If you want to reset Android on the Alcatel One Touch XPOP and you’re thinking about taking it into a service, then please try this tutorial first: You will keep your money by doing the job youruself.
Reset Android On your Alcatel One Touch XPOP
We will teach you two different ways to reset the Android on the Alcatel One Touch XPOP and return it to its original state.
For the first reset Android technique, we will use the applications menu inside your Alcatel One Touch XPOP, so it’s necessary to have fully functioning phone. This method will prove easy and effective if you want to sell or give away your Alcatel One Touch XPOP but first want to erase all your personal data and c onfiguration.
If your Android mobile operating system is failing or you actually have a lock pattern in effect on your Alcatel One Touch XPOP, then the second reset Android technique will do the work for you.
Reset Android on the Alcatel One Touch XPOP By menu
You need to follow the steps below in order to reset Android on your Alcatel One Touch XPOP:
- From Android’s main screen, open configuration settings menu.
- Navigate into backup and restore
- Select Factory data reset
RESET ANDROID ON THE ALCATEL ONE TOUCH XPOP By Buttons combination
In order to reset Android on your Alcatel One Touch XPOP with this method, follow these steps:
- Turn off your phone and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press the VOLUME UP button, while holding it, also press and hold the POWER button
- If done properly, you will see an emergency recovery menu. If the phone starts normally, just try again from step 1.
- Move with the VOLUME buttons into “Wipe data / Factory reset”, then press the power button to confirm.
- Do the same with the prompt that appears below “Yes – Delete all user data”, wait for the process to finish
- Now just press the power button to restart your Alcatel One Touch XPOP and when you start again you’ll see that will remain in the initial settings screen