If you purchased a COBY KYROS Tablet and it is behaving sluggishly or you forgot the lock pattern, you may have to reset Android to solve your situation.
You are lucky enough tthat COBY, the company behind the Coby Kyros tablet is concerned about the welfare of their equipment:
Coby released an official method to reset Android in cases where the Android operating system is working wrongly or even blocked out by a forgotten pattern password.
Unfortunately at the time of this writing we cannot give you the actual web link to the official reset Android method because Coby USA official website seems to be offline, but you can try it at any time: www.cobyusa.com
This will also add the traditional option of restoring into factory defaults through the settings menu, in caso you still got a working Coby Kyros tablet.
Before starting the Android reset process you should be aware that all your personal files and settings will be lost. Therefore, if you still have access to the Android Operative system, you can do a backup with any backup tool, which you will find on your favorite internet market store tool.
First way to reset ANDROID on COBY KYROS Tablet
This is the official method used to reset Android on the COBY KYROS when you do not have access to the system. You will invoke a hidden Android recovery menu and from there you will be able to return the device to its original factory default state:
- Turn off the tablet as follows: Press (and keep pressed) the power button until the DEVICE OPTION menu appears. Select POWER OFF and click on OK.
- When your Coby Kyros tablet is fully OFF, press the BACK and POWER buttons at the same time for eight seconds aprox.
- If you did it right you will see a android with a yellow triangle. Press the BACK button once.
- The hidden Android Recovery menu will appear onscreen. With the HOME and MENU buttons you will be able to move up and down among the available options.
- Navigate into ” Wipe data / Factory Reset ” and select it with the BACK button
- Do the same with the next option ” Yes – Delete all user data”
- Wait for the process to finish and select REBOOT SYSTEM NOW to restart the tablet
SECOND WAY TO RESET ANDROID ON THE COBY KYROS TABLET
This method to reset Android on your Coby Kyros is applied from the settings menu: Settings> Backup and Restore > Factory Data Reset > Clear data , wait a few minutes the process automatically restarts your device.
If you need aditional information on the COBY KYROS Tablet reset procedures, please contact us through the comments section below.
This article will teach you how to reset Android of the AOC MW0711 in two ways , both have the same goal of factory defaulting your tablet, but apply in different situations.
Before starting any reset Android process, you should know that resetting the AOC MW0711 will make all personal files to be deleted.
If you need to save your files and you still got working access into your AOC MW0711, you can create a backup of all your personal data into the cloud with “G cloud” aplication (available from Google Play Store).
First reset ANDROID mode in the AOC MW0711
If you still have working access into the menu of your MW0711, this method is for you: Just follow the steps given below:
- Enter Settings Menu
- Go to Settings > Backup and Restore
- Select Factory data reset
- Choose Reset phone
- Finally press Clear All
- Wait a few minutes and restart your AOC MW0711
SECOND RESET ANDROID PROCEDURE FOR THE AOC MW0711
This method will be functional for users without access to the Android operating system of AOC MW0711 , either because they forgot the lock code or because the Android operating system is damaged. Follow the steps given below:
Note : To begin this process you must be at least 50 % battery , otherwise you may damage your device if you turn off halfway through
- Turn off your tablet and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press the power button to turn on the tablet and just then repeatedly press the VOLUME DOWN button
- If you did it right you’ll see the Android recovery menu (On the other hand, if the MW0711 tablet turns on normally, please repeat the previous step).
- With the volume keys scroll down to ” Wipe data / Factory Reset” and confirm with the POWER key , do the same on the next screen with ” Yes – Delete all user data”
- Wait for the Hard Reset routine to finish.
- Press the power button to restart the AOC MW0711 tablet.
If you have an HTC Evo 4G and it is not working as it should, you may need to reset Android in order for your phone to return into to factory condition.
Also, if you forgot the pattern lock code, by following this tutorial and successfully resetting Android inside your HTC Evo 4G, you will regain command of it.
Today we’ll show you two easy ways to reset Android on your HTC Evo 4G.
A word of advice: By resetting Android, on your HTC Evo 4G, all contacts, messages, apps installed and personal data will be deleted.
If you still have access into your HTC Evo 4G operative system, then you may just want to perform a backup of all your information.
Reset Android on the HTC EVO 4G
This method may prove effective to reset Android if you have no access to the Android operating system, either because it is damaged or because you forgot the lock pattern.
You will need to enter into a custom recovery menu inside your HTC Evo 4G, which will restore the phone into factory settings.
You must follow these steps:
- Turn off the phone properly. If it does not want to power off, just take it’s battery for some seconds.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button
- Press and then release the POWER button (while pressing the VOLUME DOWN button)
- If you did it right, you will see the recovery menu on your HTC Evo 4G display.
- With your phone’s volume buttons navigate into “Clear Storage” and confirm with power button
- Use the VOLUME UP button to confirm the process
- After a few minutes the phone will reboot in factory default state.
RESET ANDROID ON HTC EVO 4G if it is still in working state
We will use the standard factory reset option inside your HTC Evo 4G’s Android operating system:
From your phone’s main screen, get into settings menu. You need to navigate and tap into Settings> Backup and Restore > Restore Factory Data > Reset phone > Erase everything. Wait a few minutes and your phone will restart as if just bought: Completely clean and in default settings.