If you have a LG G4 Stylus and you want to reset Android in order to fix eventual errors and slowness behaviors, the following tutorial will help you:
We’ll teach you how to successfully reset Android by using two different methods.
Before you start you should charge your LG G4 Stylus up to 80% battery in order to avoid an unexpected power failure that could damage the Android operating system.
Using the first method you can reset your LG G4 Stylus by using the settings menu, so you will need to have access to the Android operating system
In case you do not have access to the Android operating system because of a serious error or a blocking pattern you can not remember, you can apply the second method.
However, bear in mind that if you want to unlock IMEI or remove a Google account already present on your LG G4 Stylus, none of these methods will work.
First method to reset Android on the LG G4 Stylus
To reset Android you must enter the settings menu in your LG G4 Stylus and access Backup and Restore
Press Clear all and confirm. The process will take place automatically and in just a few minutes you will see the welcome screen. That means you have successfully completed the reset process!
Second method to reset Android on the LG G4 Stylus
To use the second method to reset Android in your LG G4 Stylus you must follow these steps. They are simple so do not worry:
- Turn off your LG G4 Stylus and wait a few seconds to continue
- Press the minus volume button and at the same time hold down the power button. Release both buttons when the Recovery menu appears on the screen.
- Use the volume buttons to move through the options until you reach “Wipe data / Factory reset” and press the Power button to confirm the option.
- Repeat the previous step to select the option “Yes – Delete all user data”. The process to reset Android will take place and when you finish you will return to the main menu.
- Press the power button again to select “Reboot system now“. Your LG G4 Stylus will restart normally.
If everything went well in minutes you will see the welcome screen which means that you have managed to reset Android in the LG G4 Stylus, your questions are answered with pleasure in the comments area.