If you have a LG G4 Stylus and you want to reset Android in order to fix eventual errors and slowness behaviors, the following tutorial will help you:
We’ll teach you how to successfully reset Android by using two different methods.
Before you start you should charge your LG G4 Stylus up to 80% battery in order to avoid an unexpected power failure that could damage the Android operating system.
Using the first method you can reset your LG G4 Stylus by using the settings menu, so you will need to have access to the Android operating system.
In case you do not have access to the Android operating system because of a serious error or a blocking pattern you can not remember, you can apply the second method.
However, bear in mind that if you want to unlock IMEI or remove a Google account already present on your LG G4 Stylus, none of these methods will work.
First method to reset Android on the LG G4 Stylus
To reset Android you must enter the settings menu in your LG G4 Stylus and access Backup and Restore where you will find the option Reset factory data, and then tap Reset phone.
Press Clear all and confirm. The process will take place automatically and in just a few minutes you will see the welcome screen. That means you have successfully completed the reset process!
Second method to reset Android on the LG G4 Stylus
To use the second method to reset Android in your LG G4 Stylus you must follow these steps. They are simple so do not worry:
- Turn off your LG G4 Stylus and wait a few seconds to continue
- Press the minus volume button and at the same time hold down the power button. Release both buttons when the Recovery menu appears on the screen.
- Use the volume buttons to move through the options until you reach “Wipe data / Factory reset” and press the Power button to confirm the option.
- Repeat the previous step to select the option “Yes – Delete all user data”. The process to reset Android will take place and when you finish you will return to the main menu.
- Press the power button again to select “Reboot system now“. Your LG G4 Stylus will restart normally.
If everything went well in minutes you will see the welcome screen which means that you have managed to reset Android in the LG G4 Stylus, your questions are answered with pleasure in the comments area.
In this tutorial we will teach you how to reset Android in the Acer Liquid X2 in such a simple way that it will seem like child’s play.
You can reset Android to get rid of slowness, errors or even if you have an active locking pattern that you have forgotten in your Acer Liquid X2.
However, this procedure will have no effect to remove a previously entered Google accounts, nor does it eliminate IMEI locks.
Your Android operating system will be completely clean, free from custom configurations, which will be ideal to give or resell your Acer Liquid X2.
The two methods presented require that the battery of your Acer Liquid X2 be charged at least up to 80%, and in this way avoid an unexpected shut down that could damage the Android operating system.
If you still have full access to the Android operating system, you should go to the first method. If there is a serious error or a lock pattern you do not remember then use the second method, it will be ideal to recover functions.
To reset Android on your Acer Liquid X2 and return it to its factory settings, you only need to enter the applications menu and select the option settings application. Then go to Backup and Restore, and tap Restore factory data. Additional settings will appear, select the appropriate ones for your case and then press Reset phone. Select Clear All and confirm the option to start the process, which will take a few minutes and at the end you will have an Acer Liquid X2 as fresh from the factory.
To reset Android on your Acer Liquid X2 you must follow these steps:
- Turn off your Acer Liquid X2 and wait a few seconds to continue
- Press the minus volume button at the same time as the power button, and hold. When the recovery menu appears, release both buttons
- In the recovery menu, navigate with the volume buttons to the option Wipe data / Factory reset, and press the power button to confirm
- Do the same to select the option Yes – Delete all user data, the process will start automatically when you confirm the option using the power button.
- When the reset is finished, restart your Acer Liquid X2 by pressing the power button.
You should now have been able to reset Android in the Acer Liquid X2, but if you have questions, please leave your comment and we will help you as soon as possible.
In this tutorial we will show you the easiest way to reset Android on the CAT S60. To achieve this we leave you two different ways, and in just minutes your device will be free of errors and/or locks!
Before you start to reset Android, you must charge the battery of your CAT S60 in its entirety and thus prevent it from turning off in the middle of the reset process, since this could damage your battery or your Android operating system.
Having completed this step, you can now reset Android in CAT S60 by choosing one of two methods available.
The first one will allow you to do the hard reset of CAT S60 using the Android settings, while the second method will let you return it to its factory settings from the emergency recovery menu.
If you have a lock pattern that you do not remember, you will have to use the second method. If you have an IMEI lock or a different Google account previously configured, neither method will serve you.
First method to reset Android on CAT S60
To reset Android to remove errors and slowness in your CAT S60, go to the settings menu and within the option Backup and Restore, you will select Reset Factory Data, and press Reset Phone.
When you want to start the process select Delete all and confirm. The reset process will begin and in minutes you will have your phone almost like new.
Second method to reset Android on CAT S60
To reset Android on your CAT S60 from the emergency recovery menu, follow these steps:
- Turn off your CAT S60 and wait a few seconds to continue
- Press the minus volume button and also press the power button
- The recovery menu will appear, at which point you need to release both buttons
- Using the volume buttons, you will navigate in this new menu until the option until you reach Wipe data / Factory reset. Press the power button to select this option.
- Repeat the same step with the option Yes – Delete all user data. At this point the process to reset Android will take place and in a matter of minutes you will return to the initial menu
- Finally press the Power button to restart your CAT S60
If you had any problems to reset Android in the CAT S60, please leave a comment and our team will help you to solve your doubts.