In this tutorial we will show you two simple ways of performing a hard reset Android on a ZTE Blade phone. Maybe it is working too slow, clogged with applications, or maybe you forgot your lock pattern password.
Maybe you need to give it as a gift, or even sold it; but before you probably want to get every personal data wiped out for good. You can solve all this by performing a hard reset on the Android Operative system of your ZTE BLADE. This device can be unlocked with the two most popular methods:
- A combination of buttons that allows us to access the Android operating system recovery routine inside the ZTE Blade
- Dialing a special code through the emergency call option.
Both methods erase every bit of personal data from the ZTE Blade.
First method to unlock Android on the ZTE Blade, with a call
The first method to reset Android on the ZTE Blade phone involves entering a special code and restore the phone to its factory version. This method works great for users who have forgotten the unlock pattern, the steps are:
- Turn off your phone and remove the SIM card, then turn it back turn
- Select emergency call
- Key in * 983 * 987 #
- You see on your screen the “Erase everything”, select this option
- Wait for the device will reboot and be factory refurbished
SECOND METHOD TO UNLOCK ANDROID ON THE ZTE BLADE, HARD RESET
This second method to reset Android on the ZTE Blade may be fine for any of you with a damaged operating system:
The steps are:
- With the phone turned off, press the volume keys, and power together until you see the Android recovery menu.
- Use the volume buttons to select “Wipe Data, Factory Reset” and confirm with the power button.
- In the next window performing the above step to select “Yes – Delete all user data” and expects
- When you see the words “Done” on the screen, select “Reboot System Now” and restart the phone as new.
The following reset Android tutorial will help you regain control of your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini in the event that you forgot the pattern lock password or because your phone goes slow or erratic and requires a “clean state”.
This tutorial will focus on two simple methods to restore the phone into its original factory settings.
The first method will even effectively clear the lock pattern and regain your control of the phone.
The second method is more suitable if your are finding your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini slow or erratic on its use and you want to regain original speed and usability.
Reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
Both methods will perform a hard reset on this device and reach the same result: Restore the phone to factory settings. These methods only differ on their mode of application.
A quick advice: If you are able to do so , you may need to backup your data before you begin: You can backup all your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini information through one of the many backup and restore applications available on Google Play.
First method to unlock Android on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini with buttons:
This first method will teach you how to reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini via buttons, ideal for those cases in which the Android operating system has been damaged beyond usability or you have forgotten the unlock pattern and are left out of your phone. The steps are these :
- Turn off the phone and wait 10 seconds before going to the next point
- While holding down both VOLUME UP and HOME buttons, we press the POWER button until the phone vibrates: When it does, let go all buttons
- We will see an android with blue gear on the screen that confirms that the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini has entered recovery mode
- When you reach the Android recovery mode menu , we seek the ” Wipe Data / Factory Reset” with the volume UP and DOWN buttons and confirm with the POWER button
- In the next window, select the option ” Yes – Delete all user data” and the restore process will start automatically
- To finish the process, find the option to ” Reboot system now ” and select it for the phone to reboot as new, with factory settings .
SECOND METHOD TO UNLOCK ANDROID IN SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 MINI CN THE MENU
If you still have access to your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini operative system, then this process is even more simple: You just get into the factory reset option on your phone.
Starting from your Android homescreen, you go to Settings > Backup and Restore > Restore Data factory > Reset phone > Erase everything.
This simple method also allows us to reset Android on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini quickly and easily.
If you want to reset Android on your ZTE V971 phone then here you will find the necessary help.
This tutorial will explain you how to restore your ZTE V971 phone into its original factory settings. This procedure will help you to unlock Android due to a forgotten lock pattern or a corrupt Android operating system.
Be advised: The two methods that we will try today will delete all personal data from your ZTE V971 Android phone, including messages, apps, games, contacts -everything- and leave it only with the initial factory settings.
Therefore, if it is your case that you still have access into your Android OS then consider making a backup of your apps through any backup application that you may easily find on Google Play Store.
Reset Android on the ZTE V971
If you do not have access to the Android operating system or forgot the unlock pattern on your ZTE V971 phone this method will solve it for you. Please follow these steps:
- Turn off the phone and wait 10 seconds
- Press the volume and power buttons toghether
- The phone vibrates and you will see the Android logo: You can release the buttons
- After a few seconds you will see the image of an android with an exclamation mark: this means the ZTE V971 is entering into recovery mode
- Press the Start button to display the recovery options
- With the volume keys navigate thru the menu looking for the option named “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” and press the menu key to accept
- On the next screen select ” Yes – Delete all user data” and press menu key to accept
- Wait for the system to perform its automatic process. When finished will see the words ” Wipe data complete”
- Press the menu key again to restart the phone
The phone lights up as if it were its first time , now we got a factory defaulted ZTE V971, ready for use.
Reset ANDROID on your ZTE V971, SECOND METHOD (settings MENU)
If you have access to the ZTE V971 Android operating system, this method is convenient for you.
From it’s main screen, go to Settings> Backup and Restore > Reset phone > Erase everything.
The phone will reboot into setup mode and perform the hard reset on its Android OS. If you have any questions, you can place them in the comments section right below this article.