This tutorial will teach you how to reset Android on Samsung Galaxy Tab first edition with two different ways.
By resetting Android on your Samsung Galaxy Tab you will return it into factory default state.
Our first reset Android method may be used to restore settings if you have a working Galaxy Tab. It is the easiest method, but demands access to Android’s settings menu.
If your Samsung Galaxy Tab is not responding due to a forgotten pattern locking password, the second method will reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy Tab from a hidden recovery menu.
Reset Android on Samsung Galaxy Tab from the menu
This will allow you to reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy Android Tab from Android’s Settings menu:
- Open the settings menu , then go to the Privacy section ( or backup and restore if you have a more updated system)
- tap into Reset Factory Data Reset tablet and then
- Finally you can check the “Format removable card ” option if available, this will also erase your data on the external microSD Card.
- Tap into Erase everything and wait for the process to complete
- After a few minutes you will have a whole new Samsung Galaxy Tab!
RESET ANDROID ON SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB THROUGH buttons
This second method will manage to reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy Tab by pressing a sequence of buttons, without acessing Android OS:
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy Tab and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press the volume up button and also press and hold the off button
- When you see the Samsung logo release the power button
- If you see a recovery menu release the volume up button
- Now use the volume down button to go to “Wipe data / Factory reset” , confirm with the off button
- Do the same with the ” Yes – Delete all user data” and wait until the process completes correctly
- If you go back to the recovery menu press the power button to confirm your choice and wait
- When you restart your tablet just enter the initial settings and have new software like
If you have not managed to reset Android on Samsung Galaxy Tab with the two ways that we show here, we can help you in the comments section.
We can reset Android in two different ways on the LG Nitro HD, an Android mobile phone at first exclusive to AT&T but later released for everyone.
Before jumping into the reset Android methods, you need to know which one to choose:
If for some reason you can not remember the lock pattern on your LG Nitro HD and thus cannot use it, then you will need the second reset Android method.
If you still have full access into the applications menu on your LG Nitro HD, then you can use the first method in order to successfully reset Android.
Both methods will return your LG Nitro HD into it’s original factory state
Before continuin, please verify that your LG Nitro HD is charged up to at least 50%, in order to avoid blackouts in the middle of the reset Android process.
First method to reset ANDROID ON the LG Nitro HD
To reset Android on the LG Nitro HD through the applications menu you only need to follow these steps:
- Enter the settings area from the applications menu
- Then press in the Privacy section
- Within this area tap Factory data reset
- Finally you must press Clear All
SECOND METHOD TO RESET THE ANDROID LG NITRO HD
In this second method, we will manage to reset Android on the LG Nitro HD, by entering the recovery menu:
- Turn off the phone and wait 10 seconds to take the next step
- While holding the VOLUME DOWN button, also press and hold the POWER button
- When your LG Nitro HD starts to vibrate, release both buttons and wait
- If all goes well you’ll see an alternative menu
- Use the VOLUME buttons to move
- Position yourself on “Wipe data / Factory reset” and press the POWER button to continue
- On the next screen select and confirm “Yes – Delete all user data” option
The reset Android process will start and after a few seconds you will land again in the alternative menu: You just press the power button to restart your LG Nitro HD, you’re done.
Reset Android in Pantech Vega Racer is very easy to accomplish: You just need to follow few steps and voilá: You will have a phone like new, factory defaulted. It will even forget about any pattern lock password that might be configured in it.
Like most Android devices, the Pantech Vega Racer has two methods to return it into its original state: The first reset Android method will be applied from the application menu, while the second will serve users who do not have working access into the Pantech Vega Racer.
It is also a good idea to clean up all your personal data (messages, contacts, phonecalls history, etc.) from your Pantech Vega Racer if you are planning to sell it (or even give it away). This is certainly accomplished by resetting Android into default factory settings.
Also it may be a good idea to reset Android if your Pantech Vega Racer is acting slow, weird and / or throwing errors at you.
First method to reset Android in Pantech Vega Racer
We will reset Android on your Pantech Vega Racer through it’s menu settings; just follow these steps:
Login to Settings> Privacy> Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID ON PANTECH VEGA RACER
For this alternative method to reset Android in Pantech Vega Racer you need to push a combination of buttons in order to access a secret menu inside the phone:
- Turn off your phone and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Tap (and keep pressed) the VOLUME DOWN button and then press (and keep pressed) the POWER button for a few seconds until the phone turns on.
- If you do it right you will see an alternative menu.
- Move with the volume buttons into “CLEAR STORAGE”, then press the POWER button
- On the next screen confirms the ” Yes or NO” using the POWER button to confirm
- When the process is complete press the off button again and the phone will reboot normally, you ‘re done