The following tutorial will teach you how to reset Android on your Huawei Ascend g300. This will help you regain control of your Huawei phone, even if you lost your pattern lock password, it just doesn´t run at the speed it should or the Android operating system keeps throwing errors at you.
To achieve reset Android have two options, both with the same purpose of achieving a factory data reset on your Huawei Ascend g300. Each method, however, is differently applied.
First way to reset Android on your Huawei Ascend g300
You will reset Android on your Huawei Ascend g300 by using the Android application menu, so for this method to work you need your phone in working condition. If it is the case, then you simply follow the steps below:
- From the Settings menu to enter Backup and Restore
- Tap Factory data reset
- After entering Reset Phone
- At the end , press Clear All
On this screen, your Huawei Ascend G300 will prompt you to format the memory card , if you do so, then all your data will be deleted ( images , videos , music, etc. ).
Wait some time after confirming, as the reset Android procedure can be a bit lengthy before you get access into your factory default phone and thus can enter the initial settings as if it was recently purchased.
RESET ANDROID ON THE HUAWEI ASCEND G300
In this alternative way to reset Android on the Huawei Ascend g300 method, you will gain access into the emergency Android recovery
- Turn off your phone and wait a few seconds before going to the second step
- Press the VOLUME UP and the POWER buttons and hold
- When you see the recovery screen release both buttons
- Move inside the menu using the VOLUME buttons until “Wipe data / Factory reset” is selected
- Confirm it with the POWER button
- Do the same with ” Yes – Delete all user data” and wait for the process to complete
- Once back to the main screen confirms the “Reboot System Now” option and wait
Congratulations, you just reset Android on your Huawei Ascend G300: Your phone will reboot and you ‘re ready to use it as if you just bought it!
If at any time your Huawei Premia 4G M931 loses its fluidity, bercomes slow or you happen to forget the lock pattern password, you will most probably solve it by doing a hard reset Android on your phone.
This tutorial will return Android’s status into factory default and your phone will forget any custom settings (including the pattern lock password) and installed apps..
Before continuing, consider the following: if your Huawei Premia 4G M931 is still usable, you may want to backup the information through one of the applications on Google Play.
We will teach you two methods that will hard reset Android on your Huawei Premia 4G M931. Each method performs the same action but differ in the following way:
The first method is useful for those cases where you have no access to the Android operating system. It is performed starting with the phone powered off and achieved by pressing a secuence of buttons, gaining access into a hidden recovery menu inside your Huawei Premia 4G M931:
RESET Android in Huawei Premia 4G M931 through buttons
For this method we need the phone has at least 50% of battery. If there is not enough “juice” left inside your Huawei Premia 4G M931, the process may remain incomplete and cause serious damage to the operating system of the phone.
- With the phone turned off, press both VOLUME UP, VOLUME DOWN and the POWER buttons.
- When your phone starts up and you see the Huawei logo, release the VOLUME UP and DOWN buttons while still holding down the POWER button.
- Keep the POWER button pressed until the Android recovery mode starts.
- Within the recovery menu, use the VOLUME buttons to scroll down into “Wipe data / Factory reset” and accept with the power button.
- On the next screen select the option “Yes – Delete all user data” and wait until the process is done.
- Select the option of “Reboot System Now” and see that the phone restarts as if it were your first time with all the original factory settings.
Unlock Android in Huawei Premia 4G M931 with the menu
The second method will allow you to access the official Android recovery menu found by default in all versions of the Android operating system.
Please navigate into Settings> Backup and Restore> Factory data reset> Reset phone> Erase everything. Wait for the process to finish and voilá! You will factory restore your Huawei Premia 4G M931 as if just unboxed.
This tutorial might prove handy to you, if you own a Huawei CM980 Evolution II, also called Evolution II and want to learn how to reset Android on it.
That’s why here we will teach two effective methods that will hard reset your Huawei CM980 Evolution II and thus, restore the factory settings.
Unfortunately, all your personal data will be deleted from the Huawei CM980, as part of the reset Android procedure.
If you still have access into your Android OS, you may want to download and install a backup tool so you can preserve all your data, applications and settings inside your Huawei CM980 Evolution II phone.
First method to Reset Android in Huawei CM980 Evolution II
Using this method will activate the system restore procedure without actually using the phone’s operative system. This is particularly useful to those of you that may be left outside of your phone due to a forgotten or changed lock pattern password. You may be surprised how many people get their lock pattern changed by “friends” as a joke, and then there is no unlocking pattern, as it has been forgotten.
To hard reset Android on your Huawei CM980, you should follow these steps:
- Turn off your phone and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press the VOLUME UP and POWER button up for a few seconds until the Android recovery menu appears.
- Now use the volume buttons to navigate into ” Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option and confirm with POWER button.
- Perform the same step for “Yes – Delete all user data” and wait until the process finishes
- When completed select ” Reboot System Now”
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID on THE Huawei CM980 Evolution II
We will use the included reset function in your Android settings menu: Please before starting, check that you have at least 50 % battery juice.
Enter the settings menu of the Huawei CM980 Evolution II, from your home screen.
Navigate into Settings > Privacy > Backup and Restore > Restore Factory Data > Reset phone > Erase everything and press over it. Wait a few minutes and you have a phone with factory settings enabled.