It’s time to learn how to unlock Android on the HTC Tattoo that was released with version 2.3 of the Android Operating System inside.
To unlock and factory reset Android will use two methods known to all: the combination of buttons and the menu option that is part of the operative system.
In both casesthe overall restoration of the device is performed. One of the methods is for when for some reason we don’t have access to the device, for example if we forget the release pattern The second method is using the option in the Android operating system itself.
As we know, this process will erase all data on the device, if it is your case, you can backup all your information through one of the many applications available on Google Play.
First method to unlock Android on Buttons
For this first method we make a combination of buttons, this will allow us to access the HTC recovery mode, from there we can restore factory data, the steps are:
- Turn off the phone and wait 10 seconds to go to the next step
- While holding down the home button and the back button together, briefly press the power button, really like a system restore appears
- Now just press Enter and the process began to be realized
When you finish it, you will have the HTC Tattoo as if it were the first time, with original factory settings.
Second method to unlock Android on HTC Tattoo
For this method we need the phone has at least 50% of battery. If you do not have it, the process may remain incomplete and cause serious damage to the operating system of the HTC Tattoo.
The process of unlocking Android on THC Tattoo using the menu is simple. We only have to follow this simple step: Go to Settings> Backup and Restore> Restore Factory Data> Reset phone> Erase everything.
With these simple steps we can unlock Android on the HTC Tattoo very easily, and please remember, if you have any questions we’d be glad to help, just leave them in the comments section.
The HTC Gratia, is a device that was officially launched only for the Spanish market, but over time has come to everyone through independent providers.
The two methods to do a hard reset to this device are easy and have already been applied previously in this brand devices. As we know, this process will erase all data from your phone, if so we can create a backup
First method to unlock Android on the HTC Gratia
This method will be useful if you do not have access to the device’s Android operating system and the procedure is done through the buttons. That is why we do not need to enter the menu, we only have a little battery charge to do it.
The steps are :
- Turn off the phone by pressing the power button for a few seconds.
- While holding the volume button unless you briefly press the power button, wait for skip mode HTC’s custom recovery.
- With less volume button scroll down to “Clear Storage” and then press the power button to accept.
- Wait until the process is done and when the phone restarts you will see the welcome screen and the HTC Gratia reset to the original factory settings.
Second method to unlock Android on HTC Gratia
This second method will work only if we have access to the device menu, to do this we are going to Settings> Menu> SD internal storage> Factory data reset> Reset phone> Erase everything.
With these simple steps we can unlock Android on the HTC Gratia, we welcome your questions and suggestions in the comments section.
There are two ways of performing a hard reset on your HTC Desire. Both accomplish the same: Erasing all your data, including messages, contact list, installed applications and games. A hard reset will revert your HTC Desire into a factory default state, as if you just bought it. Maybe you want to do this before selling or giving away your phone. Maybe it is acting a bit sluggish and you just want to start over from zero with it, or even perhaps you are suffering something more extreme from your HTC Desire, as it may be completely freezed up.
Hard Reset your HTC Desire, the easy way
If you still have access to your Android OS, you may hard reset it from there. There are different steps for each different Android OS version:
Android OS 2.2: From the HOME Screen of your HTC Desire, navigate into the “Settings” menu. Select “SD & Phone Storage”. From that submenu select “Factory Data Reset”.
Android OS 2.1: From your HOME screen get into your “Settings” menu, Select “Privacy”, and from there choose “Factory Data Reset”.
Hard Reset your HTC Desire, the not so easy way
This hard reset method is specially useful if your phone is sluggish, freezed or working but in any unreliable way:
- First you need to power off your HTC Desire. If it is freezed into the ON position, just take off it’s battery, wait a couple of seconds and replace it back into the phone.
- Now you hold the “VOLUME -” key, and while holding it press the power button and hold it too until you see three skating Androids at the bottom of your screen.
- A menu will appear, you can navigate thru it with the volume buttons: Select “Bootloader”
- From Bootloader submenu, select “Clear Storage”
- Follow the onscreen instructions for a factory reset
After some seconds you will get your HTC Desire wiped out from all your personal data and ready to start a new life.