen. From there follow these steps:
- tap into Settings
- Go to Backup and Restore
- Tap Factory data reset
- Select Reset Phone
- Finally , tap Clear All
- If in this last screen you see the ” Format SD card ” means that your device has a data card , if you enable this option , your card is as new , all data will be deleted
After a few minutes , your Asus MeMO Pad HD 10 will restart as new!
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID IN THE ASUS MEMO PAD HD 10
To reset Android on your Asus MeMO Pad HD 10 you will need to follow these steps:
- Turn off your tablet and wait a moment before continuing
- Press the VOLUME UP and then the POWER buttons, at the same time: if you do it right you will see a menu with three options
- Move with the VOLUME UP button into “Recovery Mode” option, confirm it with VOLUME DOWN.
- The tablet will reboot and then will show ASUS logo, following by an android and an exclamation mark: Press the POWER button to get another menu with more options
- In this new menu, use the VOLUME DOWN button to navigate into “Wipe data / Factory reset” and press the VOLUME UP button to confirm it.
- Do the same for the ” Yes – Delete all user data” option and wait.
- You will return into the initial screen: Press VOLUME UP button to restart the tablet
The company Asus does not have a way to reset Android on their Asus Memo Pad 7, but anyway we got our way with the following tutorial.
Before you reset Android and return your Asus Memo Pad 7 into factory settings , you should know that this process will remove any files that you have installed or saved in its memory.
Therefore, if you still have functional access to the Asus Memo Pad 7, it is recommended that you make a backup of your files.
We recommend you to use the G Cloud application, a free download right from the Google Play Store.
Reset Android on Asus Memo Pad 7 from the menu
This way to reset Android on your Asus Memo Pad 7 is simple enough, but can only be applied if you still have access into the settings menu:
Enter the Settings> Backup and Restore menu > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything, wait a few minutes and the end result will be a factory defaulted tablet.
RESET ANDROID IN ASUS MEMO PAD 7 FROM PC
This reset Android process is a bit more complicated to apply on your Asus Memo Pad 7. However, it seems to be the only way to successfully factory reset this tablet. If you do not have access into your operating system, you must follow the steps given below:
- Download this file and unzip it to your computer
- You will end up with a downloaded file called Cleardata.zip: Extract it keeping all its files in a folder
- Now you must format an SD memory card and then pass the clearData files to the newly formatted SD memory
- Turn off your tablet and insert the SD card
- Turn on your tablet but do not touch any buttons. If the process was OK, you will see a menu appear with three options “Clear User data, Reboot, Shutdown “
- With the volume buttons navigate into “Clear User data” , use the POWER button to confirm the option
- When the process completes, navigate with the Power buttons into ” Reboot” and confirm it with the POWER button
¡Congratulations, you managed to reset Android on the Asus Memo Pad 7!
As for many other phones, there are two methods by which we can reset Android on the ZTE Vital and we will go through both in this article.
Before starting , please remember that the process of reseting Android on any device will return your phone to its original factory settings, which means it will delete all files that are not important to the system.
Therefore, if you have information you need to save, you can make a backup of your information through one of the applications that exist on Google Play.
We also need the phone to have at least 50% of battery, to avoid the risk of the process remaining incomplete and cause serious damage to the operating system
First method to reset Android on ZTE Vital
This method is applicable when you forget the unlock pattern or simply do not have access to the device menu.
For this method we will use emergency dialing provided to us when the phone is locked, follow the steps:
- Turn yourZ TE Vital pressing the power button for more than 10 seconds
- Remove the battery and after 5 seconds insert it again.
- Turn on the device and from the emergency dialer enter * 983 * 987 #.
- You will get a message of approval and the phone reboots a couple of times while performing the process
- When finished you will have a factory default phone.
Second method to reset Android ZTE Vital
The second method to reset android on ZTE Vital requires that we have access to the Android operating system menu, for that go to Settings> Backup and Restore> Factory data reset> Reset phone> Erase everything, wait for it to finish the process and and we will have a ZTE Vital ready for use as if it were the first time.
Reseting Android on the ZTE Vital was never easier, in case of questions, please leave a comment.
As usual with Android devices, your Motorola Quench can be hard reset using an included option inside your settings menu. If such procedure is unavailable in your Motorola Quench phone, then you may try a different approach: The hardware, proprietary based hard resetting method.
Let’s start with the simpler method, follow these steps within your Android OS interfase in your Motorola Quench phone, provided that you got access to your Android desktop screen and your phone is somewhat responsive to your command:
- From your Android Destkop screen, choose the SETTINGS menu.
- Scroll down into SD CARD AND STORAGE option and tap into it.
- Once in there, choose the FACTORY DATA RESET option
- Confirm your action by pressing over RESET PHONE.
These steps are highlighted on Motorola’s Quench official website, and they may suffice for you, but if you cannot fulfill them, then you may try the alternative hard resetting method for your Motorola Quench:
Hard Reset Android on your Unresponsive Motorola Quench
It may happen that your Motorola Quench is far too gone for you to be able to follow the earlier steps. You may try to hard reset Android on your phone by following these alternative steps:
- Start with your phone turned off
- Press and hold the CAMERA and POWER buttons together
- Depress the Camera button when your Motorola Quench prompts you to do so
- Press your VOLUME DOWN button to open the RECOVERY screen
- On the recovery screen press into the exclamation mark into the lower right of your screen
- Press into FACTORY RESET and confirm your selection.
Your Motorola Quench will hard reset itself. When finished it will ask you to reboot. press OK.
You may need to perform a hard reset into factory defaults on your Samsung Galaxy Note. Maybe you are selling it, or even it may happen that your Samsung galaxy Note is behaving erratically. Both situations may be fixed by performing a reset into factory defaults. This operation will leave your Samsung Galaxy Note just as when you took it out of the box for the first time. All your personal data including contacts, messages, installed apps and games will be gone.
Hard reset your Samsung Galaxy Note
An easy way to reset your Samsung Galaxy Note is by using the incuded option inside your Android operative system. You meed to use the settings menu, from your home screen. Inside Settings menu you need to scroll down into PRIVACY option and click it. Inside PRIVACY option you will find the “FACTORY DATA RESET” button.
A sure way for resetting your Samsung Galaxy Note
This second method involves the following steps:
- Turn off your phone
- Press and hold the Power, Lock and Reset buttons for about 15 seconds
- A menu will appear listing your booting options
- Scroll down and up by using the Volume Down and Up buttons.
- Select the Recovery option
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note will reboot into the Android logo with an exclamation mark.
- At this time, press toghether the Volume Up and Down buttons.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note will change into a black background with some blue text
- You can Scroll down with the volume down button and choose with the Power button to select.
- Scroll into the Wipe Data & Factory Reset option and confirm it by pressing the Power button.
- Confirm again the procedure by choosing YES – Delete all user data. This time you confirm by pressing again the Volume Down button.
It will take a bit of time for your Samsung Galaxy Note to perform the hard reset and reboot.