In this tutorial we show you how to reset Android on the Sony Xperia SP in three different ways.
Two of these methods can be applied even if you have no access to the Android OS inside your Sony Xperia XP.
This can happen if -for example- you forgot the lock pattern password for your phone.
RESET Android on the Sony Xperia SP without entering the phone men
For this method of performing a hard reset we will invoke a special custom restoration menu inside your Xperia Sony SP. You will need to press a combination of buttons. Please follow these steps :
- Turn off your Sony Xperia SP
- Press the VOLUME UP and POWER button together for a few seconds until the phone screen displays a recovery menu
- Release the buttons and follow the menu instructions to proceed with the factory reset
- After a few minutes your Sony Xperia SP restart with original factory settings restored.
Reset ANDROID ON YOUR SONY XPERIA, yet another way
Some carriers may have disabled the use of the hidden recovery menu inside the Sony Xperia SP -for security reasons, or whatever reasons they may have- so the above process may not apply.
This second method will also perform the needed reset in your Android, with help of Sony official software. Please, follow the steps marked below:
- Download and install the Sony phone Flash Tool from Internet.
- Open the program and connect the USB cable to the computer (although not on the Sony Xperia SP itself )
- Turn off your phone and while holding the VOLUME DOWN button connect the USB cable
- If everything goes right, you should see that the computer program recognizes the device: You can release the VOLUME DOWN button
- In the left window the program will display the phone name and its latest firmware version
- Select your phone (Sony Xperia SP) from the list (usually it’s the only one ) and press “Apply Service”
- the phone will restart after it has completed the process
- Do not disconnect your device from the USB cable until the program tells you.
Last method to RESET ANDROID ON YOUR Sony Xperia SP
In this last case, we will learn how to hard reset Android on your Sony Xperia SP through the Android settings menu. This may become handy if you want to sell or give away your phone, but first you want to erase all your contacts, messages and apps.
From the Android home screen, go to Settings > Backup and Restore > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything , wait some seconds and your phone will restart as new.
In this tutorial we will show you two simple ways of performing a hard reset Android on a ZTE Blade phone. Maybe it is working too slow, clogged with applications, or maybe you forgot your lock pattern password.
Maybe you need to give it as a gift, or even sold it; but before you probably want to get every personal data wiped out for good. You can solve all this by performing a hard reset on the Android Operative system of your ZTE BLADE. This device can be unlocked with the two most popular methods:
- A combination of buttons that allows us to access the Android operating system recovery routine inside the ZTE Blade
- Dialing a special code through the emergency call option.
Both methods erase every bit of personal data from the ZTE Blade.
First method to unlock Android on the ZTE Blade, with a call
The first method to reset Android on the ZTE Blade phone involves entering a special code and restore the phone to its factory version. This method works great for users who have forgotten the unlock pattern, the steps are:
- Turn off your phone and remove the SIM card, then turn it back turn
- Select emergency call
- Key in * 983 * 987 #
- You see on your screen the “Erase everything”, select this option
- Wait for the device will reboot and be factory refurbished
SECOND METHOD TO UNLOCK ANDROID ON THE ZTE BLADE, HARD RESET
This second method to reset Android on the ZTE Blade may be fine for any of you with a damaged operating system:
The steps are:
- With the phone turned off, press the volume keys, and power together until you see the Android recovery menu.
- Use the volume buttons to select “Wipe Data, Factory Reset” and confirm with the power button.
- In the next window performing the above step to select “Yes – Delete all user data” and expects
- When you see the words “Done” on the screen, select “Reboot System Now” and restart the phone as new.
The following reset Android tutorial will help you regain control of your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini in the event that you forgot the pattern lock password or because your phone goes slow or erratic and requires a “clean state”.
This tutorial will focus on two simple methods to restore the phone into its original factory settings.
The first method will even effectively clear the lock pattern and regain your control of the phone.
The second method is more suitable if your are finding your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini slow or erratic on its use and you want to regain original speed and usability.
Reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
Both methods will perform a hard reset on this device and reach the same result: Restore the phone to factory settings. These methods only differ on their mode of application.
A quick advice: If you are able to do so , you may need to backup your data before you begin: You can backup all your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini information through one of the many backup and restore applications available on Google Play.
First method to unlock Android on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini with buttons:
This first method will teach you how to reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini via buttons, ideal for those cases in which the Android operating system has been damaged beyond usability or you have forgotten the unlock pattern and are left out of your phone. The steps are these :
- Turn off the phone and wait 10 seconds before going to the next point
- While holding down both VOLUME UP and HOME buttons, we press the POWER button until the phone vibrates: When it does, let go all buttons
- We will see an android with blue gear on the screen that confirms that the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini has entered recovery mode
- When you reach the Android recovery mode menu , we seek the ” Wipe Data / Factory Reset” with the volume UP and DOWN buttons and confirm with the POWER button
- In the next window, select the option ” Yes – Delete all user data” and the restore process will start automatically
- To finish the process, find the option to ” Reboot system now ” and select it for the phone to reboot as new, with factory settings .
SECOND METHOD TO UNLOCK ANDROID IN SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 MINI CN THE MENU
If you still have access to your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini operative system, then this process is even more simple: You just get into the factory reset option on your phone.
Starting from your Android homescreen, you go to Settings > Backup and Restore > Restore Data factory > Reset phone > Erase everything.
This simple method also allows us to reset Android on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini quickly and easily.