This tutorial will teach you how to reset Android on the Pantech Flex.
If you own a Pantech Flex phone which is slow, throwing errors at you, or maybe you have been blocked out by the lock pattern, then you may reset Android on it to solve these and other problems.
We will expose two methods to reset Android in the Pantech Flex: Both will achieve a factory reset on your Pantech Flex.
If your Pantech Flex is still functional enough and you are able to get into it’s settings menu, then you can use the first reset method.
However, if the Android OS inside your Pantech Flex is not responding or you have a lock pattern that you’ve forgotten then the second reset method is for you.
First method to reset ANDROID IN the Pantech Flex
One of the advantages of resetting Android through this method is that you may make a backup of your files before proceeding with it. Consider it, if you do not want to loose your information, stored inside the Pantech Flex.
Now you just have to get into the settings menu and navigate through Settings> Backup and Restore > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything after a few minutes your phone will restart as new and only need to enter the initial factory settings to continue .
SECOND METHOD TO RESET THE PANTECH FLEX ANDROID
The following reset Android method is little more complicated because you will enter the recovery mode on the Pantech Flex, but do not worry, just follow these steps :
- Turn your phone off completely
- Press and hold the VOLUME UP button.
- Now press for some seconds and then stop pressing the POWER button.
- Keep pressing the VOLUME UP button until you see a slight BLINK on the Pantech logo
- if you do OK you will see a repairing Android image.
- Now press VOLUME DOWN button and POWER button in order to get into recovery mode menu.
- Move with the volume keys to “Wipe data / Factory Reset” and confirm with the POWER button
- Do the same with the ” Yes – Delete all user data” option, after confirming waits for the process to finish
- Now only do you need to press the key off to reset the phone to factory settings again activated
In this tutorial we will learn how to reset Android on the Pantech Burst P9070. You can use two methods that will lead into the same result: get your phone into factory default condition.
This will perhaps aid in getting your phone running at good speed again.
Or maybe you are planning on selling or giving away your Pantech Burst P9070 …
You may even have it blocked with a pattern lock password and don’t remember the code.
One way or the other, your phone will get its contacts, messages, installed apps, even the pattern password erased. Your Pantech Burst P9070 will be as if just got unboxed.
As is well known , the reset Android procedure will delete all unnecessary data , including all your personal settings and installed apps. Maybe, if you are just trying to solve a speed or clogginess problem, you will need to perform a backup first. If you do not know how to backup your phone, you can use the G Cloud app to create a recovery image over the cloud.
How to reset Android on your Pantech Burst P9070
In the first section of this tutorial we will teach you how to reset Android starting with your Pantech Burst P9070 powered off, by using the phone buttons. This may be helpful in the event that the Android operating system is damaged or you forgot the pattern lock:
- Make sure that your phone has at least 50 % battery before you start, then turn it off. If you can’t be sure abut the battery status, just let it charge for a couple of hours first.
- While holding down the VOLUME DOWN button also press the POWER button for a few seconds.
- When you see the Pantech logo on the phone’s screen, release the POWER button (but keep pressing the VOLUME DOWN button!)
- When the Android Robot appears you can release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- T bring into view the Pantech Burst P9070 internal recovery menu press the MENU button, located below over the touchscreen, in first position from right to left.
- You can move through the recovery menu options by using VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Search for ” Wipe data / Factory Reset” , and confirm your selection by pressing the HOME button.
- Select and confirm the next option: ” Yes – Delete all user data”
- When the process is complete press the power button to restart the phone.
Second method to reset Android on the Pantech Burst P9070
You can use this second method if you can access and use Android OS in your Pantech Burst P9070. From the main screen, invoke the SETTINGS menu. Get into Settings > Privacy > Backup and Restore > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything , wait until the process is done and the phone will restart itself.
That’s why we will learn to Hard Reset the Pantech Discover. This may prove useful in the event that we forgot our lock pattern password.
By resetting Android, your Pantech Discover will “forget” all your configuration and customization parameters, including the blocking password.
It may also happen that your Pantech Discover is not running properly. Maybe it is too clogged with installed games and apps. Again, performing a hard reset on your Pantech Discover may very well be the solution to regain snappiness on your phone.
For this process there are two methods, the first of which involves terminal access. For the second method we will only use a combination of buttons to carry out the Hard Reset to the original factory settings.
Hard Reset the Pantech Discover from menu
To go through with this process, we only need to go to the device menu, select Settings> Backup and Restore> Factory data reset> enter your PIN (if you have security enabled)> Clear All
With this, all data on your device will be erased and the phone will ask for the language setting and time as the first time.
Pantech Discover Hard Reset using the buttons
To make the Pantech Discover Hard Reset without access to start, we just need to follow the steps required for this process:
With the phone turned off, press the turn down the volumen button at the same time as the power off button.
When we see a little Android on the screen of the device, release the buttons and again briefly press the two together. This will open a menu that was until now hidden.
Here we will see the option to factory reset your phone. Select the option buttons volume to confirm with the off button. With this the device is restarted to factory settings.
These are the two methos with which we can hard reset the Pantech Discover to the factory default settings.
If you have any questions about how to hard reset your Pantech Discover, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment in our Comments Section.