In this tutorial we will teach you two methods to reset Android and give new life to your Motorola Atrix HD MB886 in just a few minutes.
The first step is common to both methods. Please check and make sure that the battery of your cellphone is fully charged, to avoid any unwanted surprises.
Now that you are sure that your battery is fully charged, you need to decide which method that we will explain in detail applies better to Motorola Atrix HD MB886.
If you have access to your cellphones operative system (OS) and just want to give your phone a fresh start, you will choose the first method. If, on the other hand, you can’t access the OS of your phone, for example, if you forgot your lock pattern, you will have to use the second method.
First method to reset Android on Motorola Atrix HD MB886
To reset Android on your Motorola Atrix HD MB886, you have to go Settings, and then choose the option Privacy and then Factory Data Reset. Next click on Reset phone. Please bear in mind that executing this method will erase all personalization you have made on your phone. Since you have access to the OS of your Motorola, doing a backup before going through with reseting Android is always a good idea.
Second method to reset Android on Motorola Atrix HD MB886
The first step to reset Android using this second method is to completely turn off the Motorola Atrix HD MB886. Then go through the following steps:
- Press the Volume Up
- When you see the Motorola logo on the screen, let go of the power button and wait a few seconds.
- You will see the Android robot on the screen with an exclamation mark beside it. When you do, let go of the Volume Up button.
- Press both volume buttons at the same time to display the options. When these show up, let go of the buttons.
- Using the Volume buttons move in the menu to the option “Wipe data /factory data reset“, and then select the option “Yes – delete all user data” using the power button.
- The process will return to the main menu, where you have to select Reboot System Now.
- The Motorola Atrix HD MB886 will now reboot and when it comes back, it will be as out of the box, having returned to its factory settings.
If you had any issues doing a reset Android on your Motorola Atrix HD MB886, please let us know in the comments.
If your HTC One X Plus has started to present erratic behaviour, maybe it’s time to reset Android on it, and return it to it’s factory settings.
When you reset Android you will delete your Google account on the phone, all accounts you have added to your sync settings, the apps you have installed, the personal data you have created, like calendar, contacts, etc., on your phone, and all system and app settings.
In this tutorial we will explain two ways of reseting Android
Before starting to reset Android on your HTC One X Plus, please make sure the battery of your device is fully charged. This will avoid any unwanted shut downs mid-process.
If you still have access to your HTC One X Plus’s applications menu, the first method is the one you need. If you have forgotten your lock pattern, you will need to use the second method.
Reset Android on HTC One X Plus through OS settings
To reset Android, access the Applications menu on your HTC One X Plus and then select the option Backup & reset. Then press on Reset Phone, and decide if you want to erase all the data on your SD card, in which case you have to select Erase all data. Once you press OK, the process will start automatically.
Reset Android on HTC One X Plus, using hardware buttons
- To do a hard reset Android on your HTC One X Plus, follow these steps:
- Completely turn off your device.
- Press the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time.
- Let go of both buttons when you see the an image on the screen representing three androids.
- On the menu that shows up, use the volume keys to move up and down and select Factory Reset. Press the Power button to confirm your selection.
- After confirming that you want to reset Android, your phone will automatically start the process and reset itself back to factory settings.
When your HTC One X Plus restarts it will be as it was when you first took it out of the box, ready for you to configure it just the way you want it. And just like that you have reset Android on your HTC One X Plus!
In this tutorial you will learn two very simple methods to reset Android on Huawei P8.
It will return to it’s out of the box state, leaving you with the feeling of having a completely a new Huawei P8.
Before we start make sure the battery of your device is charged to at least 80%, to avoid any unwanted shutdowns.
If you have access to your Huawei P8, it’s also a good idea to do a backup of all your data, if it’s to any interest to you and you don’t want to loose it.
Next you need to decide which of the two methods better applies to your scenario.
If you have access to the Android OS of your Huawei P8, you can use the method that involves using software options. If on the other hand you forgot your lock pattern, for example, or you need to completely reset your phone, you will use the method that involves pressing a combination of hardware buttons.
Reset Android on Huawei P8 using software
To reset Android on your Huawei P8 selection some options that are part of the Android OS, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Backup & Reset
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset Phone
The process to reset Android will start automatically. Once it’s finished the device will restart having returned to it’s out of the box state.
Reset Android on Huawei P8 using hardware buttons
You will use this method to reset Android if your have lost access to your Huawei P8’s OS.
- Make sure your device is completely turned off.
- Press the Volume Up and Power button at the same time. When you see the Huawei and Android logo on the screen, let go of the Power button
- Using the Volume buttons to navigate through the options, select “Wipe data / factory reset” and confirm your selection using the Power button.
- The Huawei P8 will ask you again if you really want to wipe out all your data. Select the “Wipe data/factory reset” button to confirm and the process will start automatically. Wait until your device restarts, and it will back to factory settings, waiting for the new configuration.
You have now successfully reset Android, and hold in your hands a clean Huawei P8, ready for new life!