The following tutorial will teach you how to reset Android on your Huawei Ascend g300. This will help you regain control of your Huawei phone, even if you lost your pattern lock password, it just doesn´t run at the speed it should or the Android operating system keeps throwing errors at you.
To achieve reset Android have two options, both with the same purpose of achieving a factory data reset on your Huawei Ascend g300. Each method, however, is differently applied.
First way to reset Android on your Huawei Ascend g300
You will reset Android on your Huawei Ascend g300 by using the Android application menu, so for this method to work you need your phone in working condition. If it is the case, then you simply follow the steps below:
- From the Settings menu to enter Backup and Restore
- Tap Factory data reset
- After entering Reset Phone
- At the end , press Clear All
On this screen, your Huawei Ascend G300 will prompt you to format the memory card , if you do so, then all your data will be deleted ( images , videos , music, etc. ).
Wait some time after confirming, as the reset Android procedure can be a bit lengthy before you get access into your factory default phone and thus can enter the initial settings as if it was recently purchased.
RESET ANDROID ON THE HUAWEI ASCEND G300
In this alternative way to reset Android on the Huawei Ascend g300 method, you will gain access into the emergency Android recovery menu. Do not worry, it’s easier than you think, you only need to use a combination of buttons:
- Turn off your phone and wait a few seconds before going to the second step
- Press the VOLUME UP and the POWER buttons and hold
- When you see the recovery screen release both buttons
- Move inside the menu using the VOLUME buttons until “Wipe data / Factory reset
- Confirm it with the POWER button
- Do the same with ” Yes – Delete all user data” and wait for the process to complete
- Once back to the main screen confirms the “Reboot System Now” option and wait
Congratulations, you just reset Android on your Huawei Ascend G300: Your phone will reboot and you ‘re ready to use it as if you just bought it!
We return to the Huawei brand phones now in order to learn how to reset Android on the popular Huawei Ascend G300.
This is a phone running a version of Android 2.3 also codenamed Gingerbread.
Before starting our tutorial we must remember that this process will erase all data and settings from the Huawei Ascend G300 leaving it with its original factory settings.
If you still can use the Android OS, maybe you will want to make a backup of your files through one of the many programs that we can find in the app store Google Play.
Reset Android on the Huawei Ascend G300 with buttons
The following reset method involves pressing a combination of buttons on your Huawei Ascend G300. This is a convenient method, specialy if you have been locked out from your phone, by forgetting or editing the blocking pattern. This “buttons” method, with several variants, is also available on many devices. It will give you a way to access the recovery menu, and from there to perform a factory reset on your
The steps are:
- While your phone is turned off, press the volume button and the power button together until the recovery screen appears.
- By using the volume buttons, move to the “Factory Reset / Wipe Data”.
- Use the power button to confirm it.
- Go down to “Yes – Delete All User Data” and reconfirms with the power button, wait until the process finishes.
- When the process is complete press the power button again to restart the phone.
The phone lights up like the first time of use. By following these simple steps we will have successfully reset Android on the Huawei Ascend G300.
Reset Android on the Huawei Ascend G300 Through Android settings menu
This second process is ideal if we have access to the device: we go to Settings> Backup and Restore> Factory data reset> Reset phone.
Another feature of this method is that we can choose whether or not delete data from the memory card of our Huawei Ascend G300.
With these simple steps can unlock Android the Huawei Ascend G300 easily and we can solve any questions in the comments section.