It’s quite easy to reset Android on a Pantech Discover device, following the steps we will reveal in this tutorial.
We will show you two ways to reset Android on, both very simple to return the Pantech Discover to its factory settings.
If your device is slow or maybe you want to give it someone else to use, without giving them all your personal data, you will use the method to reset android which involves using the application menu.
If, however, you don’t have access to the application menu, for example if you forgot the lock pattern, you will use the method using hard ware buttons.
Before applying any of the two methods, make sure the battery of your Pantech Discover is charged at at least 80% to avoid any unwanted shut-downs.
Reset android on Pantech Discover using the Application Menu
To reset Android using this method, you need to be able to access the application menu of your Pantech Discover. Follow these easy steps and you’ll have your device at its out of the box state in no time.
- Go to the Application Menu, and then Settings.
- Select Backup and Reset
- Tap on Factory Data Reset.
- Tap on Erase Everything.
The device will start the process and when it restarts, it will be as out of the box.
Reset Android on Pantech Discover using hardware
If you have forgotten your lock pattern, or your Pantech Discover is unresponsive for some reason, you will have to use this method to reset Android. Follow these easy steps and your device will return to its factory settings.
- Turn off your phone. To make sure the Pantech Discover is completely turned off, remove the battery, wait for 8-10 seconds and then re-insert the battery.
- Press the Volume Down
- A Menu for Recovery Mode will show on the screen. Using the Volume buttons to move, and the power button to select, choose Factory reset.
- The Pantech Discover will start the process, returning to its out of the box state when it restarts.
You should now have your Pantech Discover restarted and as good as new, having done a reset Android on your device.
This tutorial will serve as a guide to help you reset Android on a Pantech Vega No 6 device.
If you have reached this post, you’ll probably need to apply a hard reset on your Pantech device to return it to it’s out of the box state and settings.
The reason for doing this can be that you have forgot the lock pattern on your Pantech Vega No 6 or maybe you are handing over the mobile phone to another person and don’t want them to have access to your personal data.
Whatever the reason to reset Android, we will explain both methods available. You will choose the method to use depending on if you have access to the applications menu of your device or not.
Before you start, make sure that the battery of your Pantech Vega No 6 is at least 80% charged, to avoid any unexpected and unwanted powering off during the process.
Reset Android on Pantech Vega No 6 using software
To use this method to reset Android you need to be able to use your Pantech Vega No 6 device. That is, you need to have access to the operative system, and therefore the applications menu and settings
You would use this method if, for instance, you want to sell or give away your phone to someone else, and need it to be in the same state it was out of the box.
To go through with these procedure, follow these steps:
- Go to the Pantech Vega No 6’s Applications menu.
- Choose Settings and then click on Privacy.
- Click on the option Factory Data Reset and then Reset Phone.
- Confirm you decision by selecting Erase everything.
Your Pantech Vega No 6 will restart, and when it returns it will be back to its factory settings.
Reset Android on Pantech Vega No 6 using hardware buttons.
You will use this method if you have lost access to your Pantech Vega No 6, for whatever reason, and need to reset Android to be able to use it again. The reasons can be that you forgot your lock pattern, or there have been some issues with the OS that will not let you access the applications menu.
Follow these steps to go through with the procedure:
- Make sure your Pantech Vega No 6 is turned off
- Press the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time and keep them pressed until the Android logo shows up on the screen.
- Press the button on the bottom left of the screen for the recovery menu to show.
- Move to the Wipe data / Factory reset option and select it.
- Press the Home key to confirm the selected option.
- Using the same set of keystrokes select the option “Yes – Delete all user data”, and return to the main menu.
- Press the Home button again to reset the device
And with these steps you’re done! You have reset Android on your Pantech Vega No 6 and it should be as good as new out of the factory, ready for whatever use you want to give it
In this tutorial we will learn how to reset Android on the Pantech Burst P9070. You can use two methods that will lead into the same result: get your phone into factory default condition.
This will perhaps aid in getting your phone running at good speed again.
Or maybe you are planning on selling or giving away your Pantech Burst P9070 …
You may even have it blocked with a pattern lock password and don’t remember the code.
One way or the other, your phone will get its contacts, messages, installed apps, even the pattern password erased. Your Pantech Burst P9070 will be as if just got unboxed.
As is well known , the reset Android procedure will delete all unnecessary data , including all your personal settings and installed apps. Maybe, if you are just trying to solve a speed or clogginess problem, you will need to perform a backup first. If you do not know how to backup your phone, you can use the G Cloud app to create a recovery image over the cloud.
How to reset Android on your Pantech Burst P9070
In the first section of this tutorial we will teach you how to reset Android starting with your Pantech Burst P9070 powered off, by using the phone buttons. This may be helpful in the event that the Android operating system is damaged or you forgot the pattern lock:
- Make sure that your phone has at least 50 % battery before you start, then turn it off. If you can’t be sure abut the battery status, just let it charge for a couple of hours first.
- While holding down the VOLUME DOWN button also press the POWER button for a few seconds.
- When you see the Pantech logo on the phone’s screen, release the POWER button (but keep pressing the VOLUME DOWN button!)
- When the Android Robot appears you can release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- T bring into view the Pantech Burst P9070 internal recovery menu press the MENU button, located below over the touchscreen, in first position from right to left.
- You can move through the recovery menu options by using VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Search for ” Wipe data / Factory Reset” , and confirm your selection by pressing the HOME button.
- Select and confirm the next option: ” Yes – Delete all user data”
- When the process is complete press the power button to restart the phone.
Second method to reset Android on the Pantech Burst P9070
You can use this second method if you can access and use Android OS in your Pantech Burst P9070. From the main screen, invoke the SETTINGS menu. Get into Settings > Privacy > Backup and Restore > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything , wait until the process is done and the phone will restart itself.