This tutorial will show you two very easy ways to reset Android on your Oppo N1 Mini device. In a really short time you will have your phone running as if it just left the factory.
One of the methods that we will explain requires that you have access to the Applications Menu, therefore your Oppo N1 Mini needs to be functioning and unlocked.
If that is not the case, you will go ahead and use the second method, which uses a combination of buttons to reset Android.
Before starting with any of the two methods, please make sure that your battery is charged to at least 80%.
Reset Android on Oppo N1 Mini by software
To reset android you will have to open the applications menu of your Oppo N1 Mini device and then follow these steps:
- Go to Settings
- Select Backup & Reset
- Click on Restore Factory Settings
- Select Reset Phone and then Erase all
Your Oppo N1 Mini will now start the reset android process and will then restart itself.
Reset Android on Oppo N1 Mini by hardware
To reset android using hardware you will need to make sure your Oppo N1 Mini is turned off completely. A good way to do this is to remove the battery for a few seconds and then reinsert it, leaving the device turned OFF.
- One you have made sure that your Oppo N1 Mini is turned off, press the Volume Down button, and while keeping it pressed, press and let go of the Power button.
- A menu will show up for you to select the language. Select “English” by moving up and down with the volume buttons, and using the power button to select
- Using the same buttons to move and to select, select “Wipe data and cache“
- Once you have confirmed the operation, the process will start automatically, and your phone will restart in a few minutes.
When your Oppo N1 Mini restarts, it will have factory settings, and will be ready to be customized as it was out of the box, and you will have succeeded and reset Android on the device.