In this tutorial we will explain how you can reset Android on your LG G2 quickly and from the comfort of your own home.
There are two ways to reset Android on your LG G2 device.
The first method consists of using Androids Application Menu, while the second method assumes you don’t have access to the menu, and therefor you need to access the factory reset menu instead.
The second method is recommended and needed if you have forgotten your pattern lock or your LG G2 device is locked or blocked for any other reason.
Before beginning to execute any of the two methods, remember that when you reset android on your device it returns to it’s out-of-the-box state, meaning that you will loose all your personal information and applications installed on the device. It’s advisable to do a backup of all your data, before continuing.
Also, make sure that you’re battery is at least 50% charged.
Reset android on a LG G2 mobile phone using software
If you can actually use your LG G2, but want to wipe it out for whatever reason, this is the method to use to reset android. Follow the next steps:
- Access the Android Application Menu and go to “Settings“.
- Go to “General” and then “backup and factory reset”.
- Select the “Factory Reset” option
- Press agree and the hard reset operation will commence on it’s own.
When your LG G2 device restarts it will in it’s original state, just as out of the factory.
How to factory reset Android on LG G2 using hardware
You will use this method to reset Android if you are not able to use your LG G2, and thus can not access the application menu.
To execute this method, follow these steps:
- Turn off your phone by pressing the power button and wait until your LG G2 shuts down completely
- Press the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time. The LG logo will appear on the screen of your LG G2
- When you see the logo on the screen, let go of the power button, but keep pressing the volume down button and then press the power button once again.
- On the screen the LG G2 factory reset menu will show up
- To agree to go through with the factory reset, press the power button of your device.
Once your LG G2 reboots it will be as good as new.
Whichever method you have decided to apply to reset Android on your LG G2, you should now have a clean phone, like out of the box, to enjoy.
In the following tutorial we will show you two easy ways to reset Android in the Lenovo S660.
Few minutes will be enough to have a phone like new, even if you lost your pattern password.
If you still have access to the Android menu in the Lenovo S660, you can run both the first and the second method, you decide.
However, if your Android operating system has a lockout that prevents you from accessing your Lenovo S660, the second method is the only way to reset your Android phone.
Before you begin, please charge the battery of your Lenovo S660 up to 80%, so to avoid an interruption during the process that could damage your operating system.
First method to reset Android on your Lenovo S660
We will reset Android on your Lenovo S660 Android by using the provided tools inside the Settings menu. This is very fast and you will only need to access your device’s main screen to follow this steps:
- Go to the menu Settings then looking Applications
- Enter the Backup and Restore menu and go to factory data reset
- Now press “Reset phone” and follow the steps you suggest
It’s all in a few minutes must complete the reset process in your Lenovo S660
SECOND METHOD TO RESET THE LENOVO S660 ANDROID
You will reset Android through a hidden menu inside your Lenovo S660. Follow the instructions give below where you will activate a recovery menu by performing a combination of buttons on your mobile phone.
- Turn off your Lenovo S660 completely
- Press the VOLUME UP and POWER buttons
- If done correctly you will enter a menu (recovery): Release both buttons.
- With the VOLUME DOWN button navigate into “Wipe data / Factory reset“
- Confirm your choice with the POWER button
- Select and confirm “Yes – Delete all user data” option
- Once the process is complete you will return to the first menu
- Select “Reboot System Now” option to reboot your Lenovo S660.
Usually, with these steps you should successfully reset Android on your Lenovo S660.
This tutorial will teach you how to reset Android on Samsung Galaxy Tab first edition with two different ways.
By resetting Android on your Samsung Galaxy Tab you will return it into factory default state.
Our first reset Android method may be used to restore settings if you have a working Galaxy Tab. It is the easiest method, but demands access to Android’s settings menu.
If your Samsung Galaxy Tab is not responding due to a forgotten pattern locking password, the second method will reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy Tab from a hidden recovery menu.
This will allow you to reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy Android Tab from Android’s Settings menu:
- Open the settings menu , then go to the Privacy section ( or backup and restore if you have a more updated system)
- tap into Reset Factory Data Reset tablet and then
- Finally you can check the “Format removable card ” option if available, this will also erase your data on the external microSD Card.
- Tap into Erase everything and wait for the process to complete
- After a few minutes you will have a whole new Samsung Galaxy Tab!
RESET ANDROID ON SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB THROUGH buttons
This second method will manage to reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy Tab by pressing a sequence of buttons, without acessing Android OS:
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy Tab and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press the volume up button and also press and hold the off button
- When you see the Samsung logo release the power button
- If you see a recovery menu release the volume up button
- Now use the volume down button to go to “Wipe data / Factory reset” , confirm with the off button
- Do the same with the ” Yes – Delete all user data” and wait until the process completes correctly
- If you go back to the recovery menu press the power button to confirm your choice and wait
- When you restart your tablet just enter the initial settings and have new software like
If you have not managed to reset Android on Samsung Galaxy Tab with the two ways that we show here, we can help you in the comments section.