I will teach you how to reset Android on the LG Optimus G, a phone that was released in direct competition with the Samsung Galaxy s3 and at the time of this writing, still got plenty of adepts, due to its processing power, construction quality and onboard memory.
To carry out this hard reset Android process on your LG Optimus G, we will review the two most popular methods:
In the first one, we will achieve the desired effect by pressing a combination of buttons, starting with the phone powered off.
Alternatively, in the second method we will access the restore procedure from the settings menu itself (provided you still got a functional Android OS inside the phone).
As always, we remind you that the reset procedure will delete all files, settings and information which is not part of the Android operating system itself. You may want to perform a data backup in your LG Optimus G, i you can.
Reset ANdroid on your LG Optimus G by combination of buttons.
This method will help us when we have no access to the Android operating system of the device. This may happen, for example, when we forget the unlock pattern.
- Turn off the phone and wait 10 seconds before continuing
- Press the VOLUME DOWN and POWER buttons at the same time,
- Wait for an internal recovery menu to appear and then release the buttons
- Read the warnings and press the power button to continue
- Press the power button again to start the process and wait
Reset Android on the LG Optimus G through the Menu
You need to start in your home Android screen. From there, you open your setttings menu, and navigate into Settings> Backup and Restore> Factory data reset> Reset phone> Erase everything.
Wait a few seconds (or even a minute, this may be a lengthy process). When finished, the LG Optimus G will reboot as if for the first time, into its original factory settings.
If at any time your Huawei Premia 4G M931 loses its fluidity, bercomes slow or you happen to forget the lock pattern password, you will most probably solve it by doing a hard reset Android on your phone.
This tutorial will return Android’s status into factory default and your phone will forget any custom settings (including the pattern lock password) and installed apps..
Before continuing, consider the following: if your Huawei Premia 4G M931 is still usable, you may want to backup the information through one of the applications on Google Play.
We will teach you two methods that will hard reset Android on your Huawei Premia 4G M931. Each method performs the same action but differ in the following way:
The first method is useful for those cases where you have no access to the Android operating system
RESET Android in Huawei Premia 4G M931 through buttons
For this method we need the phone has at least 50% of battery. If there is not enough “juice” left inside your Huawei Premia 4G M931, the process may remain incomplete and cause serious damage to the operating system of the phone.
- With the phone turned off, press both VOLUME UP, VOLUME DOWN and the POWER buttons.
- When your phone starts up and you see the Huawei logo, release the VOLUME UP and DOWN buttons while still holding down the POWER button.
- Keep the POWER button pressed until the Android recovery mode starts.
- Within the recovery menu, use the VOLUME buttons to scroll down into “Wipe data / Factory reset” and accept with the power button.
- On the next screen select the option “Yes – Delete all user data” and wait until the process is done.
- Select the option of “Reboot System Now” and see that the phone restarts as if it were your first time with all the original factory settings.
Unlock Android in Huawei Premia 4G M931 with the menu
The second method will allow you to access the official Android recovery menu found by default in all versions of the Android operating system.
Please navigate into Settings> Backup and Restore> Factory data reset> Reset phone> Erase everything. Wait for the process to finish and voilá! You will factory restore your Huawei Premia 4G M931 as if just unboxed.
You may need to reset Android on your Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite because maybe you forgot the pattern lock password, or your Android device is working too slow, or it is behaving erratically:
Performing a hard reset on your Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite will restore it into factory default settings.
Unfortunately it will also delete all your personal files and installed apps. If you still have working access into your tablet’s Android OS, then you may be interested in performing a backup in order to preserve your data.
Having said that, the bottom line is: Many problems will be solved by executing a hard reset Android on your Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite.
First method to RESET Android on the Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite
For this method we need a usable Android inside your tablet, as we will use the Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite settings menu itself. If you do not have access to it, maybe due to a forgotten lock pattern password, please go to the next section.
To restore your system from the Android menu follow the steps :
- From Android’s Main screen, invoke the Settings menu.
- Select Backup and Restore
- Select Factory data reset
- Click on Reset phone
- Finally , click Clear All
- After a few minutes the tablet will reboot, asking for you to do a “first time configuration” (meaning that you have successfully reset Android into factory default).
SECOND METHOD TO UNLOCK ANDROID ON Huawei MediaPad 7 LITE
For users who do not have access to the Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite tablet operative system, this is the method that will solve their problems:
- Turn off the tablet and wait 10 seconds to continue
- If you have inserted a memory MicroSD , remove it and put it back
- While holding the VOLUME DOWN press the POWER button for at least 10 seconds
- The tablet will turn on and after displaying the logo of the company for some seconds, it should show an Android with gears
- If this happens , wait a few minutes until the screen says ” OK”.
- Remove the MicroSD memory and wait for your Huawei MediaPad 7 to restart. If it does not restart, then please reset it manually.