This tutorial will show you two methods to reset Android on your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Evolve 2.
You will return your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Evolve 2 to it’s factory settings, removing any active lock pattern, lagging or errors your device might have.
Before you start with the procedure, make sure the battery of your device is charged to at least 80%, to avoid any unwanted shut downs.
Now you have to choose which of the two methods you will use to reset Android.
One method involves reseting android from the applications menu, which means you need to have access to the OS of your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Evolve 2 to be able to follow this procedure. The other method requires to press hardware keys in a certain sequence to be able to reset Android on the device. Which method you choose will depend on the current state of your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Evolve 2
To reset Android through the applications menu of your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Evolve 2, just follow these steps:
- Go to the Applications Menu and then to Settings
- Navigate down to Personal, and select Backup & reset
- Go to Personal data and select Factory data reset
- Select Reset Phone and read the warnings that show up on the screen
- Select Erase Everything and confirm. The process will start automatically and when your phone restarts it will be at it’s out of the box state.
Reset Android on ALCATEL ONETOUCH Evolve 2 using hardware keys
To reset Android using the hardware buttons of your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Evolve 2, just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Evolve 2 is completely turned off.
- Press the Volume UP key and while keeping it pressed down, turn on the phone.
- When a menu on a black screen shows up, release the Volume Up key.
- Use the Volume Up key to navigate to the Recovery option, and use the Volume Down key to confirm this selection.
- Using the Volume Down key, navigate to the option Wipe data/Factory reset and press the Power key to select this option.
- Repeat the last step to select the option Yes – Delete all user data and the process will start automatically.
- The first menu will pop again, after the process is finished. At this point you need to restart your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Evolve 2 to finish the whole procedure.
That’s it! You have successfully reset Android on an ALCATEL ONETOUCH Evolve 2!
If you have a LG L Prime and you wish to reset Android on that device, this tutorial will help you.
We will explain in detail how to return your LG L Prime to it’s out of the box state, without the need to hire a technician.
There are two ways to reset Android. For the first one you will need to have access to your LG L Prime’s applications menu. The second method is ideal if you do not have access to your mobile, for example if you forgot your lock pattern.
Before going any further with, please make sure your battery is charged to at least 80% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns in the middle of the process.
The first thing you need to do to reset Android on your LG L Prime, is go to the applications menu, and then follow these steps:
- Go to Settings
- Select Reset & Restore
- Select the option Factory data reset
- Press on Reset Device
- Select Erase Everything
The process will now start automatically. When your phone turns back on it will be as it was out of the box.
Hard reset Android on LG L Prime, using hardware buttons.
Please locate the volume and power buttons of your device. In the LG L Prime they are located at the back of the phone. You will need to press a sequence of these buttons in order to reset Android. Follow these steps:
- Completely turn off your LG L Prime device. To make sure it’s completely powered off you can remove the battery and reinsert it after 10 seconds.
- Once you’re sure the device is completely turned off, proceed to press the volumen down and power key buttons, and hold them until the screen shows the LG logo.
- Let go of the Power button and then immediately press it again.
- Using the volume keys to navigate the options, select YES and confirm with the Power button.
- If needed reconfirm your choice, and when the power button is pressed the LG L Prime will start the process automatically.
And we’re done! You have now successfully reset Android on your LG L Prime, but should you have any questions or doubts, please leave us a comment!
If you wish to reset Android on your Huawei Ascend Y221 this is the tutorial for you.
We will show you two methods to, in a very simple way, return your Huawei device to its factory settings.
Before starting with any of the two methods, make sure the battery of your Huawei Ascend Y221 is charged to at least 80% to avoid surprise shut downs.
You must now choose which method you will use. The first method is to be used if you have access to the applications menu and settings of your device. The other method is to be used if you do not have access to the Android OS of your Huawei Ascend Y221, for example if you forgot the lock pattern that you have previously set.
You will use this method to reset android if you have access to the Android OS on your device. Follow these easy steps and in no time you’ll have your Huawei Ascend Y221 as out of the box.
- Go to Settings -> Backup & Reset
- Select Factory data reset
- Select the option Reset Phone and then tap on Erase Everything.
- Your Huawei Ascend Y221 will now start the process and reset Android. When it restarts it will be in it’s out of the box state.
Reset android on Huawei Ascend Y221 using hardware buttons.
If you have forgotten the lock pattern you set, or you cannot access the Android OS on your Huawei Ascend Y221 device for any other reason, this is the method you will use to reset Android. Follow these simple steps and you’ll be done in no time.
- Turn off your device. To make sure it’s completely turned off, remove the battery for 5 to 10 seconds, and then reinsert it.
- Press the Volume Up and Power buttons until you see the Android logo show up on the screen.
- Using the Volume up and down buttons to navigate through the options, go to the Wipe data / Factory reset option, and press the Power button to confirm the selection.
- Tap on the option to delete all user data and click the Power button to confirm the selection.
- Select the option Reboot system now to start the process
And you’re done! You should now have your Huawei Ascend Y221 device back to it’s factory settings by following the steps to reset Android.