In this article we’ll show you two ways to do a factory reset of LG Optimus F5.
As usual we will demostrate for you both methods to do a hard reset on LG Optimus F5. Each of these processes are used for a certain circumstance, depending on if you have access to the Android operating system or not.
Before starting we should remind you that to unlock this and other devices, the system will delete all unneeded files, and therefore we strongly suggest you do a backup of your apps and information on your device before starting this process. You can use any application for backup available in Google Play
First method to unlock the LG Optimus Android F5, Hard Reset
Use this method if you need to restore the LG Optimus F5 phone without going to the device menu, either because you have a LG Optimus F5 system error or because you have forgotten the unlock pattern.
To execute this process follow these steps:
- Turn off your phone and wait 10 seconds to take the next step
- Press the lock button and the Low Volume button at the same time
- Release the buttons when a screen announcing the hard reset appears.
- With the volume keys select “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” and press the lock button to accept.
- Select “Yes – Delete all user data”.
- Once the process is done select “Reboot System Now” to restart your phone
With these simple steps will have unlocked Android on the LG Optimus F5 easily.
SECOND METHOD TO UNLOCK ANDROID ON LG OPTIMUS F5, USING THE MENU
This second method to unlock Android on the LG Optimus F5 device can be used by users who have access to the operating system and just want to do a general maintenance reset.
To implement this method we just have to follow these steps:
- Go to Settings> Backup and Restore> Reset phone> Erase everything.
- Wait until the phone restarts completely clean with the original factory settings
With these simple steps we were able to unlock Android on the LG Optimus F5 in a fairly easy way, do not forget that the comment section is open to questions and suggestions.