In this tutorial we will show you the easiest way to reset Android on the CAT S60. To achieve this we leave you two different ways, and in just minutes your device will be free of errors and/or locks!
Before you start to reset Android, you must charge the battery of your CAT S60 in its entirety and thus prevent it from turning off in the middle of the reset process, since this could damage your battery or your Android operating system.
Having completed this step, you can now reset Android in CAT S60 by choosing one of two methods available.
The first one will allow you to do the hard reset of CAT S60 using the Android settings, while the second method will let you return it to its factory settings from the emergency recovery menu.
If you have a lock pattern that you do not remember, you will have to use the second method. If you have an IMEI lock or a different Google account previously configured, neither method will serve you.
First method to reset Android on CAT S60
To reset Android to remove errors and slowness in your CAT S60, go to the settings menu and within the option Backup and Restore, you will select Reset Factory Data, and press Reset Phone.
When you want to start the process select Delete all and confirm. The reset process will begin and in minutes you will have your phone almost like new.
Second method to reset Android on CAT S60
To reset Android on your CAT S60 from the emergency recovery menu, follow these steps:
- Turn off your CAT S60 and wait a few seconds to continue
- Press the minus volume button
- The recovery menu will appear, at which point you need to release both buttons
- Using the volume buttons, you will navigate in this new menu until the option until you reach Wipe data / Factory reset. Press the power button to select this option.
- Repeat the same step with the option Yes – Delete all user data. At this point the process to reset Android will take place and in a matter of minutes you will return to the initial menu
- Finally press the Power button to restart your CAT S60
If you had any problems to reset Android in the CAT S60, please leave a comment and our team will help you to solve your doubts.
If you are looking to reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy S7, this is the tutorial for you. Maybe it’s behaving in a strange manner, or you just need to start over from factory settings to give it to someone else to use.
When you reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy S7, you’re making it return to it’s out of the box state, so if you forgot your lock pin, pattern or password, this is the way to go.
We will explain two methods to achieve this, depending on the state of your Samsung Galaxy S7.
Before starting with any of these two methods, make sure your battery is fully charged, to avoid any surprise shut downs. It is also a good idea to do a backup if you have access to yourSamsung Galaxy S7’s operative system.
So, let’s get to it!
Like we stated before, in this tutorial we will explain two methods on how to reset Android on a Samsung Galaxy S7. You will use the first one if you can access your Android OS
How to reset android on Samsung Galaxy S7, through the Settings Menu
To reset Android using this method you have to be able to access the Settings on your Samsung Galaxy S7.
After opening your settings, go to Backup & Reset, and then select the option Factory data reset.
Tap the Reset Device button for the process to start, deleting everything from your phone, and then proceeding to shutting down the phone and restarting.
How to reset Android on Samsung Galaxy S7, using hardware buttons.
To hard reset android on your Samsung Galaxy S7 follow these easy steps:
- Completely power off your device
- Press the volume up, home and power buttons at the same time, and release them.
- You will see different messages for rebooting and updating and then a menu will show.
- Using the volume buttons navigate to the Wipe data /factory reset option and press the power button to confirm.
- Select Yes, stating that you are sure that you want to go through with the process, and confirm the process using the power button.
- After some processing, the menu will show up again, at which point using the volume buttons to navigate the options, you have to select the option Reset system now and press the power button to confirm.
Once your Samsung Galaxy S7 has rebooted, with either of the two methods, you will have reset Android on your device, having returned it to it’s factory settings, and leaving it as good as new waiting for configurations.
In this tutorial we will explain how you can reset Android on your Huawei Nexus 6P. Even if it’s a very modern smartphone, and one on the list of top phones to have of 2016, it can still act erratically from time to time, or maybe you just want to wipe it clean, to give it to someone else.
Whatever the case may be, we will explain in full detail the steps that will help you return your device to it’s factory settings.
There are two methods to achieve this, depending on the state of your Huawei Nexus 6P.
If you have access to your mobile’s settings menu, you will use the first method explained.
If, however, you have lost access to your phones OS, for example if you forgot the lock pin, you will have to reset Android by pressing a combination of hardware buttons in a certain order.
We will explain both methods in full detail, but before you start make sure they battery of your Huawei Nexus 6P is charged to at least 70%, to avoid any unwanted shutdowns.
You should also think about doing a backup of your data before proceeding, if you are able to do so.
Reset Android on Huawei Nexus 6P through Settings
To reset Android using this method, you need to have access to your Huawei Nexus 6P’s Android operative system. Follow these steps and you’ll be done in no time:
- Go to Settings from the Applications Menu on your device
- Select the option Backup and Reset
- Click on the Factory Data Reset option
- Your Huawei Nexus 6P will start the process of rebooting Android. Please, wait until it reboots, and when it finishes, your Android OS on your phone will be in the same state as it was out of the box
Reset Android on Huawei Nexus 6P using hardware buttons.
This method involves pressing a series of hardware buttons in a certain order. Follow these steps to reset Android on your Huawei Nexus 6P:
- Completely turn off your device.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power button at the same time, until the recovery menu shows up on the screen.
- Using the volume buttons to navigate through the options, select the wipe data/factory reset option, and press the power button to confirm the selection.
- Select the option “Yes, delete all user data” to confirm that you want to go through the reset Android process, and press the power button to confirm the selection.
- Your device will now start the process of reseting Android. Please wait until it restarts, and it will have returned to it’s factory settings.
You have now completed the steps to reset Android on your Huawei Nexus 6P, but if you have any questions don’t hesitate to leave a comment.