In this tutorial we will learn how to reset Android on the Pantech Burst P9070. You can use two methods that will lead into the same result: get your phone into factory default condition.
This will perhaps aid in getting your phone running at good speed again.
Or maybe you are planning on selling or giving away your Pantech Burst P9070 …
You may even have it blocked with a pattern lock password and don’t remember the code.
One way or the other, your phone will get its contacts, messages, installed apps, even the pattern password erased. Your Pantech Burst P9070 will be as if just got unboxed.
As is well known , the reset Android procedure will delete all unnecessary data , including all your personal settings and installed apps. Maybe, if you are just trying to solve a speed or clogginess problem, you will need to perform a backup first. If you do not know how to backup your phone, you can use the G Cloud app to create a recovery image over the cloud.
How to reset Android on your Pantech Burst P9070
In the first section of this tutorial we will teach you how to reset Android starting with your Pantech Burst P9070 powered off, by using the phone buttons. This may be helpful in the event that the Android operating system is damaged or you forgot the pattern lock:
- Make sure that your phone has at least 50 % battery before you start, then turn it off. If you can’t be sure abut the battery status, just let it charge for a couple of hours first.
- While holding down the VOLUME DOWN button also press the POWER button for a few seconds.
- When you see the Pantech logo on the phone’s screen, release the POWER button (but keep pressing the VOLUME DOWN button!)
- When the Android Robot appears you can release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- T bring into view the Pantech Burst P9070 internal recovery menu press the MENU button, located below over the touchscreen, in first position from right to left.
- You can move through the recovery menu options by using VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Search for ” Wipe data / Factory Reset” , and confirm your selection by pressing the HOME button.
- Select and confirm the next option: ” Yes – Delete all user data”
- When the process is complete press the power button to restart the phone.
Second method to reset Android on the Pantech Burst P9070
You can use this second method if you can access and use Android OS in your Pantech Burst P9070. From the main screen, invoke the SETTINGS menu. Get into Settings > Privacy > Backup and Restore > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything , wait until the process is done and the phone will restart itself.
You may need to reset Android on your Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite because maybe you forgot the pattern lock password, or your Android device is working too slow, or it is behaving erratically:
Performing a hard reset on your Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite will restore it into factory default settings.
Unfortunately it will also delete all your personal files and installed apps. If you still have working access into your tablet’s Android OS, then you may be interested in performing a backup in order to preserve your data.
Having said that, the bottom line is: Many problems will be solved by executing a hard reset Android on your Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite.
First method to RESET Android on the Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite
For this method we need a usable Android inside your tablet, as we will use the Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite settings menu itself. If you do not have access to it, maybe due to a forgotten lock pattern password, please go to the next section.
To restore your system from the Android menu follow the steps :
- From Android’s Main screen, invoke the Settings menu.
- Select Backup and Restore
- Select Factory data reset
- Click on Reset phone
- Finally , click Clear All
- After a few minutes the tablet will reboot, asking for you to do a “first time configuration” (meaning that you have successfully reset Android into factory default).
SECOND METHOD TO UNLOCK ANDROID ON Huawei MediaPad 7 LITE
For users who do not have access to the Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite tablet operative system, this is the method that will solve their problems:
- Turn off the tablet and wait 10 seconds to continue
- If you have inserted a memory MicroSD , remove it and put it back
- While holding the VOLUME DOWN press the POWER button for at least 10 seconds
- The tablet will turn on and after displaying the logo of the company for some seconds, it should show an Android with gears
- If this happens , wait a few minutes until the screen says ” OK”.
- Remove the MicroSD memory and wait for your Huawei MediaPad 7 to restart. If it does not restart, then please reset it manually.
This tutorial might prove handy to you, if you own a Huawei CM980 Evolution II, also called Evolution II and want to learn how to reset Android on it.
That’s why here we will teach two effective methods that will hard reset your Huawei CM980 Evolution II and thus, restore the factory settings.
Unfortunately, all your personal data will be deleted from the Huawei CM980, as part of the reset Android procedure.
If you still have access into your Android OS, you may want to download and install a backup tool so you can preserve all your data, applications and settings inside your Huawei CM980 Evolution II phone.
First method to Reset Android in Huawei CM980 Evolution II
Using this method will activate the system restore procedure without actually using the phone’s operative system. This is particularly useful to those of you that may be left outside of your phone due to a forgotten or changed lock pattern password. You may be surprised how many people get their lock pattern changed by “friends” as a joke, and then there is no unlocking pattern, as it has been forgotten.
To hard reset Android on your Huawei CM980, you should follow these steps:
- Turn off your phone and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press the VOLUME UP and POWER button up for a few seconds until the Android recovery menu appears.
- Now use the volume buttons to navigate into ” Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option and confirm with POWER button.
- Perform the same step for “Yes – Delete all user data” and wait until the process finishes
- When completed select ” Reboot System Now”
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID on THE Huawei CM980 Evolution II
We will use the included reset function in your Android settings menu: Please before starting, check that you have at least 50 % battery juice.
Enter the settings menu of the Huawei CM980 Evolution II, from your home screen.
Navigate into Settings > Privacy > Backup and Restore > Restore Factory Data > Reset phone > Erase everything and press over it. Wait a few minutes and you have a phone with factory settings enabled.