This tutorial will teach you how to reset Android on Samsung Galaxy Tab first edition with two different ways.
By resetting Android on your Samsung Galaxy Tab you will return it into factory default state.
Our first reset Android method may be used to restore settings if you have a working Galaxy Tab. It is the easiest method, but demands access to Android’s settings menu.
If your Samsung Galaxy Tab is not responding due to a forgotten pattern locking password, the second method will reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy Tab from a hidden recovery menu.
Reset Android on Samsung Galaxy Tab from the menu
This will allow you to reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy Android Tab from Android’s Settings menu:
- Open the settings menu , then go to the Privacy section ( or backup and restore if you have a more updated system)
- tap into Reset Factory Data Reset tablet and then
- Finally you can check the “Format removable card ” option if available, this will also erase your data on the external microSD Card.
- Tap into Erase everything and wait for the process to complete
- After a few minutes you will have a whole new Samsung Galaxy Tab!
RESET ANDROID ON SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB THROUGH buttons
This second method will manage to reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy Tab by pressing a sequence of buttons, without acessing Android OS:
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy Tab and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press the volume up button and also press and hold the off button
- When you see the Samsung logo release the power button
- If you see a recovery menu release the volume up button
- Now use the volume down button to go to “Wipe data / Factory reset” , confirm with the off button
- Do the same with the ” Yes – Delete all user data” and wait until the process completes correctly
- If you go back to the recovery menu press the power button to confirm your choice and wait
- When you restart your tablet just enter the initial settings and have new software like
If you have not managed to reset Android on Samsung Galaxy Tab with the two ways that we show here, we can help you in the comments section.
The following tutorial will explain you how to reset Android on your Huawei Ideos S7 tablet.
You should learn the basics of maintaining this Android tablet; One of such tasks, although a bit extreme, is being able to reset Android.
I will teach you how to reset Android on your tablet Huawei Ideos S7 in two different ways:
The first method is performed right from inside the settings menu of the Android operating system itself, hence you need a still functioning Huawei Ideos S7.
The second reset Android method will be a bit more complex: We will assume you have no access into your Android OS, as if for example you got a pattern lock in effect and you do not know or have forgotten the password.
In this second reset Android method we will access a hidden emergency menu
In any case, consider please that performing a Reset Android in the Huawei Ideos S7 will erase all your personal data. Hence, if you have something to back up and still got access into your Android OS, you should make a backup first.
Reset Android on your Huawei Ideos Android in S7 from the menu
This reset Android method will be exclusive to users who still have access to the Huawei Ideos S7 operating system:
Enter the settings menu, then select SD card & phone storage , tap Factory data reset, reset phone and finally click delete all, wait a few minutes and your Huawei Ideos S7 will restart as a new tablet.
Second method to RESET ANDROID on your HUAWEI IDEOS S7
If you forgot the pattern lock on your Huawei Ideos S7, or your tablet does not work , you will need to press a series of buttons in order to reset Android:
- Turn off the Huawei Ideos S7 and wait 10 seconds to go to the next step
- Press together the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons, hold them down until you see the Ideos logo.
- When the screen goes blank, release both buttons and the reset Android process will start automatically; after a few minutes will be back on the tablet to factory settings reactivated
Hopefully you’ve managed to reset Android on your Huawei Ideos S7 and got a renewed tablet on your hands.
We can reset Android in two different ways on the LG Nitro HD, an Android mobile phone at first exclusive to AT&T but later released for everyone.
Before jumping into the reset Android methods, you need to know which one to choose:
If for some reason you can not remember the lock pattern on your LG Nitro HD and thus cannot use it, then you will need the second reset Android method.
If you still have full access into the applications menu on your LG Nitro HD, then you can use the first method in order to successfully reset Android.
Both methods will return your LG Nitro HD into it’s original factory state, eliminating all your personal data, apps, messages and contacts. This is ideal if you want to give it away or sell it.
Before continuin, please verify that your LG Nitro HD is charged up to at least 50%, in order to avoid blackouts in the middle of the reset Android process.
First method to reset ANDROID ON the LG Nitro HD
To reset Android on the LG Nitro HD through the applications menu you only need to follow these steps:
- Enter the settings area from the applications menu
- Then press in the Privacy section
- Within this area tap Factory data reset
- Finally you must press Clear All
SECOND METHOD TO RESET THE ANDROID LG NITRO HD
In this second method, we will manage to reset Android on the LG Nitro HD, by entering the recovery menu:
- Turn off the phone and wait 10 seconds to take the next step
- While holding the VOLUME DOWN button, also press and hold the POWER button
- When your LG Nitro HD starts to vibrate, release both buttons and wait
- If all goes well you’ll see an alternative menu
- Use the VOLUME buttons to move
- Position yourself on “Wipe data / Factory reset” and press the POWER button to continue
- On the next screen select and confirm “Yes – Delete all user data” option
The reset Android process will start and after a few seconds you will land again in the alternative menu: You just press the power button to restart your LG Nitro HD, you’re done.