As usual, the first method to unlock your Android Huawei Ascend P1 U9200, will be what is known as “combination of buttons”:
This process is effective when we have no access to the operating system of the device and can only use the recovery mode to factory default values.
First method to unlock Android of Huawei Ascend P1 U9200
This method of accessing the recovery mode works with devices that bring the base operating system, Android 4.1 Ice Cream Sandwich.
Is not tested on modified versions or ROMS of the Huawei Ascend P1 U9200 and the steps are:
- Turn your phone off by long click the button on / off and wait at least 10 seconds to go to the next step.
- With the phone turned off, press the volume key and the key on / off at the same time, when you see the Huawei logo release the power button and see the device into recovery mode.
- In this mode you can select (using the volume buttons) and the off button select “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” that will restore your device to factory settings
Second method to unlock Android Huawei Ascend P1 U9200
The second method to unlock Android Huawei Ascend P1 U9200 is the following, go to Settings> Reset> Factory Data Reset> Reset Phone> Erase everything, wait until the process is done and the phone stay ready having the original factory settings installed.
With these two processes can unlock Android Huawei Ascend P1 U9200 efficiently and quickly and we can resolve doubts arise through the comments.
The HTC Gratia, is a device that was officially launched only for the Spanish market, but over time has come to everyone through independent providers.
The two methods to do a hard reset to this device are easy and have already been applied previously in this brand devices. As we know, this process will erase all data from your phone, if so we can create a backup through some of the applications that we are in Google Play.
First method to unlock Android on the HTC Gratia
This method will be useful if you do not have access to the device’s Android operating system
The steps are :
- Turn off the phone by pressing the power button for a few seconds.
- While holding the volume button unless you briefly press the power button, wait for skip mode HTC’s custom recovery.
- With less volume button scroll down to “Clear Storage” and then press the power button to accept.
- Wait until the process is done and when the phone restarts you will see the welcome screen and the HTC Gratia reset to the original factory settings.
Second method to unlock Android on HTC Gratia
This second method will work only if we have access to the device menu, to do this we are going to Settings> Menu> SD internal storage> Factory data reset> Reset phone> Erase everything.
With these simple steps we can unlock Android on the HTC Gratia, we welcome your questions and suggestions in the comments section.
If you got here, then it is safe to assume that you need to get a Chinese tablet into factory default settings. Maybe you want to give it away, sell it out, safely dispose it, or maybe you forgot your password or unblocking pattern. The main problem with a chinese tablet is that you most probably won’t find an official website for your “brand” … if you are lucky enough to find any brand or even model in your Chinese tablet. So you are probably on the wild with your Chinese tablet, left with no help whatsoever.
Thankfully enough, the last phrase is not entirely true, as different Android user forums around the globe dedicates an interesting amount of discussion space for the Chinese tablet breed. Scrapping and investigating such valuable user-generated information, we came up with a series of hard reset / factory defaulting methods that you may try in your Chinese tablet:
Hard Resetting your Chinese Tablet
You may invest some time trying the following hard reset methods on your Chinese tablet, as they seem to have been quite successful in most cases. Previously to start testing each one of the following buttons sequence, you need to get your Chinese tablet powered down. It won’t work if your Chinese tablet is merely on sleep mode: You need to shut it down completely. Try to press (and maintain pressed for some seconds) the following keys:
- HOME and POWER buttons
- UP VOLUME, DOWN VOLUME and POWER buttons
- UP VOLUME and POWER buttons
- DOWN VOLUME and POWER buttons
Hopefully one of these methods will manage to bring up into the screen the recovery menu, where you will be able to choose the WIPE DATA / FACTORY RESET option (probably by moving over the menu with the VOLUME UP / DOWN buttons). If you are lucky and can get into such menu, just execute the WIPE DATA / FACTORY RESET option on your Chinese Tablet!