With out hard reset tutorial you will be able to unlock the Android LG G2x into factory default status. We will give a few simple steps to restore your phone to the original factory settings and thus forget everything stored in it, including eventually the blocking pattern password.
Performing a hard reset on your LG G2x
As we know, this process will erase all data on the device, if it is your case, you can backup all your information through one of the many applications available on Google Play.
This time, as usual, we use two methods to Unlock Android in the phone, the first will help us when we have no access to the operating system of the device, the second, in contrast, will be called from the menu of Android.
Unlock LG G2x Android in through the buttons
For this process the phone will need to have at least 50% charge, if not, charge the device before you start and follow the steps:
- Turn off your phone and wait at least 10 seconds before going to the next step.
- Press the volume button less, as you do briefly press the power button when the Android logo appears release the volume button.
- With the volume buttons down to “Clear Storage” and agrees with the power button. Then press the volume button to reset the phone to factory settings.
- We wait to perform the process and when finished reboot the phone as her first with factory defaults.
Unlock LG G2x Android through the menu
In this second method to unlock LG G2x Android in the menu itself will use the Android operating system.
To do that go to Menu> Settings> Privacy> Factory data reset> Reset phone> Erase everything.
With these simple steps we can unlock LG G2x Android in an easy way and we can solve any questions in the comments section.
Inside the Galaxy family, we will see a tutorial to hard reset and unlock Samsung Galaxy R i9103, a device with a median market acceptance. If you forgot your locking pattern or password, then by hard resetting this phone, you will regain access to it.
As usual, to unlock Android on the Samsung Galaxy R i9103 we will use two simple methods to apply, the first of which will be a combination of buttons that allow us to access the restore mode and from there we can reset the phone to its factory default settings.
Unlock Android on Samsung Galaxy R i9103 via buttons
This method to unlock Android on the Samsung Galaxy R i9103 via a button combination is used when we have no access to the Android operating system in the device, follow the steps below:
- Turn off your phone and wait at least 5 seconds to go to the next step.
- While holding the volume button and the home button for 3 seconds also press the power button and then release it, if you made the correct combination will enter into recovery mode.
- With the volume buttons go to the option “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” and press the power button to accept.
Unlock Android in Samsung Galaxy R i9103 trough the menu
It is also possible to unlock Android on Samsung Galaxy R i9103 from the Android operating system menu, for this we go into Menu> Settings> Backup and Restore> Factory data reset> Reset phone> Erase everything to factory default settings.
This method is as effective as the above, however, to apply it we must access the menu of our device.
With these two simple processes we can Unlock Android on Samsung Galaxy R i9103, although they are very easy to apply, the doubts that arise can be answered from the comments.
We are learning how to perform a hard reset and thus achieve to unlock Android -if you forgot your unlock pattern password- on your Sony Xperia Ray.
For this tutorial, we will use two methods easy to follow for our readers.
These two methods that we use shall perform the function of restoring the Sony Xperia Ray into the original factory settings. B
ut before that, we need to make a backup copy of all data on your device and to do it we can use one of the (free) tools that can be found on Sony’s website.
First method to unlock Android on the Sony Xperia Ray
The first method that we will use to unlock Android on our Sony Xperia Ray is based on the probably absence of access to the device, either by a damaged operating system or because we forgot the unlock pattern code or so. In this case we will use the program that gives Sony to update or restore the phone to the original factory settings.
We will need to follow the steps below:
- Download and install Sony PC Companion
- Connect your Sony Xperia Ray, wait at least one minute for your computer to recognize the device
- Go to Support Zone > Software update phone / tablet, if your device is already updated you will see a link to “Repair your phone / tablet ‘, select that option and go to the next screen, and we only have to follow the instructions on the screen (press several times the “Next”) and wait for the computer to perform the process.
With these few steps will have a Sony Xperia Ray ready as to the first use, with the factory settings.
Second method to unlock Android on Sony Xperia Ray
The second method to unlock Android on our Sony Xperia Ray will allow us to restore the phone through the device menu itself. This is used when the phone already runs very slow or has many applications and we want to return to their Original factory reset.
For this method we need only to go to Settings> Privacy (or backup and restore Android 4.1)> Factory data reset> Reset phone> Erase everything. We wait the process to be successful and we will see a welcome screen when the phone is restarted.
With these simple steps we were able to reset our Android Sony Xperia Ray quickly and easily, if you need to unlock Android on anyother similar device in particular, leave your request in the comment section and we will gladly review it and create a specialized item.