In the following tutorial we will show you two easy ways to reset Android in the Lenovo S660.
Few minutes will be enough to have a phone like new, even if you lost your pattern password.
If you still have access to the Android menu in the Lenovo S660, you can run both the first and the second method, you decide.
However, if your Android operating system has a lockout that prevents you from accessing your Lenovo S660, the second method is the only way to reset your Android phone
Before you begin, please charge the battery of your Lenovo S660 up to 80%, so to avoid an interruption during the process that could damage your operating system.
First method to reset Android on your Lenovo S660
We will reset Android on your Lenovo S660 Android by using the provided tools inside the Settings menu. This is very fast and you will only need to access your device’s main screen to follow this steps:
- Go to the menu Settings then looking Applications
- Enter the Backup and Restore menu and go to factory data reset
- Now press “Reset phone” and follow the steps you suggest
It’s all in a few minutes must complete the reset process in your Lenovo S660
SECOND METHOD TO RESET THE LENOVO S660 ANDROID
You will reset Android through a hidden menu inside your Lenovo S660. Follow the instructions give below where you will activate a recovery menu by performing a combination of buttons on your mobile phone.
- Turn off your Lenovo S660 completely
- Press the VOLUME UP and POWER buttons
- If done correctly you will enter a menu (recovery): Release both buttons.
- With the VOLUME DOWN button navigate into “Wipe data / Factory reset“
- Confirm your choice with the POWER button
- Select and confirm “Yes – Delete all user data” option
- Once the process is complete you will return to the first menu
- Select “Reboot System Now” option to reboot your Lenovo S660.
Usually, with these steps you should successfully reset Android on your Lenovo S660.