In this tutorial we will explain how you can reset Android on your LG G2 quickly and from the comfort of your own home.
There are two ways to reset Android on your LG G2 device.
The first method consists of using Androids Application Menu, while the second method assumes you don’t have access to the menu, and therefor you need to access the factory reset menu instead.
The second method is recommended and needed if you have forgotten your pattern lock or your LG G2 device is locked or blocked for any other reason.
Before beginning to execute any of the two methods, remember that when you reset android on your device it returns to it’s out-of-the-box state, meaning that you will loose all your personal information and applications installed on the device. It’s advisable to do a backup of all your data, before continuing.
Also, make sure that you’re battery is at least 50% charged.
Reset android on a LG G2 mobile phone using software
If you can actually use your LG G2, but want to wipe it out for whatever reason, this is the method to use to reset android. Follow the next steps:
- Access the Android Application Menu and go to “Settings“.
- Go to “General” and then “backup and factory reset”.
- Select the “Factory Reset” option
- Press agree and the hard reset operation will commence on it’s own.
When your LG G2 device restarts it will in it’s original state, just as out of the factory.
How to factory reset Android on LG G2 using hardware
You will use this method to reset Android if you are not able to use your LG G2, and thus can not access the application menu.
To execute this method, follow these steps:
- Turn off your phone by pressing the power button and wait until your LG G2 shuts down completely
- Press the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time. The LG logo will appear on the screen of your LG G2
- When you see the logo on the screen, let go of the power button, but keep pressing the volume down button and then press the power button once again.
- On the screen the LG G2 factory reset menu will show up
- To agree to go through with the factory reset, press the power button of your device.
Once your LG G2 reboots it will be as good as new.
Whichever method you have decided to apply to reset Android on your LG G2, you should now have a clean phone, like out of the box, to enjoy.
This tutorial will explain you how to reset Android on your Huawei Ascend G700.
The Huawei Ascend G700 is a mobile Android device released in 2013, so perhaps at this time may be necessary to reset Android and return it to its factory state in order to regain original speed and / or to improve its functionality.
By resetting Android you will end up resolving software errors, regaining speed and such procedure will even cancel any misplaced settings you may have enabled on your Huawei Ascend G700.
This includes the patter blocking password: You can reset Android in order to eliminate any active blocking on your Huawei Ascend G700.
A word of caution: By performing a reset Android, you will completely clean your Android operating system, leaving your Huawei Ascend G700 just like when purchased, devoid of any personalized data or installed apps.
First technique to reset the Huawei Ascend Android G700
To reset Android on your Huawei Ascend G700 with this method, you must use the main menu. Just follow the steps and then you say:
- Enters the application menu and go to Settings or Setup
- In that tab select Backup and Restore
- Then press Factory data reset
- If your phone has an active lock code, you must write it to continue
- Next tap Clear All, and confirm.
- After a few minutes your Huawei Ascend G700 will restart, completely renewed.
SECOND TECHNICAL RESET FOR HUAWEI ASCEND ANDROID IN G700
You can reset Android on your Huawei Ascend G700 even if you are being blocked by a pattern lock password, by following these steps:
- Turn off your Huawei Ascend G700
- Press the VOLUME UP button and then, while pressing it, also press and hold the POWER button
- You’ll See an android with an exclamation point: You will release both buttons
- A menu will appear: Browse it with the volume buttons selecting “Wipe data / Factory reset”
- Press the POWER button in order to confirm this option
- You must select and confirm the same way the “Yes – Delete all user data” option
- After a time you will see the word “OK” and you will return into the main menu
- Finally will press the power button to restart your Huawei Ascend G700
In this tutorial we learn how to reset Android on your HTC Desire SV in an easy and fast way.
This procedure will prove very useful if you have forgotten the lock pattern and do not have access into your phone.
Similarly, this procedure will allow you to reset Android when suffering slowness or errors on your HTC Desire SV that could arise after months or years of use.
The reset Android process will return your HTC Desire SV into its original factory state; your smartphone will end up fresh as from just out from the HTC factory.
First method to reset Android in the HTC Desire SV
To reset Android on your HTC Desire Android SV while you still can use it’s menu system, you need to navigate into Android settings to restore its initial configuration as follows:
- Enter the Settings option
- Select Storage and then in factory data reset
- Next double click on Reset phone and Clear All
- When in this last step you can select if you want to format the Micro SD card, I recommend you do, because otherwise the problem may persist.
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID ON HTC DESIRE SV
To run this method to reset Android in the HTC Desire SV, you will enter the Android recovery mode by performing a key combination, starting with your phone powered off:
- Turn off your phone completely by removing and reinserting the battery
- Press and hold the Volume Down and then press and hold the POWER button
- If you did it correctly you will see three green androids on the phone’s screen: release the buttons
- Navigate with the volume keys into Factory Reset and press the POWER button to confirm
- After a few minutes the reset Android process will be concluded.