In this tutorial we will explain how to reset Android in the Xiaomi Redmi 2, and in this way return it to factory settings.
Before starting, we recommend that you make sure that the battery of your phone is charged to at least 80%, to avoid any unwanted shut-downs during the process.
Having done this, if you have access to the Applications menu of your Xiaomi Redmi 2, you can use the first method to reset Android.
If you have set a lock pattern on your device, and don’t remember it, the second method will be ideal for you.
- To reset Android on your Xiaomi Redmi 2 using this method, you just have to go to the Applications menu and follow these steps:
- Go to Settings -> Backup & Reset
- Choose Factory data reset and then Reset Phone
- To complete the operation and really go back to factory settings select the option Erase everything.
And you’re done!
Second method to reset Android on Xiaomi Redmi 2
If you have forgotten the lock pattern you have set on your Xiaomi Redmi 2 and you need to reset Android to regain access to the device, just follow these steps:
- Make sure your device is turned off.
- Press Volume Down button and without letting press the Power button.
- Let go of both buttons when the Recovery menu shows up on the screen. Using the Volume Down button, navigate through the options to select Recovery Mode, and use the Volume Up
When you see the Android logo, press the power button to see the menu options
- Navigate through the options using the Volume Buttons to select Wipe data / Factory reset, and use the power button to select.
- In the same way select the option Yes – Delete all user data, and wait until the process finishes.
- When the Xiaomi Redmi 2 restarts, you need to turn it off and again, to finish the process of reset Android.
Done! You have finished the reset Android process on the Xiaomi Redmi 2!
In this tutorial you will learn how to reset Android on a Lenovo P70 in a quick and easy way.
We will explain two ways to bring your mobile to it’s out of the box state.
If you want to reset Android on your Lenovo P70 because you will sell it, or give it away for someone else to use, the first method will be the one for you to use. It will eliminate any bugs or lagging, as well as removing all your personal data and settings.
If the Android OS in your Lenovo P70 fails and does not let you have access to the applications menu, or if you have forgotten the lock pattern you have previously set, you can reset Android using the second method.
Before going through with any of the two methods make sure the battery of your Lenovo P70 is charged to at least 80%, to avoid any unwanted shut downs.
First method to reset Android on Lenovo P70
If the reason you want to reset Android is to remove lagging and bugs from your devices Android OS, go to the applications menu of your Lenovo P70 and follow these easy steps:
- Go to Settings
- Select the Backup & Reset option
- From the menu select Factory data reset
- Choose Reset Phone and read and confirm the warnings on the screen.
- Select Erase Everything
Second method to reset Android on Lenovo P70
If you have forgotten your active lock pattern of your Lenovo P70 and need to reset Android, follow these steps:
- Make sure your device is Lenovo P70
- Press the Volume Up and Power button at the same time and keep them pressed.
- When the company logo shows up on the screen let go of the Power button, but keep pressing the Volume Up button.
- When the recovery menu shows up on the screen, let go of the Volume Up button.
- Use the Volume buttons to move through the options in the menu, to select Wipe data / Factory reset and use the Power button to select the option.
- Select Yes – Delete all user data. The process will start and take a few minutes.
- When the process ends the Recovery menu will show on the screen again. Select and confirm the Reboot system now option and the Lenovo P70 will restart.
When you see the welcome screen you’ll be done! It’s that easy to restart Android on your Lenovo P70.
In this tutorial we will teach you how to reset Android on the Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE.
We will show you two methods to accomplish this, even if you have forgotten your lock pattern and it’s active. If this is your case, you should use method number two, which involves using the Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE hardware buttons.
If your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE is giving you some bugs or it’s lagging, you can reset Android and delete these bugs and lagging problems, using the first method, if you have access to the Applications Menu and Settings.
Before starting with any of the two procedures to reset Android, make sure the battery of you Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE is charged to at least 80%.
First method to reset Android on Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE
If you’re going to use this method to reset Android, it’s indispensable that you have access to the Applications Menu of your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE. If that is the case, follow these very simple steps:
- Go to Settings
- Go to Backup & Reset in the Accounts tab
- Select Factory data reset
- Tap on Reset Device and then tap on Continue
- Tap on Delete All to start the reset android process.
Second method to reset Android on Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE using hardware buttons
If you have lost the lock pattern of your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE, or for another reason you don’t have access to the Android OS of your device, this is the method you will use to reset Android:
- Make sure the Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE is completely turned off.
- Press the Power button, the Volume Up button and the Home button, all at the same time. This will reboot your device into recovery mode.
- When you see the Samsung logo on the screen, let go of the power button, but keep pressing the Volume up and Home buttons.
- When you see a menu on the screen, let go of all buttons.
- Using the volume buttons, go to the Wipe data / Factory reset option, and confirm the option using the Power button.
- Select “Yes – Delete all user data” and confirm, and the reset Android will start.
- Once it’s finished, it will return to the main menu. At this point restart your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE and when it comes back it will be as good as out of the box, having returned to its factory settings.
And now you have successfully reset Android on a Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE device!