This tutorial might prove handy to you, if you own a Huawei CM980 Evolution II, also called Evolution II and want to learn how to reset Android on it.
That’s why here we will teach two effective methods that will hard reset your Huawei CM980 Evolution II and thus, restore the factory settings.
Unfortunately, all your personal data will be deleted from the Huawei CM980, as part of the reset Android procedure.
If you still have access into your Android OS, you may want to download and install a backup
First method to Reset Android in Huawei CM980 Evolution II
Using this method will activate the system restore procedure without actually using the phone’s operative system. This is particularly useful to those of you that may be left outside of your phone due to a forgotten or changed lock pattern password. You may be surprised how many people get their lock pattern changed by “friends” as a joke, and then there is no unlocking pattern, as it has been forgotten.
To hard reset Android on your Huawei CM980, you should follow these steps:
- Turn off your phone and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press the VOLUME UP and POWER button up for a few seconds until the Android recovery menu appears.
- Now use the volume buttons to navigate into ” Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option and confirm with POWER button.
- Perform the same step for “Yes – Delete all user data” and wait until the process finishes
- When completed select ” Reboot System Now”
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID on THE Huawei CM980 Evolution II
We will use the included reset function in your Android settings menu: Please before starting, check that you have at least 50 % battery juice.
Enter the settings menu of the Huawei CM980 Evolution II, from your home screen.
Navigate into Settings > Privacy > Backup and Restore > Restore Factory Data > Reset phone > Erase everything and press over it. Wait a few minutes and you have a phone with factory settings enabled.